The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Johndoesg Collection Dump (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=842201)

johndoesg 08-10-2021 11:07 PM

Johndoesg Collection Dump

I am leaving the collection scene.

I used to be thirsty for voyeuristic things, and my thirst was insatiable. It was finally quenched, and I have no need for these things anymore. I will wish that eventually your thirst be quenched as well, but take your time.

Before I go, I will share what I have as I remove them from my drive, my backups and my life.

The majority of my collection is unsorted, and I cannot guarantee duplicates or even a well-ordered structure. You may wish to retrieve the list, and pick which ones you'd like to keep.

Some information on what I will share:
  • I started collecting around the last days of GBF. If you do not know what GBF means, that is alright. It is a relic of the past.
  • The entirety of the folder space that I will be reviewing spans 2.99 TB. However, a significant minority may not be relevant to this sharing so they will be excluded from it. You should not expect to see my manga collection here, for example.
  • I share unsorted collections folders first. Some items from the unsorted collection may be moved to the sorted collection. This saves me some space in case I continue to find duplicates in this sharing. This also means that the better pieces (and the sorted collection) tend to arrive in later sharings.
  • You will likely have some of my collections, because they have been circulating around.
  • The contents of my collection are acquired by scraping public websites such as tumblr, xhamster, xvideos and other sources. Trades up to 01/01/2021 are also included.
  • Trader names/identities on folders will be lightly obfuscated where feasible to protect their identity. I do not bother with watermarks. Group sharings will not be renamed.
  • Trades after 01/01/2021 will not be shared. This is to respect the trader's efforts. They are already gone. Do not ask me for them.
  • Some of my favorite files may have been renamed by appending some descriptor to the start or end of the file name. It was for my own convenience. Use a specialized software to determine duplicates.
  • I have quite a few 20 GB MEGA accounts to burn. If you'd like to help me burn them, go ahead. I'll create a few more if needed.
  • Some of my favorites I will share a second time. If I am really into it, I might give a description of how I got these videos.
  • The format of my sharing will be as folders. Generally they will be named "disposal_<sharing_id>_<date_of_sharing>" so you know the extent of my sharing
  • Each link will stay up for 7 days. I may remove the link after then so that the MEGA account can host the next batch.
  • If a link is down before then, that means that share is gone. I do not guarantee that I still hold a copy of the share. Move on.
  • I do not give any promises on quality. Some of my favorites are in 3gp format. Don't like it? Skip it.
  • I do not give any promises on when I make my next sharing.
  • I do not do private trades anymore. Don't ask. If you still like to trade with me, I take it to mean you wish me to share your trade here.
  • Do not ask me to re-up. I told you I am getting rid of my collection. Ask the community to re-up.

In the past I shared with an implicit condition that others also share. I will waive this, since I do want 3 TB of my HDD space back. I will only request one thing: Copy what you like from this collection into yours. Then re-share it with new links, here, or in any group you wish to share with. I would like to see at least one active link when I return for each sharing.

I am happy to hear some suggestions to facilitate the sharing process, such as a hosting platforms.

I have said my piece. Be well and enjoy:

disposal_01_20211008 + disposal_02_20211008
Main:
https://mega.nz/folder/vNwhBaCD#oBrH-MWp2Nzfl3sg268lDQ - defunct
https://mega.nz/folder/cRITyQJS#Xv2UcwYWtp3ImkIToODeSg - defunct

Mirror:
https://ufile.io/f/wpf86
https://ufile.io/f/8nvyo

Trivia:
Runawayteenxx had been asking on a new account for his past archive, which I assumed he had lost. Starting from 31 July this year, I sent him the archive I have copied. He is happy to get his old archive back. If I have not been contemplating my retirement and noticed his message, things might have happened differently.

