The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How long to last after GQ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975976)

scoobyts 25-02-2024 09:49 PM

How long to last after GQ

Hi all; Trying to get a feel. after popping the GQ, how long do you normally last during HJ? I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.

dman19 25-02-2024 10:28 PM

Re: How long to last after GQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyts (Post 23102062)
Hi all; Trying to get a feel. after popping the GQ, how long do you normally last during HJ? I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.

Haha bro, You pop the GQ or the ML? If ML pop GQ cannot be so shag after a while. If you pop, maybe because she may not be familiar doing it

testoste 26-02-2024 09:25 AM

For me, at least 30 min. :-)

Xgenre 26-02-2024 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyts (Post 23102062)
I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.

That's 5-10 minutes per customer. A few customer per day and the tiredness accumulate as the day passes by.

Change a ML when you find a ML who cannot last for 10 minutes of cock shaking

Archons 26-02-2024 12:38 PM

I once went to a very highly rated ml on sbf.
It took more than 30 mins, comes with auto roam.
After I left, could not remember much, cause great for some was ordinary and average to me, tho attitude was good.

Then I watched a few clips of great HJ, it was an eye opener.
I believe if I got one of those great HJ, I wouldn't last too long, and I am really hard to come from hj from multiple experiences.
My ex hj on me also needed 30 mins, so hj isn't really something I look forward to.

So, sometimes how long you last, depends on the skill of the person.
They took the deal, up to them to show they have what it takes to close the deal.

Sexadd1ct 26-02-2024 02:22 PM

I'll always make it clear that i won't pay if she can't successfully make me cum. Then, just make sure don't shoot, until she desperate and let you extra stuff usually reserved for regulars - BBBJ, full service etc. Works 50% of the time haha

Peacekeeping 27-02-2024 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct (Post 23104029)
I'll always make it clear that i won't pay if she can't successfully make me cum. Then, just make sure don't shoot, until she desperate and let you extra stuff usually reserved for regulars - BBBJ, full service etc. Works 50% of the time haha

Haha make her lick your nipple and moan in your ear. Sometimes the ml will put her face near my cock to simulate blowjob. They always seem to know I’m exploding and siam away just in time.

lonelyfish 29-02-2024 08:55 AM

Quote:

True regulars don't need to wait for GQ. When the feel is right, it just happens. GQ and opening / putting on condoms waste time, it interrupts the feel and the heat of the moment we have. She will play anything with you for any amount of time. We just continue naturally until cip. Don't even need to pay the entrance fee before the session. You won't get the best feel and experience because your ML don't have mutual trust and you need to keep talking about transactions with her. This is a point to achieve to fully unlock a ML.

Laopizhui 29-02-2024 05:15 PM

Quote:

this stunt most can be use on OWO
not those big players spa like the one at bugis

LoneT 07-03-2024 01:07 PM

No cum no pay is fair and reasonable.
Paying for her skills to make you release, not just a literal whack job up down up down.