The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=682288)

apache 19-01-2019 05:26 PM

Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:

Originally Posted by geelang (Post 18261036)
Who are the cat80s here

Try Bao Bao :D

apache 19-01-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 18256327)
Bro, presently, who are the top 3 prettiest WLs among all the WLs in 1658a and 16W15 ? thks

So far, i have only tried Ruyi, Ji Shiang and Kopi since May 2018.

Any idea how many WLs in total from these two houses ?

a bit hard to decide who is prettiest, it is like comparing mee goreng with laksa with horfun and prawn noodles :p I love them all, all delicious

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

DPOWER 19-01-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18263281)
a bit hard to decide who is prettiest, it is like comparing mee goreng with laksa with horfun and prawn noodles :p I love them all, all delicious

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Thks, Bro, i love this reply, lol

geelang 20-01-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18263262)
Try Bao Bao :D

Wah sian
Only 1?

apache 21-01-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geelang (Post 18265103)
Wah sian
Only 1?

I miss the Nai Cha "milk tea" but she balek kampong

But i also call the cat80 gals from other houses. Yue Er you can try

unfit 21-01-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18266788)

She got to go back seek treatment for her UTI...:o

Bladdar and Kidney also kenna...poor girl :(

Jaguar00 21-01-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18266788)

But i also call the cat80 gals from other houses. Yue Er you can try

I miss her seductiveness sia. So far she is one of the highest mistress type GFE I have experienced.

MrBigBadBird 23-01-2019 02:46 PM

WH15 Coco

Tried Coco this week;

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Hunan chio babe 1.6ish m tall, fair like Jap AV as mentioned by bro unfit, neither slim nor plump with tummy, long dark brown hair, enhanced B+ boobs, quite well done cos soft to the touch,
- She said put on quite abit of weight from her slim frame when she first came; can visualize she would look much more delicious at the beginning

2. Service
- Considered good service by today standards
- BJ (my request) well done with occasional deep throat and balls scratching
- Did some so-so AR
- I painted her abit cos sensed her reluctance; newly trimmed hair hence easy to paint

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal; then switched to lotus and pound her shiok shiok for awhile in this position all the while DFK her as she also enjoyed the thrusts; almost shot hence initiated change to missionary
- Realized reason felt so shiok in lotus position cos CD slipped into her pussy 😱
- Continued pounded her at multiple positions, missionary, doggie, spooning etc
- Finished off with good climax

Generally there’s good GFE at the beginning but sensed her passion wears up maybe after heavy pounding which she said first time she experienced so long session and so hard rod.

May rtf after cleared my outstanding list and if she slimmed down.

apache 23-01-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18274543)
WH15 Coco

Tried Coco this week;

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Hunan chio babe 1.6ish m tall, fair like Jap AV as mentioned by bro unfit, neither slim nor plump with tummy, long dark brown hair, enhanced B+ boobs, quite well done cos soft to the touch,
- She said put on quite abit of weight from her slim frame when she first came; can visualize she would look much more delicious at the beginning

2. Service
- Considered good service by today standards
- BJ (my request) well done with occasional deep throat and balls scratching
- Did some so-so AR
- I painted her abit cos sensed her reluctance; newly trimmed hair hence easy to paint

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal; then switched to lotus and pound her shiok shiok for awhile in this position all the while DFK her as she also enjoyed the thrusts; almost shot hence initiated change to missionary
- Realized reason felt so shiok in lotus position cos CD slipped into her pussy 😱
- Continued pounded her at multiple positions, missionary, doggie, spooning etc
- Finished off with good climax

Generally there’s good GFE at the beginning but sensed her passion wears up maybe after heavy pounding which she said first time she experienced so long session and so hard rod.

May rtf after cleared my outstanding list and if she slimmed down.

Wow bro,

I bet her legs soft soft after your session :D

I am happy if I can complete three movements with one full blast followed by some sweet talk and chat and fondling. My age catching up.

MrBigBadBird 23-01-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18275142)
Wow bro,

I bet her legs soft soft after your session :D

I am happy if I can complete three movements with one full blast followed by some sweet talk and chat and fondling. My age catching up.

She was bordering on black face soon as I recalled one of the bros said she can get angry if not careful.
Luckily I gave her shiok shiok at the beginning.

😅

apache 25-01-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turgid (Post 18275635)
Hello apache:

You had mentioned on 10-03-2018, you and your friends had bonking sessions. After the sessions end, there were 2 girls Coco and Xiaoyu who came in. (It is not possible for you to know their names assuming this is the first time you saw the 2 girls).

I assume there are other customers wanting OKT Botak to recommend some girls and the two girls came. (I guess you overheard OKT mentioning names over the phone).

turgid

we discussed this on our pm.

I am glad you told me Coco is still around, at 1608 and you shared some info with me

It was vivid memory as I love gals with bouncing boobs. that day some bros ordered for them, so we were lucky to have "preview". you can always ask the okt for the names of the gals from other houses when they come for preview ordered by other bros.

but some okt will not answer you as they afraid you go to their house direct.

so far, OKT botak will tell me the names, and i decide whether to call them for next round or i wait for the bro to finish then i try.

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. there were a few occasions when the bro ordered for preview and he didnt want, I take immediately.

apache 25-01-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akan88 (Post 18179627)
Took a while to find this house almost walk off to WH02.
Went in and told OKT me 1st time here.
He say no worried he help me call a good one come.
Pay 150 and Waited inside the room and after a while Bao Bao turn up.
The rest is like what Bro Apache said.
Good bonk for the day.
By the way she turn up without make up and I still find her good looking.

I have been experimenting a few new positions (try some inspirations from sexpositions.club) as much as I can. I am glad Bao Bao is accomodating. we had a wild time. :D

i can only perform 3 of them and released full load

akan88 25-01-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 18281565)
I have been experimenting a few new positions (try some inspirations from sexpositions.club) as much as I can. I am glad Bao Bao is accomodating. we had a wild time. :D

i can only perform 3 of them and released full load

Everytime i go she the one in command.
Lolz. Got one time she didn't even give me the chances to bonk her due to her bbbj was so shoik that i can't reject. End up I'm the one moaning on the bed before shooting out after 20mins of non stop blowjob.

Anyways all my 150 spend each session with her i left as a happy man.

apache 25-01-2019 03:13 PM

https://badgirlsbible.com/wp-content...lustration.jpg

The side ride sex position is good for a bonk and chit chat, while seeing the neh neh swing.

I tried this with Ruyi before

the one below is another position i like with Ruyi

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...XRYuiBYz3t6irw

apache 25-01-2019 04:24 PM

to share is to care, this is the spirit of sammyboy forum

hope to receive info on more babes with bouncing boobs. the sight of the bouncing boobs can turn me on