The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

erniecblj 02-06-2014 06:12 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastscorpion (Post 11155537)
Sistar is giving sensations a run for the money. Tried one from each stable ... memorable and pleasant. Still Iconick my first option before the rest.

Sensationss & sistar best kimchi supplier now...iconick is legend I support him few years back what a true lengend...upzz.

ZombieMania 03-06-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erniecblj (Post 11157301)
Sensationss & sistar best kimchi supplier now...iconick is legend I support him few years back what a true lengend...upzz.

They are all giving Mr P a run for his money ;)

Good for us.. more the competition, better options we have

sailsingapore 03-06-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieMania (Post 11162163)
They are all giving Mr P a run for his money ;)

Good for us.. more the competition, better options we have

YES indeed :D However, do you any idea of the prices ?? Are they $160 per shot like MrP ?? :confused:

kuehbungcake 04-06-2014 03:20 AM

Just want to share something over here.
Many OKT advertise DD cups but at the end of the day, they are at most CC.

I tried sistar's Nana and she was really indeed a Double D. Almost E to me. So those who are a breast person, can try.

below is my FR for her, enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuehbungcake (Post 11166869)
Once i open the door, this really sexy girl greeted me really politely. She seems like that girl next door whom you have a crash on. She speaks english and communication wasnt difficult at all. She really look like those korean stars and those drama female leads who often gets push over and needs help.

She moans were really seductive and it's so intense, i want to cum everytime she moans.

She is really sensitive all over her body especially her ears. She moans really loudly when i was kissing them. There was deep throat and frenching. Full service was given. She gets wet very easily and her figure was the BOMB! She has firm huge D cups (almost E cup) boobs and she really enjoys sex. When she comes she will hold very tightly on to me and hides in my chest.

Really great GFE and feeling. Very satisfied.

Thanks sistar for the arrangement.

Also, she is the most accommodating FL i have ever seen. Those who went for her will know what im talking about.
Great GFE.

erniecblj 04-06-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuehbungcake (Post 11166880)
Just want to share something over here.
Many OKT advertise DD cups but at the end of the day, they are at most CC.

I tried sistar's Nana and she was really indeed a Double D. Almost E to me. So those who are a breast person, can try.

below is my FR for her, enjoy.

Also, she is the most accommodating FL i have ever seen. Those who went for her will know what im talking about.
Great GFE.

Bro I tried nana & yeon from sensationss. I think yeon is better interms of looks n body. U should try... thanks.

rtlfy 05-06-2014 08:42 PM

FR on Angelica

Background:
Just moved back to SG after an extended period overseas, so wanted to try out the local scene. Have a weakness for blondes and angelica's pics looked amazing so I took the plunge.

Actual encounter
I arrived about 15 minutes before my appointment, and waited for about 10 minutes before smsing the OKT. Replies were quick and effective, he informed me she was on her way back and asked me to start heading up at 5PM. Reached her door at 5.05, knocked and rang the doorbell but no answer. A couple of families and service staff walked by so I felt pretty uncomfortable. Finally, after 5 minutes, she opened the door. I was glad to see that she resembles the pictures and is very pretty.

We took a shower together while she smoked a cig in the bathroom, and then started making out on the bed. She is pretty chatty but I needed her to repeat herself several times in order to understand what she was saying.

I enjoyed some DFK and tasting her. She tasted good, but didn't seem to like being licked, after just 15 seconds she asked me to lie back and let her do the work. I enjoy giving so that was a slight let down. She popped a CD on and started sucking, she has a really good DT technique and I was close to cumming pretty soon. I asked her to slow down and entered her in missionary. After awhile, she requested we switch to doggy and cowgirl, where I finished. She joined me on the bed for a quick chat, before showering and heading off. I felt a little rushed as well. When overseas, I usually pay for 1 hour and 2 shots, so this 45 minute 1 shot deal is quite new to me. I entered the room at 10 past 5 and left before 5.40, so the entire session was shorter than 30 minutes.

