The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to really chiong safe? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=741613)

zooloootooo 22-08-2019 07:06 AM

How to really chiong safe?

Dear bros, as the title suggests I would like to know how bros really protect themselves when you chiong. Especially for FL domes. Any steps or specials that you take to make sure you can chiong safely and continue bonk bonk bonk? :D

Big Sexy 22-08-2019 07:33 AM

Re: How to really chiong safe?

handjobs are pretty safe.... rubber works well against most stds but not all

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooloootooo (Post 19107102)
Dear bros, as the title suggests I would like to know how bros really protect themselves when you chiong. Especially for FL domes. Any steps or specials that you take to make sure you can chiong safely and continue bonk bonk bonk? :D

zooloootooo 22-08-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 19107169)
handjobs are pretty safe.... rubber works well against most stds but not all

Thank you bro. I’m just curious on how senior samsters able to bonk carefreely. Too noob in this area.

Big Sexy 22-08-2019 08:10 AM

there is no guarantee when it comes to safety... it depends on your "risk torelent"... there are some who goes around bonking without rubber for years and never bother to go have a check up.... while other consider PEP for a HJ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooloootooo (Post 19107180)
Thank you bro. I’m just curious on how senior samsters able to bonk carefreely. Too noob in this area.

sammyboyfor 22-08-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooloootooo (Post 19107102)

There is no such thing as SAFE.

You can be SAFER by taking the necessary precautions but nothing is 100% and condoms are not effective in preventing viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact.

lucuher 22-08-2019 10:07 AM

1st layer of defense:

Apart from the obvious "dont have sex" line, simply use a cap. Learn to use it correctly, lubricate properly, so it doesnt break. Dont go down on them, dont get uncovered blowjobs. Practice good hygiene before and after. You ll be 99% safe, albeit from catching a cold perhaps with the aircon blowing at your bare butt.

2nd layer of defense:

Limit amount of partners, get tested regularly, use your senses and avoid going with FL'/WL's that smell or dont look healthy, trust your guts, dont go when you dont feel well or your own immunity is compromised.

zooloootooo 23-08-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 19107587)
1st layer of defense:

Apart from the obvious "dont have sex" line, simply use a cap. Learn to use it correctly, lubricate properly, so it doesnt break. Dont go down on them, dont get uncovered blowjobs. Practice good hygiene before and after. You ll be 99% safe, albeit from catching a cold perhaps with the aircon blowing at your bare butt.

2nd layer of defense:

Limit amount of partners, get tested regularly, use your senses and avoid going with FL'/WL's that smell or dont look healthy, trust your guts, dont go when you dont feel well or your own immunity is compromised.

These are good tips. Thanks all!

wolfie1 05-09-2019 09:02 AM

Hey bro. I don’t know about you but I opt for condom BJ and HJs for my fun. I don’t do full service as the risk is there although I did play before in the past. Hope this helps

zooloootooo 05-09-2019 11:36 AM

That’s good advise, appreciate it

Kongsh 05-09-2019 04:33 PM

bring own good quality condom. Sometimes condom from FL easily break.

zooloootooo 06-09-2019 10:17 AM

Wa seh, I thought they should be more careful than us.

sammyboyfor 06-09-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooloootooo (Post 19168196)
Wa seh, I thought they should be more careful than us.

They are more careful but many are also far more ignorant.

ddki81 06-09-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19107438)
There is no such thing as SAFE.

You can be SAFER by taking the necessary precautions but nothing is 100% and condoms are not effective in preventing viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact.

This is true..whatever protection...you still get hsv2 ...

lucuher 09-09-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddki81 (Post 19169726)
This is true..whatever protection...you still get hsv2 ...

well yes and no.... risk is definitely smaller, but as skin to skin is still possible, so yeah, if there are open sores and you are silly enough to rub on them, no condom will safe you!

lucuher 09-09-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongsh (Post 19165298)
bring own good quality condom. Sometimes condom from FL easily break.

I would sometimes even put it on myself. Gosh some of those ladies are putting them on in a horrible way, not to mention their nails!