The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=439041)

forseka 16-06-2014 08:53 PM

Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife - Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent_do (Post 11240257)
Wah bro, seems u guys had a great time. Hope u had a good time wif that chic. Missed this trip wif u this time round. Hope next time can join u guys in the fun.
Just a simple Q, U guys don't mind being SBs??? Especially when bros know each other and using same hole! Personnaly, I find it a bit odd n uncomfortable knowing that. But if don't know, or don't mention, then its fine.
Just my own opinion ONLY.

Bro guess you need to make a trip down to PP to have a different experience...then again do not expect CP standard or the wildness of Amazon KTV that we party few years ago.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebody99 (Post 11238246)
thank you guys so much, bro develish & forseka!
great chionging with you guys!
thanks bro develish with all the nice arrangements & food & drinks, so nice of you. & bro forseka, he is really a chiong-master! can even eye & wechat on a cute gal in Almond hotel sitting opposite us! hahaha... that's really AMAZING!
hope to see you guys next trip! see ya!

Bro somebody99 It was nice to party with you, easy going bro and you are really good at KCing the DJ:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by develish (Post 11245012)
Firstly guys, it REALLY was a pleasure meeting with you guys. What I really appreciate that despite meeting for the first time, there was no hesitation between us. We were open and honest with each other which I think was a critical reason for the success of the evening.

Totally agree with bro Somebody99. It was fantastic to see Forseka, remember chatting with this girl on the next table the previous evening on WeChat, and then multi-tasking. Chatting with her on WeChat, chatting with us at the table, and eating dinner together.

And then in a master stroke of synchronisation, the girl and Forseka, both took a bathroom break at the same time. Hmmmmm ...

you amazed me with your gadgets of BFE and you are really a BFE master:D

n733 16-06-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent_do (Post 11240257)
Wah bro, seems u guys had a great time. Hope u had a good time wif that chic. Missed this trip wif u this time round. Hope next time can join u guys in the fun.
Just a simple Q, U guys don't mind being SBs??? Especially when bros know each other and using same hole! Personnaly, I find it a bit odd n uncomfortable knowing that. But if don't know, or don't mention, then its fine.
Just my own opinion ONLY.

the pool of gals in Casa is quite limited.....so is quite common to get the same fishes...:p

n733 16-06-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forseka (Post 11249314)
Bro guess you need to make a trip down to PP to have a different experience...then again do not expect CP standard or the wildness of Amazon KTV that we party few years ago.:D

Expect any cp standard and you will nv get any fishes in pp.

your nick look familiar....shift base from cp to pp?

Kent_do 16-06-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Bro forseka,
Liddat sian liao. So sad!!! No more CP, and cannot find its equivalent.... boo hoo hoo....

nyrvana 16-06-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Bro somebody99 It was nice to party with you, easy going bro and you are really good at KCing the DJ:p

you amazed me with your gadgets of BFE and you are really a BFE master:D

Thanks for bro Develish, Forseka, and the other bro K* for providing me exciting updates in whatsapp.

But hor, it was also a punishment to have real time updates while I am in SG, boohooohoo (just kidding! nice pictures you sent me bro Develish!)

JackieWong 17-06-2014 10:14 AM

Much better selection at Casa. Mama san recommended me this Viet girl Oomanh, who speaks a little English. She looked hot in this tight green dress. Brothers Forseka and somebody99 could not find girls to their liking. So after some recce to third floor where the girls sit, we picked up a total of 6 girls. 3+3. My two additional were Ah Long and Candy, and three with Forseka.

Singing, drinking. After some time, Ah long said she was sleepy so I tipped her $20 and sent her away. Ooman good body, and more importantly, was the combination of coy but I could see the fire in her jet black eyes. Candy has a great body, but not so good attitude. Very stand offish.

Time to settle bill. Total damage $214. Forseka said he did not like any of his girls and requested if he can take Ooman. He is a brother samster, so no problem. For friends, anything can.

Candy+me, Ooman+Forseka, brother Somebody99, headed out to Tai Tai seafood for a supper. Nice meal with snails, frogs legs, fried rice, spare ribs, and steamed Garupa.

We split from there to our respective hotels. The Tuk Tuk driver lost his way and took us for a ride around PP and with all the pot holes. Reached hotel finally.

Candy showered and then me. Great body. Small nipples, A-cup, but then I like them petite, slim, young and tight. Got down to business.

Gave her a nice long gentle caressing till she was shivering. I am an oral guy. Then the tongue bath around the body. Tongue flicking her nipples and slowly built-up the tempo till she was writhing. Giving her breasts a tongue lashing, coaxed her legs open, and gentle rubbing of her clit, and then sloooowly, inserting a finger, opening her up ever so slowly, while she is moaning away. Like the sound effects. Found her g-spot and proceeded to tickle it, and soon enough she was shaking in the throes of orgasm.

Moved on to cunnilingus and got her bouncing on the bed. Needed all my strength to keep her from throwing me off. Got her off another two times. Now she was soaking and she just grabbed a condom and went cowgirl. Small and tight and still shivering from her orgasms. She initially had a problem fitting me in. But a woman's body is very flexible and soon we were in a rhythm. After a while switched missionary, then doggie, and then finished face to face.

My earlier hunch of her poor attitude turned out to be correct. She was a runner. So just paid her and let her go.

Body 8/10. Good figure. Flat stomach. Young 20 yrs. Tight.
Cunnilingus 8/10
BJ: none
FJ 7/10
Attitude 5/10 (good in bed but otherwise, she is very stand-offish).

A special thanks to brothers Forseka and somebody99. Though we met for the first time in our lives, we hit it off and partied like long lost friends. They are nice steady brothers, and I look forward to partying with them again.