Looks : 8.5/10
Performance : 7/10
RTF : Want to try others first, but possibly.

Hellmode 05-06-2014 09:01 PM

Tried Kim from Sensationss Bro. She just arrived today and is the prettiest Korean I have had. Tried many Koreans but she's a whole different level to me. The only one that I have already planned to RTF.

Here's my FR.
=================================
Here's the much anticipated FR on Kim.

Have to thank OKT for arranging this session for me. As usual, I went for a 2 hr session.

Location is a very nice 5 star hotel and easily accessible by driving or MRT.

Upon entering the room, Kim was hiding behind the door. I turned to look at her and was stunned. She is the most well featured Korean in term of looks and body. Resemblance to studio photos is 90-95% IMO. She has big dove eyes and the most in trend thin eye bags (Not dark rings), well shaped nose and very kissable lips! She takes pride in her lips. She has a seed shape face (瓜子脸) and thicker upper lips which makes it look very kissable!

I praised her beauty and she confidently says, 'I know.' I was like, Wah! She is really confident of her looks! But true indeed, she is the type everyone will turn to look at her when she walks down any lane. A definite head turner.

She was wearing a pink low cut flair short dress. It exposes her nice valley. When she walks, the flair mini dress exposes her slim legs.

We sat down and TCSS abit. Her English is passable but try to stick to simple words. She likes funny guys so crack some jokes and she will let out a cute giggle. She has a sweet voice that can melt your heart.

We then proceed to shower. When she undo and drop down her sexy dress, I was enjoying the scene. She has very fair skin and slim figure. Body is well proportioned. Bathing was pretty SOP but she is very gentle and demure. I advised her to BBBJ and deep throat in shower and she agreed! Very accommodating gal.

After shower, we got back to bed and we start speaking French. She then started her cat bath and BBBJ. It's was very sensual and wet. I will cut short this part and let you guys figure it out for your self. For the weak hearts, beware of her wet BBBJ and tongue skills.

I took over and start my cat bath on her. From ears to knees and to her little sister. Her moaning was sweet and sexy. Did my tongue skills for sometime and she seems to be enjoying. I then used one finger to test the wetness. Test positively wet. So I insert and start the G-spot tackle with my tongue still on her clitoris and clitoral hood. Can feel her G-spot swell and she was whining in fantasy. Here comes the good part. I started using 2 fingers on her G-Spot. Exerted more pressure and she went crazy. Awhile later, she cum. I can feel the walls of the vagina contracted a lot. It was a beautiful sight to see her pant in satisfaction. Then she said the most surprised thing to me. 'I love Singapore!' I almost laughed out. It's so cute. Lol.

I then again used my teasing position and in no time, she request to cap me. My little brother already feels that she is very wet. She actually uses the conventional method of capping! Because I brought my own 0.2, I opened it and was going to cap myself since it's pretty tight. But she request me to put it in her mouth. I was surprise because she's the first K girls to do it this way. She holds it in her mouth and glides it down while she BBBJ your little brother.

She then start off with cowgirl. Her moaning and mowing of her butt is a pleasure to view. She is actually mowing her cervix against the tip of my little brother! She must be really horny.

After she enjoyed for awhile, I sit up, hug her and turn her around for missionary. I usually spent the most time in this position because I can trust against her cervix and G-spot bringing her to climax. Her legs are flexible and can easily hold upwards to allow full penetration trust against her cervix. Her moan are slightly high pitched with exhaustion. Suddenly she cried that she is coming and of course I increased the momentum and speed of my pumping. She started crying out in ecstasy. For a moment, I was wondering if she is crying for help or for more. Don't care lah, I just kept going. The view and stereo is like what you see in a high class JAV. No joke!

Did a few more repetition and finally released my load in cap. After the deed, she lay in my arms and we took a short break to catch our breath.

After shower was pretty SOP but she is just the gentle type which you can feel when she washes your little brother.

I had a review with her about our whole process. Shared with her what locals like and looked forward to in term of services.

Look wise, I can vouch that she is superior to any I have tried in our local Korean FL. She is the only Korean FL that I will definitely RTF.

