The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=626942)

TankerMack 13-09-2016 03:35 PM

Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Cannot take it. Last week thursday got a contact from Sammyboy. OMO lady from Taiwan. Entered the place the lady ask how long, I say 1 hour. $50. Okay standard rates. Proceed to massage. After 10 mins started tickling my back I tot its part of massage. Then ask me turn around. I did - straight ask GQ. okay body 100 quoted brought down to $80. then finish within 5 mins. i changed and left the place within 20 mins.

Non existent massage, nothing sensual. reasonable looks and in my opinion pure waste of money. If i was in my normal mood would have blasted her. I came back and decided to post this here. If you guys want me to post the location let me know. I do not care if I get blacklisted. I am just irritated that we the paying customers due to our lustful nature are getting carrot chopped left and right.

In this case its not about one man's meat is another man's poison. Its a fucking OMO. There is another spa located opposite this spa. I went few weeks prior. the girl gave a lousy massage but you can see effort being put in. This one touch here touch there 10 min turn around .... is just not acceptable. why bother even asking how long then?

Let me know brothers.

GR888 13-09-2016 03:45 PM

Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Your have created a thread with a title that already says it all, so what's stopping you from the naming & shaming?? :confused: Go right ahead lah... This kind of thing must ask meh??:p

wtcxxx 13-09-2016 04:43 PM

Post it or else we don't know where you are talking about.

playeronfire 13-09-2016 08:07 PM

Up for awareness, just expose the place only. With so many MPs to visit and so little time, we need to be careful with our money and where we spend it. Bad service is really horrible experience.

darkness4311666 14-09-2016 12:46 AM

understand how you feel been there before. it is either bad massage with standard rate dessert or gd massage with high end dessert which i face today.

ShittyAss 14-09-2016 01:00 AM

Fake taiwan lady? is it near sim lim square? i kana landmine before...

baotohk 14-09-2016 02:09 AM

this one? Many has been lured and duped. :D

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=406

rav.evc 14-09-2016 06:11 AM

Bro, like that kind of service please share the name and location. so that not to walk in wrongly.
Thanks

Regaine 14-09-2016 09:58 AM

These sort of practise is normal nowadays . All who go to such places unfortunately become easy carrot heads for these greedy MLs.

BADDDman 14-09-2016 10:13 AM

Tanker

My sub ready to deliver additional missiles to boost your sea power.....upon your naming of fucked up ML + MP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TankerMack (Post 15074663)
Cannot take it. Last week thursday got a contact from Sammyboy. OMO lady from Taiwan. Entered the place the lady ask how long, I say 1 hour. $50. Okay standard rates. Proceed to massage. After 10 mins started tickling my back I tot its part of massage. Then ask me turn around. I did - straight ask GQ. okay body 100 quoted brought down to $80. then finish within 5 mins. i changed and left the place within 20 mins.

Non existent massage, nothing sensual. reasonable looks and in my opinion pure waste of money. If i was in my normal mood would have blasted her. I came back and decided to post this here. If you guys want me to post the location let me know. I do not care if I get blacklisted. I am just irritated that we the paying customers due to our lustful nature are getting carrot chopped left and right.

In this case its not about one man's meat is another man's poison. Its a fucking OMO. There is another spa located opposite this spa. I went few weeks prior. the girl gave a lousy massage but you can see effort being put in. This one touch here touch there 10 min turn around .... is just not acceptable. why bother even asking how long then?

Let me know brothers.

washing 14-09-2016 10:22 AM

I experience it somewhere. The massage is not good. just go there for FJ then go to a good MP to massage, no extra. :)

johnn 14-09-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regaine (Post 15077252)
These sort of practise is normal nowadays . All who go to such places unfortunately become easy carrot heads for these greedy MLs.

yes u are right..
some say good moan, galfrend feeling,
make hard easily.
that their job to milk more money, after 10min touch masg.

Greenfrog 14-09-2016 11:53 PM

i ever been to a massage in TP. one of the worst massage ever.

she even had the audacity to say 我用治疗的手法帮你按。 turns out to be some rubbish massage.

Apollo 14-09-2016 11:56 PM

TS why not expose the name and address of the MP / ML ?

Slaver29125 14-09-2016 11:58 PM

whoa.. please share which one to blacklist!!