The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=705502)

youmee 12-10-2018 07:21 AM

Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

And she is secretive about where she goes, and only come back like 2-3am.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Just like to hear bros and sister opinion on this.

Actually im pretty open about her going out with guy, but why can't say?Hmm

JacqueMerlin 12-10-2018 08:41 AM

Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmee (Post 17915901)
Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Lol.. Good luck
That was the first thing she said to me which i responded with "i respect your space". That led to eventual divorce after I found her having affairs.

Just to add on, that escsalated to demanding me to respect her right to choose again even after marriage.

No decent wife will want to go out alone with another guy.

krushers 12-10-2018 08:46 AM

Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:

No offence but in my personal opinion, you as a husband have all the rights to know who she's been out with especially when she returns at that hour. Likewise the wife also have the rights to know where the husband went and with who. Want to know only mah, cause u gave a damn about the marriage.

It isnt healthy for the marriage and this has got to stop if the two of you are really serious about each other.

If she's really fucking with someone behind your back and you know that you have done nothing to deserve that shit then its high time to bail.

Hope i dont offend anyone...

maxsee 12-10-2018 09:23 AM

There is an extremely high chance that your wife is cheating on you. Coz something similar happens to a close friend of mine. The wife would tell him, i want freedom and go to have some fun. And she also went out with other guys alone. In the end, it was found out that she was cheating on me friend. :p

One more thing to add, according to the eyes of the law. A married woman is not allowed to go out alone with the opposite sex. That constitutes to unreasonable behaviour. :D

PS : If you want to know the truth, spend some $$$ and hire a PI. The truth will then be revealed. ;)

sammyboyfor 12-10-2018 10:38 AM

Your response should be that you have the right to play the same game too then.

Quote:

EtherC 12-10-2018 01:32 PM

TS Being nice doesn’t work in such situations, the trajectory of nice behavior goes like this:

You being nice -> missus start getting used to you being nice, it becomes an expectation -> expectation over time turn into demands -> if you continue giving into demands you become the pussy in the relationship-> having 2 pussy in a relationship makes the other redundant, she loses her respect & interest in you -> Having lost respect & interest , she goes on active search for someone else to light her fire.

Dun blame luck, dun blame ur partner, look at yourself first.

Vanda 12-10-2018 03:38 PM

Sorry to say that high chance she is cheating on you and you can find out who that guy is by following behind

youmee 12-10-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 17916037)
Lol.. Good luck
That was the first thing she said to me which i responded with "i respect your space". That led to eventual divorce after I found her having affairs.

Just to add on, that escsalated to demanding me to respect her right to choose again even after marriage.

No decent wife will want to go out alone with another guy.

that is exactly my response to her exactly!lol

youmee 12-10-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsee (Post 17916207)
There is an extremely high chance that your wife is cheating on you. Coz something similar happens to a close friend of mine. The wife would tell him, i want freedom and go to have some fun. And she also went out with other guys alone. In the end, it was found out that she was cheating on me friend. :p

One more thing to add, according to the eyes of the law. A married woman is not allowed to go out alone with the opposite sex. That constitutes to unreasonable behaviour. :D

PS : If you want to know the truth, spend some $$$ and hire a PI. The truth will then be revealed. ;)

This is really something new to me?Are you sure the law states that?:D

youmee 12-10-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 17916416)
Your response should be that you have the right to play the same game too then.

I am bro. But i dared her, she can video call me anytime, can i do the same? Cos she hang up on me once.:rolleyes:

youmee 12-10-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanda (Post 17917350)
Sorry to say that high chance she is cheating on you and you can find out who that guy is by following behind

Many a time i want to follow, trust me. Guys instinct as strong as ladies. But i hold back, because of my 2 children....

fallen11 12-10-2018 07:46 PM

better start saving and backing up all your messages with her and pictures of her going out with other guys alone or even mistreating u.

1 of my frens got his belongings thrown out of the flat and locked him out (by changing lock) just because she not happy to see his stressed smelly face at home everyday (they both in huge debts, and my fren sole owner of the flat). Alas he didnt take any picture on it when it happened.

the day will come when u need to use those in court.
everything also can gather as evidence and use it as your story in court.

only thing u probably wont get is a picture of her with another guy's dick inside her. If for what kind of luck, u get such picture and a date of the happening, its your trump card to the court. Although in sg, u still need to pay her $$$ but it probably would be a largely discounted amount.

youmee 12-10-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 17918036)
better start saving and backing up all your messages with her and pictures of her going out with other guys alone or even mistreating u.

1 of my frens got his belongings thrown out of the flat and locked him out (by changing lock) just because she not happy to see his stressed smelly face at home everyday (they both in huge debts, and my fren sole owner of the flat). Alas he didnt take any picture on it when it happened.

the day will come when u need to use those in court.
everything also can gather as evidence and use it as your story in court.

only thing u probably wont get is a picture of her with another guy's dick inside her. If for what kind of luck, u get such picture and a date of the happening, its your trump card to the court. Although in sg, u still need to pay her $$$ but it probably would be a largely discounted amount.

Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.

fallen11 12-10-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmee (Post 17918174)
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.

just 1 advice.
u're not a charity :)
most of my divorced friend think this way too at your stage.
after everything then they wake up from this dream to realise what they done / did not do and either curse themselves or be thankful they for things they didnt do back then.
Even if u give everything to her, what makes u think she wont ask more from u???

I Love Boobs 12-10-2018 10:52 PM

Your wife is fucking around.... till 2-3am..
And you're being a pussy about it...
She needs more assets? No problem... she'll have everything you own soon....