Services that I have shared with her and she agreed to try to provide to rest of the brothers are:
- BBBJ and Deep Throat in shower
- Eye contact while cowgirl and BBBJ.
- Cheeky smile at various actions.
(Some other nitty gritty things that I have enjoyed from all other FLs are passed to her. Prepare for a good time guys!)

I have also asked her to prepared a surprise for you bros after your shower. Be nice and gentle to her and she will do it to tease you guys. Those who got it please do not share here and spoil the fun. Let the rest of the bros enjoy the surprise.

I will be RTF soon to do another review with her. Do share your FR so I can tally.

For the bathroom surprise, you can only get it while she is still in this 5 star hotel. The other's layout cannot. So better book now before she changes hotel. Hahaha.

(If you like my FR, do give me an Upz as an encouragement to give more FRs in the future.) Have a good session bros!

bigcauk 06-06-2014 02:15 PM

Had a session with Keiko (Iconick) yesterday and what can I say but… WOW!

Her face can't compete with some other the other kimchis out there and she uses too much makeup for my taste. But her body is perfect to me! Nice height and curvy without being chubby. Wonderful feeling to hug and squeeze her. Breasts are large and firm but soft - perfect fit for my busy hands. Nice ass for doggy. Pussy is shaven but slightly stubby and just a little bit of smell.

The measurements given by OKT are pretty accurate. However she has a tattoo (bikini area) and is a smoker (slight cigarette smell on her breath) - both of which I'm fine with.

Initially she seems a bit shy, but that is just deceit because once she warms up she is unstoppably horny… She likes being touched, licked and fingered, so don't hold back guys!

After a bit of smalltalk she washed me. Back in the bedroom she started giving me catbath and BBBJ but then I took over and licked and fingered her which got her moaning and wet very quickly. Our frenching got more and more heavy as we progressed and we were rubbing our parts together which gets her even more wild. Then I let her restart her catbath and BBBJ followed by 69. By now she was getting so wet and horny I though she would explode in my face. With us both so hot and horny, she capped me and got into cowgirl. Entry was pretty easy because she was soaking wet. She rode me well for a while while panting heavily. She likes to grind you in a way that gives her maximum feeling, and I felt it was time to give her my best so I grabbed her and turned over to bonk her hard in missionary. By now her moans had turned into screams and I kept pumping. We switched to doggy before she on her own initiative got into a favourite position of hers that just happens to also be my favourite position (you'll have to guess) and I pumped her hard until the finish. It felt like (and she said) she came once or twice. Or maybe she's just a good actress. In any case it is great service and she makes you feel you're a great lover.

Best bonk for a very long time. After the deed we just lay there for a while breathing heavily with my did still inside of her.

RTF: Oh yeah!

OKT service is exemplary. Responsive and clear instructions.

Capital Land 06-06-2014 09:01 PM

This FL really gives a new experience. Extremely cheerful and fun personality. I thought i should share.
And if you are looking for a squirter, that's her.

Below is my testimonial for her

Very petite and funny FL, I want to thank sistar for arranging this session for me. She is a comedy material. I was having lots of fun and she really cracks me up. I felt really entertained. Wanted to extend for another hour but I realise that she is really packed for today.

Anyway location for sistar, sensation and iconic is really great. Central and extremely convenient.

When I enter the room, she playfully pulled me in and was already smiling brightly. She looks really beautiful for a Korean, really sharp features and her body was extremely petite. Those who like slim and curvy girls on magazine covers should really go for her! What im most impressed about was her attitude. She is just very cheerful and gental. Definitely a different experience. Very special.

Her English isn’t really good, but I can really tell that she was trying. We were able to communicate.

