The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Arse luck: 2 girls cancel on me! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=265622)

5ag1_Boar 03-01-2012 10:50 PM

Arse luck: 2 girls cancel on me!

Damn arse luck tonight. So rarely got chance to go FL, so early in the day pre-book an FL I've been targetting for a long time for the evening, but kenna cancelled at the last minute. After some frantic surfing in SBF while sitting in my parked car, I managed to book another one I've been targetting too... then kenna cancelled also!!!

After that to late to book liao, will overshoot my "curfew". Si bei suay!!!

virginlovers 03-01-2012 11:06 PM

Re: Arse luck: 2 girls cancel on me!

there's always a next time.
for prebookings can always go to online okts.

here's 4 points to cheer u up.

5ag1_Boar 03-01-2012 11:20 PM

Lol... This two were from online OKTs. Pre-book also can't help if the girls last minute got held back at work or at home got emergency. For local girls, that's the problem.

Thanks for the points, it'll be a while before I can up you back... Long queue.

5ag1_Boar 03-01-2012 11:26 PM

Don't ask me which FLs. They enjoy good reputation here, so I shall not name them. Its just my luck.

sequence79 04-01-2012 12:53 PM

Understand your frustration, but do you need to post a new thread for this. Waste bandwidth and time. :(

tagduty 04-01-2012 01:02 PM

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago.....

12121212 05-01-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagiboar (Post 6742973)
Damn arse luck tonight. So rarely got chance to go FL, so early in the day pre-book an FL I've been targetting for a long time for the evening, but kenna cancelled at the last minute. After some frantic surfing in SBF while sitting in my parked car, I managed to book another one I've been targetting too... then kenna cancelled also!!!

After that to late to book liao, will overshoot my "curfew". Si bei suay!!!

haha...I understand bro..relax...its just too hard now....:mad:

tanmikel 05-01-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagiboar (Post 6743108)
Don't ask me which FLs. They enjoy good reputation here, so I shall not name them. Its just my luck.

if rep really good , name shouldn't be a problem

5ag1_Boar 05-01-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12121212 (Post 6747340)
haha...I understand bro..relax...its just too hard now....:mad:

Yah lor... cock too hard! LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanmikel (Post 6747403)
if rep really good , name shouldn't be a problem

I'm just venting frustration for my bad luck... no need to name them and effect their business... their own lives already complicated. It's not something they pull all the time, so there's no need to warn the bros here. Bros who frequent local FLs will also know this kind of things is part and parcel of locals. Can't be helped if "real life" call on both girls on the same night.

Eagles 05-01-2012 09:35 AM

If it makes you feel any better, just think how many customers cancel on the girls. Happens every day.:(

5ag1_Boar 05-01-2012 09:41 AM

No worries man, feeling better already. Frustration has been eased by Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters... just not as satisfying... LOL!

tanmikel 05-01-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagiboar (Post 6747575)
Yah lor... cock too hard! LOL!

I'm just venting frustration for my bad luck... no need to name them and effect their business... their own lives already complicated. It's not something they pull all the time, so there's no need to warn the bros here. Bros who frequent local FLs will also know this kind of things is part and parcel of locals. Can't be helped if "real life" call on both girls on the same night.

I guess you're right , live and let live

ThaiBeautiful 09-01-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar (Post 6747605)
No worries man, feeling better already. Frustration has been eased by Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters... just not as satisfying... LOL!

Next time just book directly from me, your trusted OKT and friend lar!! :D
But don't last min.. i always no slots for u

ImmatureBoy 09-01-2012 02:29 AM

I had a 2 bad experience recently,

1) while bbj me by a fl, she had menses and leak on the bed witout realizing she had menses. The bed became something which is similar 2 a murder scene. I had to wash up with her and she kindly refund full amount without asking n apologise for the trouble caused

2) I book one of the gals from okt tat got raided. everything started nice and frenly but she suddenly turn nasty after i lick her pussy ( when clearly okt say it is allowed). Then she would complain the sex was too painful and my dick is 2 big for her which after tat my cock went soft becus of her complaining. I requested a new condom becus while she try 2 hj me , she tore the condom wit her nails by accident. Unhappy , she went 2 the cupboard and slammed hard after taking the new condom. gave a half past 6 Bj b4 breakding down on y she fl n etc etc and how her family is in trouble etc etc. I got turn off n left

#sian

blacky123444 09-01-2012 09:42 PM

O_O Nvr experienced that before? Is it often?