The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HC at Leisure (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8255)

Shuang_Jie_Gun 16-11-2002 12:37 PM

HC at Leisure

Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..

Cuntalk 16-11-2002 04:16 PM

Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:

Originally posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..
u been there a few times...why dun u start by posting some FRs of the young & sexy gers there?

Shuang_Jie_Gun 17-11-2002 04:07 AM

well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..

Cuntalk 17-11-2002 12:13 PM

Quote:

well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..
so who were the attrative n sexy gers u tried there...how were their services?:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun 17-11-2002 04:24 PM

hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..:)

oaoo 17-11-2002 10:24 PM

Quote:

hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..:)
I think you can do better than just that .... all for readers here.

Cuntalk 17-11-2002 10:50 PM

Life is short..F*** hard,
But ur FR not that smart leh... :rolleyes:

Bummer73 19-11-2002 02:48 PM

Must've been more then a year since I went there. Seems like still the same old girls in this HC.... Joyce, Lisa, Chilli.

Been thinking of going back, since it's still the same old girls... then maybe not.

nokia3510 19-11-2002 02:59 PM

chilli left right ?

Bummer, I think I read somewhere chilli left to go over to Galaxy right ? And the infamous Joyce with soooo many horrible reports being filed : left how many girls only to try ? Lisa... then ?

Bummer73 19-11-2002 03:10 PM

thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....

LeeYokeYuen 19-11-2002 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bummer73
thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....

Lai Lai has new stock. I just checked. I guess they look very girl-next door. Which is what this place has been good for recently. I know they don't have lots of girls but once in a while they will have some plain jane off the streets work there. Needless to say, the pressure gets to them and they leave which also explains their high attrition rate.

nokia3510 20-11-2002 08:54 AM

New stock ?

Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks

sibeiheng 20-11-2002 10:26 AM

FR Kelly

Went to check out Leisure last Sunday just before Ah Mei Concert next door. Recep looks like some China lady with an attitude problem. Recommended Kelly. Not many girls around cos not many customers also.

Went up to room and two minutes later Kelly came. Disappointed : no face no boobs. Massage was so so and after 10 minutes pop the question. Full course $120 but I bargain to $100. I decided to go for it because scared later see Ah Mei shake her bums I cannot tahan ... Went out to take barang barang then came in to room, strip and I sian one half already ços quite flat. The only consolation was blow job was quite powerful but only lasted a while. Pussy is very loose, so feels like stirring coffee. Came in less than 10 minutes. Quickly wash up and then run to Indoor Stadium to see my Ah Mei and her bums.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 2/10
Figure: 3/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 4/10

:o

girllover 20-11-2002 02:34 PM

Did Leisure change recep? last time the recep is quite nice, smiles and everything.

LeeYokeYuen 20-11-2002 06:28 PM

Re: New stock ?

Quote:

Originally posted by nokia3510
Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks
Well, depends. I kind of stick to Ivy, I guess I like that type of girls. You could try Helen. or maybe you could niko (if you like service and good attitude) or Jess. Another good attitude is Yvonne.