In short
What i notice

- Gives good Frenching
- Hight GFE and extremely entertaining
- Frenching and cim allowed
- Very Tight Pussy
- Nice firm Breast
- Pink nipples
- YES SHE CAN SQUIRT during intercourse

My ratings
Looks: 8/10 (Very chio for a Korean)
Body: 8/10 (Natural boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (moans alot)
Gfe: 10/10 (extremely entertaining)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Im going for Yune Next

makido 07-06-2014 12:11 AM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=451877

Here is my FRs about Nana from Sista

I wrote one FR for Nana in her previous thread but then OKT has removed the whole thread and created a new one for unknown reason.

Booking Service (9/10) Sent sms to book Nana and got fast response with clear instructions.

Location (9/10). It's 4 star hotel in Orchard area which is very convenient. Room is big and clean. The only thing that bothers me is that the towel. I know that hotels only change your towel once a day so I might end up sharing with previous customers. But never mind.

Look (6/10) For $350, I was expecting to see some kind of hot young looking girls as photo but I'm totally disappointed. She is like MILK around 30+. I must admit that their photoshop skill is really good, it can turn a duck into a swan. Her face is covered with some black heads and her skin is not white. At first I wanted to reject her but I would feel bad if I did that to a girl and because I read lots of good reviews about her service so I decided to go ahead. I think lots of bros will be like me, when you spend time to book and reach there, you will feel that you are wasting time if you leave right after you meet the girl, and also you will feel bad for a girl if you reject her. But actually, you will feel even worst later if you didnt reject. One bro just told me to learn to reject the girl and I think I should keep it in mind.

Body (7.5/10) She has big boobs so boobs lovers will like it. She looks chubby. If you are execting to see a white skinny long legs, you will be disappointed like me.

AR(10/10) She seems to have good experience in this business. Her tonge is really skill, I really enjoy her catbath and AR. She's very gentle and can communicate in english, her attitude is good and polite but I dont like the part that she rushed me when only 30 mins passed. With her soft voice, she said as her boss's instruction, they only serve 40 mins although the ads stated one hour.

Frenching (8/10) She spoke french but I wasnt enjoyed it 'cause she's old and not good looking.

RTF: No. It's not worth to spend $350 for an average girl.

I havent tried other girls from Sista yet so I have no comment on other girls' look. Hopefully, their photos are not a photoshop finish. If they are really young and hot looking girl, I will support you again Sista.

To make it clear, this FR doesnt mean to affect other people's business, it's more like contributing an honest FR to this forum.

Overall (7/10) I give high mark mainly because of her great attitude. Bros, if you dont mind an average look and just want to have great service at great hotel with big boobs girl, then Nana is the one for you.

peapetite 07-06-2014 02:22 AM

Just want to commemorate sistar for putting in the effort to take her own photos of her girls and not using their studio photos.

First was Kim, then Nana and now Yune.

plantronic 07-06-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellmode (Post 11179320)
Tried Kim from Sensationss Bro. She just arrived today and is the prettiest Korean I have had. Tried many Koreans but she's a whole different level to me. The only one that I have already planned to RTF.

Here's my FR.
=================================
Here's the much anticipated FR on Kim.

(If you like my FR, do give me an Upz as an encouragement to give more FRs in the future.) Have a good session bros!

Blooding rushing south reading your FR

deserve another upz but must wait till system limit allows

nevergosoft 07-06-2014 03:23 AM

this FR is for a girl that i think deserves it
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=451877

5 Reasons why you should NANA be your Choice

1. She has real Double DD Cup boobs.

The are huge and they are real guys. Touched and confirmed. I even put my face against it. Real.

2. Your Wish is Her Command

She will literately do anything you ask. I'm pretty sure alot of old timers bonkers will appreciate this point.

3. Treats you like her boyfriend... sincerely!

The way she acts and the way she address you, taking care of your needs, is an expereience that you can never get out of any other FL. I have been trying many girls in my life and even my girl friend didnt make me feel this way.

She makes me feel like i'm the king. She makes me feel that I should protect her. She makes me feel like i'm the man.

4. She is 100% Korean from South Korea

Most OKT will pull off Mongolians as Korean.

5. All of the above.

D cup + Korean + Great GFE.
She is everything you can ever ask for. Paying $350 to feel this way is definitely worth it.
If you go out bonking long enough, you would know that attitude and service are more important than looks.
We pay money to FEEL good. And today, i walked away, feeling that way!