PS: Like we agreed last night. Ooman, just called me, and we are meeting later this afternoon. Lets see how the day goes.[/QUOTE]

Bro I had been eyeing Candy for a long time was put off her price tag of 200 LT how much u pay her for ST? No BJ for her ?

develish 17-06-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieWong (Post 11252028)
Quote:

Much better selection at Casa. Mama san recommended me this Viet girl Oomanh, who speaks a little English. She looked hot in this tight green dress. Brothers Forseka and somebody99 could not find girls to their liking. So after some recce to third floor where the girls sit, we picked up a total of 6 girls. 3+3. My two additional were Ah Long and Candy, and three with Forseka.

Singing, drinking. After some time, Ah long said she was sleepy so I tipped her $20 and sent her away. Ooman good body, and more importantly, was the combination of coy but I could see the fire in her jet black eyes. Candy has a great body, but not so good attitude. Very stand offish.

Time to settle bill. Total damage $214. Forseka said he did not like any of his girls and requested if he can take Ooman. He is a brother samster, so no problem. For friends, anything can.

Candy+me, Ooman+Forseka, brother Somebody99, headed out to Tai Tai seafood for a supper. Nice meal with snails, frogs legs, fried rice, spare ribs, and steamed Garupa.

We split from there to our respective hotels. The Tuk Tuk driver lost his way and took us for a ride around PP and with all the pot holes. Reached hotel finally.

Candy showered and then me. Great body. Small nipples, A-cup, but then I like them petite, slim, young and tight. Got down to business.

Gave her a nice long gentle caressing till she was shivering. I am an oral guy. Then the tongue bath around the body. Tongue flicking her nipples and slowly built-up the tempo till she was writhing. Giving her breasts a tongue lashing, coaxed her legs open, and gentle rubbing of her clit, and then sloooowly, inserting a finger, opening her up ever so slowly, while she is moaning away. Like the sound effects. Found her g-spot and proceeded to tickle it, and soon enough she was shaking in the throes of orgasm.

Moved on to cunnilingus and got her bouncing on the bed. Needed all my strength to keep her from throwing me off. Got her off another two times. Now she was soaking and she just grabbed a condom and went cowgirl. Small and tight and still shivering from her orgasms. She initially had a problem fitting me in. But a woman's body is very flexible and soon we were in a rhythm. After a while switched missionary, then doggie, and then finished face to face.

My earlier hunch of her poor attitude turned out to be correct. She was a runner. So just paid her and let her go.

Cunnilingus 8/10
FJ 7/10

A special thanks to brothers Forseka and somebody99. Though we met for the first time in our lives, we hit it off and partied like long lost friends. They are nice steady brothers, and I look forward to partying with them again.

PS: Like we agreed last night. Ooman, just called me, and we are meeting later this afternoon. Lets see how the day goes.
Bro I had been eyeing Candy for a long time was put off her price tag of 200 LT how much u pay her for ST? No BJ for her ?

She demanded $100. Told her that the mama said $100 for LT. Finally paid her $80 as I was very tired. I guess she too had a good time and took less. ;) But jokes aside, I think Candy is good for ST only. Set her on fire first and then bang the heck out of her and say good night.

develish 17-06-2014 11:44 AM

Message deleted.

develish 17-06-2014 11:52 AM

Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebody99 (Post 11238246)
thank you guys so much, bro develish & forseka!
great chionging with you guys!
thanks bro develish with all the nice arrangements & food & drinks, so nice of you. & bro forseka, he is really a chiong-master! can even eye & wechat on a cute gal in Almond hotel sitting opposite us! hahaha... that's really AMAZING!:D
hope to see you guys next trip! see ya!

Why I cannot up the points of bro somebody99? No white weighing scale on his post? Can someone please explain?

SEAJ 17-06-2014 12:27 PM

Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by develish (Post 11252578)
Why I cannot up the points of bro somebody99? No white weighing scale on his post? Can someone please explain?

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded points
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60410
SEAJ

bolueeleh 17-06-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by develish (Post 11252550)
i thought i would get some rep points from my fellow sbf brothers after posting this fr, but looks like no one upped me. Come on guys. Encourage brothers to post their frs by upping them.

大人者,不失其赤子之心者也

KohOnly21 17-06-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieWong (Post 11252028)

Cunnilingus 8/10
FJ 7/10

Runner and no BJ :(

Bro from your experience, out of every 10 ktv girls, how many give BJ?

bolueeleh 17-06-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KohOnly21 (Post 11253596)
Runner and no BJ :(
Bro from your experience, out of every 10 ktv girls, how many give BJ?

no girls give BJ in cambodia, u hv to shove it in their face :D:D:D

anyways girls who give BJ, bros will say not clean lah becoz very experienced alr lah or trained by ang mohs so holes loose alr lah, anyway no win win, juz shove it in their face

Kent_do 17-06-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by develish (Post 11252550)
I thought I would get some rep points from my fellow SBF brothers after posting this FR, but looks like no one upped me. Come on guys. Encourage brothers to post their FRs by upping them.

Forseka, please post your FR from the night before we met, and also of the Viet chick you took from Casa that night I took Candy.

Would have UpZ u but now no energy. Will UpZ u soon.

forseka 17-06-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n733 (Post 11249365)
Expect any cp standard and you will nv get any fishes in pp.

your nick look familiar....shift base from cp to pp?

haha bro I recalled in my maiden trip in CP few years ago... armed with wealth of information from CP Mayor Sinoview..and posted my first FR but received zap instead of upzz ...you help to check my FR and commented maybe in my FR I had asked for uppz and some bro decide to down me instead :p and you encourage me .....
Hope to have a chance to party with you in future..:)