The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Which to choose? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677651)

Rahim4321 09-01-2018 06:48 AM

Which to choose?

Hi relatively new to sbf and I cant decide if I want to book a session with FL dome 1 or FL dome local. I don't have much of a big tool down there so trying to please them might vary. If I pick local easier to break the ice since we local Singaporean but price slightly higher than my budget. For FL dome 1 I don't mind but problem is their English a bit limited then later sessions is like those fuck and go type. I read a lot on their frs on A daily basis but still can't decide for local or Thai. Any bro can recommend me if to fuck which stable or dome? I always wanted wet pussy like got those musky wet kind when they wey. but most of the girls I've fucked are geylang FL and they are dry. Never gotten a bbbj even I asked for it. Sucks hahahah

iicecube 09-01-2018 07:34 AM

Re: Which to choose?

That depend the taste you going for, definitely dome L got it quality for syt FL but you gotten offer more price than others unless you going for milf then it's otherwise..
For dome 1 heard siam bu got a good attitude on their job but unless you mind they are darker in colour, some speak English quite okay..
I simply fond on some enhanted boobs haha..

sammyboyfor 09-01-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahim4321 (Post 16887313)
I don't have much of a big tool down there so trying to please them might vary.

Your are not a gigolo. It is NOT your job to please them. You are not entering into a relationship you are buying a commercial fuck.

It is their job to please YOU in exchange for your money.

liberty666 09-01-2018 08:08 AM

Regardless of nationality, service attitude is more important to me. No point having a good looking girl but dunn bother to service.

Also we are paying them to satisfy our needs. I dunn think you should worry about not satisfying them.

iicecube 09-01-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberty666 (Post 16887442)
No point having a good looking girl but dunn bother to service.

Sometime is easy to say appearance is not important but I been having 2 experience on seeing 40s auntie face that turn me off for the session, endup LL got pay reject fee for nothing..
Yea true is that service still come in priority but nowaday market they still need a handful of good FRs to get them more cash, that is why this forum exist..

Rahim4321 09-01-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicecube (Post 16887457)
Sometime is easy to say appearance is not important but I been having 2 experience on seeing 40s auntie face that turn me off for the session, endup LL got pay reject fee for nothing..
Yea true is that service still come in priority but nowaday market they still need a handful of good FRs to get them more cash, that is why this forum exist..

So what do you think should I try? Personally I want go big and pay like $200 plus but scared later not satisfied haha ilhavemt tried sg girls before

cobo 09-01-2018 03:58 PM

For your info the FL is here to please you .

sammyboyforumm 09-01-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahim4321 (Post 16887313)
Hi relatively new to sbf and I cant decide if I want to book a session with FL dome 1 or FL dome local. I don't have much of a big tool down there so trying to please them might vary. If I pick local easier to break the ice since we local Singaporean but price slightly higher than my budget. For FL dome 1 I don't mind but problem is their English a bit limited then later sessions is like those fuck and go type. I read a lot on their frs on A daily basis but still can't decide for local or Thai. Any bro can recommend me if to fuck which stable or dome? I always wanted wet pussy like got those musky wet kind when they wey. but most of the girls I've fucked are geylang FL and they are dry. Never gotten a bbbj even I asked for it. Sucks hahahah

Most FL should be happy if your tool is small.... better still if you can come in 3 seconds.....

TattooedPotato 09-01-2018 04:55 PM

Lul.....

Go Dome 1 la

mike3329 09-01-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16887383)
Your are not a gigolo. It is NOT your job to please them. You are not entering into a relationship you are buying a commercial fuck.

It is their job to please YOU in exchange for your money.

Haha...Boss is absolutely right. You are the customer and she is the service provider unless she decides to pay you instead!

So go ahead and have a great time and hopefully your money's worth! :D

Irrumare 09-01-2018 11:18 PM

Go geylang try $50 30 mins then decide again.
Or walk around and get a street walker.
Then come back and try FL Dome.

lonelyarine 10-01-2018 12:28 AM

:D you are so right in this! maybe TS should try read The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene and try gl first?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm (Post 16889192)
Most FL should be happy if your tool is small.... better still if you can come in 3 seconds.....

MassageExpert84 10-01-2018 10:51 AM

my recommedation is go for gl or Hc fl dome the chances of gettting a good one is very low... mostly cannot make it one

sammyboyfor 10-01-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm (Post 16889192)

Ask any whore who their favorite clients are and they'll tell you it's the ones that come in the shower and are so embarrassed about it they leave 5 minutes later. :p

It's called "easy money".

TwinTowers 10-01-2018 07:58 PM

TS you think too much. Just go for it.