Naka_Timo 07-06-2014 01:49 PM

This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: My First Euro Experience

Story Line
It was a rear chance that I am on office hour and also I have a chance for late late. Make use of this chance for a quick bonk. I have never try an euro beside, wondering how is it like so decided to give it a try as the location is near to my place.

Featuring Stable
Expression
http://i61.tinypic.com/2uqkdn6.jpg
This is my 1st experience trying this stable, the customer service was good, fast response and also friendly and organize.

Featuring Actress
Angelica
http://i59.tinypic.com/ka4fev.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/v5e908.jpghttp://i57.tinypic.com/vykv2o.jpg
Pics is about 80% similar, but real person is young and she put on lot of make up.

Booking Details
Date of Bonk : 04 June 2014
Time of Action: 1430 hrs
Accommodation: Hotel
Room's Condition: cosy and nice ambience in a 4 star hotel

Hellmode 07-06-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plantronic (Post 11187790)
Blooding rushing south reading your FR

deserve another upz but must wait till system limit allows

Haha. Thanks. Important is that we share quality bonks.

bbjj 08-06-2014 12:13 AM

.....message delete

plasticpen 08-06-2014 12:28 PM

post deleted

Prickly Heat 08-06-2014 05:06 PM

Here is to Sistar and another of her great gem.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11196869
Name is YOung

----------

I don't often write an FR but if I do, means that she is really amazing.

I want to thank Sistar for firsly, bringing such wonderful GEMs for us. Very well done. Also I'm suppose to start at 1am but Sistar allowed me to start at 12am which I'm very grateful for. Already very excited that I can start early.

Was horny as hell and at 12 sharp, I went up and to my surprise, a very tall, pretty, gorgeous girl with a devilish figure stood in front of me. Her figure is 100% exactly like the photo. No photoshop was done to make her slimer.

Those looking for slim and talk girls with amazing S-line figure should really try young out! Her legs were really long and during BJ, when she bend down on her fours to suck me, the top view was really amazing.

She has a very nice model legs and if she wears killers hills. Everyone will be staring at her.

One thing I like about dome 3 compared to Dome L is that dome L. Most of the time the picture and the girls that appear doesn't match. In some 3, no such problem.

Anyway back to topic. I had a total of 4 shots last night and I wanted to do my 5th time but it was 3am already so i was really tired. But I could totally go for my 5th shot as she was so freaking hot.

Now my ratings
9/10 for her face. Really pretty lady.
11/10 for her body, those who like tall, devil figure models should go for her.
8/10 for her service(skills). Really great service, very accommodating.
10/10 for her service(attitude). Very polite for a Korean. No rush.
8/10 for her FJ.

RTF, yes will be waiting for more sistar's gems.

ZombieMania 08-06-2014 09:07 PM

okay... after all the great FRs.. i decided to give Young a try :)

my feedback

Body - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Face - 7/10 (dunno but she looked a bit aged to me) + she smokes
Location - 11/10 .. could not be better
GFE - 11/10, almost perfect english

FY - she has a belly peircing (or maybe sistar sent me to wrong young :) )

Cheers

rtlfy 08-06-2014 09:16 PM

I visited Maria today and she is amazing! Incredibly petite and pretty, with a passionately naughty side that makes me crazy for her.

I was pleasantly surprised when I first entered the room. Maria has the best of both worlds, the figure of a Russian and pretty Spanish eyes and face. She greeted me with a passionate kiss and some necking, which made me feel right at home. We had a shower together during which we cleaned each other and I got to slide my hands down her flawless skin. She has a great sense of humor and her bubbly personality definitely sets her apart.

I don't like to go into too much detail about what happens next. Suffice to say that the oral action was amazing, and she kisses with passion and excitement. In this regard, she is the best I've had in SG and the US so far. Besides the oral action, the actual sex felt amazing as well. She is tight and wet, and really gets into the action. It's pretty clear to me which girls actually enjoy sex, and Maria is definitely one of them.

