The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My wife and her boyfriend (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=632142)

outtalove 01-11-2016 11:22 AM

My wife and her boyfriend

Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

I am 36, an Uber driver now. Used to be a hotshot in office till the economic downturn. I drive long hours to try to cover my heavy household expenses as I have 3 kids with my wife, Dion (fictional name).

I knew Dion since our poly days and I was quite a leader in school, thats probably what attracted her to me. I was quite bulky and has a good presence.
She, on the other hand, was cute looking and very petite. Very fair with veins visible on her chest. I was her 3 rd bf.

CassiusClay 01-11-2016 11:25 AM

Re: My wife and her boyfriend

Good start, support here.

outtalove 01-11-2016 11:32 AM

Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

We own a HDB EA which we bought 3 years ago before all shit came about. Dion is a property agent and deemed this house as a great buy during that time, so we got it. Along with the education and upbringing for the 3 boys (1,5,7 years old), the pressure to keep up with the monthly expense is tremendous. It affects my libido till I can vaguely remember when was our last sex.

Dion, is not doing that great in her sales, since having the 2nd kid. Probably her body evolved or the lack of time. She is still bringing back the dough also. SHe is the main pillar for this family now. Without her, we might be homeless and go hungry. The truth is, i NEED her financially now. Driving can bearly feed the family.

outtalove 01-11-2016 11:44 AM

Dion is a conservative chinese lady although she had 2 other bfs before me. SHe aint virgin but i attribute it to her devout love whenever she is in a relationship. She is true to me but i know i my heart, the sex-less marriage and financial issues we have is troubling her. Her opinion of me, as her husband, whom she can look up to, is now UNIMPORTANT.

The trouble started when i noticed the drastic change in her dressing, the toning of her body and the cold shoulder she gave me sometime last year. She had always been covering up every inch of her body. As she is 1.59m, her dresses were usually too long and unsightly. Now, she don much shorter and tight skirt, flamboyant top that is generous to her deep cleavge (D cup after the child births). She hated high heels but now, most of her usual flat sole were thrown and replaced with her new collection.

Her slight flab on her tummy and thighs were gone. She does not have time to exercise. How did she do it?

Whenever I talk to her, she did not bother to reply or i became the invisible man. I felt tormented.

The worst is she started to have late viewings, tea session with clients and colleague outings. Started to get often, overseas trip to meet clients, and company trips. She will be uncontactable. There will often be heated arguments about her behaviour, till her tongue will slip on my incompetency to feed the family.

Endlessdays 01-11-2016 11:47 AM

First camper!

xav1983 01-11-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endlessdays (Post 15259965)
First camper!

I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.

Endlessdays 01-11-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xav1983 (Post 15260106)
I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.

Guess not...
*hands over box*
Popcorn?

cardmagnet 01-11-2016 03:40 PM

Story getting exciting, I want to know more.

Nitto 01-11-2016 03:56 PM

Camping too :)

Giodano 01-11-2016 04:17 PM

Please continue TS

Jademane 01-11-2016 04:45 PM

Camping here too :)

Tougol 01-11-2016 08:25 PM

Hope to read more.

roastduck 01-11-2016 09:17 PM

I camp with roastduck rice and beer. :)

Quiambao 01-11-2016 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roastduck (Post 15261867)
I camp with roastduck rice and beer. :)

Can spare me a drumstick? :p

outtalove 02-11-2016 01:05 AM

The last straw was earlier this year. She informed me that she is going for a 4 days trip with her friends to Krabi! It as her birthday and I planned for a simple dinner for her. I felt angry and quarrelled with her. I relented and sent her to the airport. She stopped me from sending her in after i dropped her. She was in a sundress, tube-like on top. I suspected she was bra-less. She had that glow in her face that day.........

Come the day for her to come home, i brought the kids to the airport to welcome Dion back. Waves of thais and happy looking sg came out of the belt but Dion was nowhere to be seen. We waited for an hour and calling her many times, the phone was not switched on. I panicked and worried something has gone wrong. SMSes her alot but no replies. We left the airport worried and confused. I did not know whom she went with and no idea whom to ask.

Finally at night, she msged back and said she will return tomorrow as she missed her flight. Wait at home for her.............

The next afternoon, I woke up late as it was a sunday and there she was, opening the door. Visibly tanned and non-chalant. As i laid in bed, starting to feel angry, she stripped and about to go to the bathroom, I could see the even tan. There is no bikini mark. Could she have been sun-tanning naked?