The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spa along Katong (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=693866)

a0027 12-06-2018 08:16 PM

Spa along Katong

Drove past a spa along Katong road where Intense spa used to be. Any bros visited before?

sionglim 18-06-2018 01:13 PM

Re: Spa along Katong

Katong rd or tanjong katong rd.

sionglim 18-06-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a0027 (Post 17450334)
Drove past a spa along Katong road where Intense spa used to be. Any bros visited before?

That tanjong katong rd,raided right?
One whole row kenna.

easternlights 18-06-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a0027 (Post 17450334)

Yeah bro. You mean the place next door to Intense, ya? Where there was a different place, but now has a new name... been open (under new name) a couple months now. Checked it out a week or so ago.

It was okay. Standard entry price, a little exp on the specials though open to negotiation. I had a VN girl but she said there are PRC girls there too, and maybe others. Friendly enough, decent enough facilities. It's fine; not outstanding, not terrible. Very middle of the road.

When it was under the previous name, there was a girl there who I had tremendous chemistry with and so returned many times. Can't yet say if this place will be the same, but on my one visit, it certainly didn't live up to past experiences.

Would I return? Eh, maybe, maybe not. You could do worse though.

sionglim 18-06-2018 04:46 PM

Ts ask intense spa ,use to hv jenny, burmese m, n other mina.
Under new management good?

sionglim 21-06-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easternlights (Post 17471906)
Yeah bro. You mean the place next door to Intense, ya? Where there was a different place, but now has a new name... been open (under new name) a couple months now. Checked it out a week or so ago.

It was okay. Standard entry price, a little exp on the specials though open to negotiation. I had a VN girl but she said there are PRC girls there too, and maybe others. Friendly enough, decent enough facilities. It's fine; not outstanding, not terrible. Very middle of the road.

When it was under the previous name, there was a girl there who I had tremendous chemistry with and so returned many times. Can't yet say if this place will be the same, but on my one visit, it certainly didn't live up to past experiences.

Would I return? Eh, maybe, maybe not. You could do worse though.

Wat is the current name of shop.?
Tcm take over? Can share

King123456789 11-07-2018 01:03 AM

There were 2 shops back then. Intense and another 1 lady shop. Both are gone now and doesnt seem to be coming back anytime soon.

sionglim 13-07-2018 01:37 AM

Saw a prop ads, up for rental, 4k per month