Looks : 9/10
Performance : 10/10
RTF : I usually don't RTF (like 95% of the time) but I will definitely make an exception because Maria is such a sweet beauty. Please be nice to this wonderful gem.

makido 09-06-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbjj (Post 11193154)
Bros same try nana totally disappointed old girl skin shaggy. Kim is much better from sistars. To guys choose kim.

Bro, thanks for sharing, good to know about Kim, is she young and hot as the photos or much older than the pics?

seanp 10-06-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickly Heat (Post 11196877)
Name is YOung

----------

I want to thank Sistar for firsly, bringing such wonderful GEMs for us. Very well done. Also I'm suppose to start at 1am but Sistar allowed me to start at 12am which I'm very grateful for. Already very excited that I can start early.

Was horny as hell and at 12 sharp, I went up and to my surprise, a very tall, pretty, gorgeous girl with a devilish figure stood in front of me. Her figure is 100% exactly like the photo. No photoshop was done to make her slimer.

Those looking for slim and talk girls with amazing S-line figure should really try young out! Her legs were really long and during BJ, when she bend down on her fours to suck me, the top view was really amazing.

She has a very nice model legs and if she wears killers hills. Everyone will be staring at her.

One thing I like about dome 3 compared to Dome L is that dome L. Most of the time the picture and the girls that appear doesn't match. In some 3, no such problem.

Anyway back to topic. I had a total of 4 shots last night and I wanted to do my 5th time but it was 3am already so i was really tired. But I could totally go for my 5th shot as she was so freaking hot.

Now my ratings
8/10 for her FJ.

Wow bro you so amazing can go 4 round in one go. So did it mean you book her for one whole night is it? One night can go 4 round worth to consider for next time around.

Hummyguy 11-06-2014 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickly Heat (Post 11196877)
Name is YOung

----------

Now my ratings
8/10 for her FJ.

So you paid an extra 3 times? Which will be like under s$1k?

Alfredunhill 11-06-2014 12:29 PM

Sorry maybe am out of place...which website you're referring to? any link? is it that pacific stars?

also, is this in sg or mys?

thanks all ..cheers

iloilo 11-06-2014 01:23 PM

Is OKT Expressions posting his own FRs?? See these two posts, one for Maria, one for Angelica, both from Expressions stable. Seems highly suspicious.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...4&postcount=21

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...6&postcount=16

rtlfy 12-06-2014 11:39 PM

Lol the plasticboy one is fake, he copied my FR of Angelica word for word and post in Maria's thread. don't think it's OKT post one, must be some troll. My FR is real, Maria is really pretty and was amazing in bed. Angelica was ok only, professional but mechanical.

You can see my other posts especially in the Seoul thread to verify if you want :)

RunInRunOut 13-06-2014 01:23 PM

Miss young from Sistar have really good figure. Those who have fetish for slim magazine models should try

Body is 10/10 type

RunInRunOut 13-06-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtlfy (Post 11224888)
Lol the plasticboy one is fake, he copied my FR of Angelica word for word and post in Maria's thread. don't think it's OKT post one, must be some troll. My FR is real, Maria is really pretty and was amazing in bed. Angelica was ok only, professional but mechanical.

You can see my other posts especially in the Seoul thread to verify if you want :)

Where is the Seoul thread?

chenpaul 13-06-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iqwerty (Post 11227387)
Sistar deleted a thread with FR from one of the bros. He complaint about sistar screwing up booking time and wrong girl.

Even one of his own girls complain to me that sistar always delay time and try to change girl and often booked the wrong girl! :eek:

another bro told me sistar gave all the wrong info. i will be avoiding this stable for good. hopefully the girls will change stable. :D

Sistar, you must be doing very well, that is why your competitor come out and say bad things and suggest boycott.

cleft 13-06-2014 06:29 PM

Anyone has FR for a good euro babe? I have been read this forum but seems there are too many fake and scams wrt to euro girls.

Thanks