MrGunner 09-10-2021 12:01 AM

Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Thank you bro salute

Catsu 09-10-2021 12:34 AM

Thanks John for sharing your collection, I'm pretty sure this is just a small fraction of what's out there. Patience and diligence is what separates a good trader/collector like you and it really shows in your collection :)

manure 09-10-2021 01:20 AM

youre a legend

Swagelock 09-10-2021 02:02 AM

Thanks for sharing! :D

thisisftwpls 09-10-2021 02:21 AM

thanks for the collections johndoe bro.

i hope one day i will retire like you

garuytsang 09-10-2021 02:44 AM

Thank you for posting. Hope to be able to do this some time down the road when I retire. Cheers.

avbeng035 09-10-2021 09:02 AM

thank you for the links

wolfyboi 09-10-2021 10:08 AM

Thanks for the links

Slaveatwork 09-10-2021 12:27 PM

Do you have BJJ and BWJ sets?

eden77 09-10-2021 02:18 PM

Thank you so much!

Refresh77 09-10-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndoesg (Post 20874549)
I am leaving the collection scene.

I used to be thirsty for voyeuristic things, and my thirst was insatiable. It was finally quenched, and I have no need for these things anymore. I will wish that eventually your thirst be quenched as well, but take your time.

Before I go, I will share what I have as I remove them from my drive, my backups and my life.

The majority of my collection is unsorted, and I cannot guarantee duplicates or even a well-ordered structure. You may wish to retrieve the list, and pick which ones you'd like to keep.

Some information on what I will share:
  • I started collecting around the last days of GBF. If you do not know what GBF means, that is alright. It is a relic of the past.
  • The entirety of the folder space that I will be reviewing spans 2.99 TB. However, a significant minority may not be relevant to this sharing so they will be excluded from it. You should not expect to see my manga collection here, for example.
  • I share unsorted collections folders first. Some items from the unsorted collection may be moved to the sorted collection. This saves me some space in case I continue to find duplicates in this sharing. This also means that the better pieces (and the sorted collection) tend to arrive in later sharings.
  • You will likely have some of my collections, because they have been circulating around.
  • The contents of my collection are acquired by scraping public websites such as tumblr, xhamster, xvideos and other sources. Trades up to 01/01/2021 are also included.
  • Trader names/identities on folders will be lightly obfuscated where feasible to protect their identity. I do not bother with watermarks. Group sharings will not be renamed.
  • Trades after 01/01/2021 will not be shared. This is to respect the trader's efforts. They are already gone. Do not ask me for them.
  • Some of my favorite files may have been renamed by appending some descriptor to the start or end of the file name. It was for my own convenience. Use a specialized software to determine duplicates.
  • I have quite a few 20 GB MEGA accounts to burn. If you'd like to help me burn them, go ahead. I'll create a few more if needed.
  • Some of my favorites I will share a second time. If I am really into it, I might give a description of how I got these videos.
  • The format of my sharing will be as folders. Generally they will be named "disposal_<sharing_id>_<date_of_sharing>" so you know the extent of my sharing
  • Each link will stay up for 7 days. I may remove the link after then so that the MEGA account can host the next batch.
  • If a link is down before then, that means that share is gone. I do not guarantee that I still hold a copy of the share. Move on.
  • I do not give any promises on quality. Some of my favorites are in 3gp format. Don't like it? Skip it.
  • I do not give any promises on when I make my next sharing.
  • I do not do private trades anymore. Don't ask. If you still like to trade with me, I take it to mean you wish me to share your trade here.
  • Do not ask me to re-up. I told you I am getting rid of my collection. Ask the community to re-up.

In the past I shared with an implicit condition that others also share. I will waive this, since I do want 3 TB of my HDD space back. I will only request one thing: Copy what you like from this collection into yours. Then re-share it with new links, here, or in any group you wish to share with. I would like to see at least one active link when I return for each sharing.

I am happy to hear some suggestions to facilitate the sharing process, such as a hosting platforms.

I have said my piece. Be well and enjoy:

Thanks for sharing!!

Laurence 09-10-2021 02:38 PM

Thank you for such generosity sir! Salutes

Knotnaive 09-10-2021 03:05 PM

Thank you for your generosity!

Shadow_warrior 09-10-2021 03:42 PM

thanks bro