The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Am I Kana Chop ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=705756)

tib980 15-10-2018 08:37 AM

Am I Kana Chop ?

Hi bros I saw a advertisement here which stated that she’s a local so I bite the bullet and went to try her out

But when I saw her, I notice that the way she speak doesn’t sound local at all but sound more like prc plus her English communication is quite poor as well . Out of curiosity I ask her if she’s born here but she seen to be avoiding my question so I didn’t ask again

She look plain simple, masssge is normal ,auto roaming is allow during the session but I think her boobs have gone under the knife before

I’m able to touch her pussy but no fingering is allow but I felt that the hj part was a bit rush

After everything I paid $150 to her and leave the place

After the session I went and check the thread again and realised that I’m been tricked as there’s a lot of replies saiding that she’s not a local !

HeiLongJiang 15-10-2018 08:44 AM

Yes you are. Lesson learnt. Move on

ShittyAss 15-10-2018 09:36 AM

Re: Am I Kana Chop ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tib980 (Post 17926079)
Hi bros I saw a advertisement here which stated that she’s a local so I bite the bullet and went to try her out

But when I saw her, I notice that the way she speak doesn’t sound local at all but sound more like prc plus her English communication is quite poor as well . Out of curiosity I ask her if she’s born here but she seen to be avoiding my question so I didn’t ask again

She look plain simple, masssge is normal ,auto roaming is allow during the session but I think her boobs have gone under the knife before

I’m able to touch her pussy but no fingering is allow but I felt that the hj part was a bit rush

After the session I went and check the thread again and realised that I’m been tricked as there’s a lot of replies saiding that she’s not a local !

You very free to post a new thread on the same girl when there is an existing thread huh?

Not suitable then dun go lah...

Life is full of choices..there are so many out there!

I thought of some emo boy come and tell story again on their Kc experience..:D

ES5638 15-10-2018 01:23 PM

I know who you’re talking about already, this prc ml has a lot of pattern one. Always keep changing pattern one :D

ccssuunn 15-10-2018 01:33 PM

Yes u are. But u still have to carry on your life haha

maufans 15-10-2018 03:32 PM

Ai Ya, where got kana tricked? At least you can touch her CB pussy & HJ leh. $150 ATB pussy, also same as $150 SG pussy. Both smelly one also known as CCB! 😂😂😂

ES5638 15-10-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufans (Post 17927270)
Ai Ya, where got kana tricked? At least you can touch her CB pussy & HJ leh. $150 ATB pussy, also same as $150 SG pussy. Both smelly one also known as CCB! 😂😂😂

Bro, may I know what you mean by this ATB pussy?:D

Hereux 15-10-2018 04:22 PM

Ah Tiong Bu

trialsoffire 15-10-2018 04:23 PM

Take the chop and just move on bro

Tai_zi21 15-10-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tib980 (Post 17926079)

$150 for a massage and a HJ?

To answer ur ques yes you been chop :D

No wonder why Prc Char Bor still like to come Singapore... money still good to earn here

blakhock 15-10-2018 04:27 PM

OMG expensive

Hereux 15-10-2018 04:33 PM

TS would not have made this mistake if he has seen the other thread on her.

peregrene 15-10-2018 04:41 PM

Think of it as a small price to pay for a lesson learnt

scorelan 15-10-2018 04:49 PM

PRC GALS declare themselves as Singapore girl... the most I paid is $100 30 mins massage including hj... that time small head win over big head.. no bian... now I look for those $100 1 hour massage with 2 hj... usually those who insist on collecting the $$$ first will not give you good service... I always pay after service... if they chu pattern, I just leave... so many ml outside to choose from ...

sladang 15-10-2018 08:58 PM

Any idea why Singapore ICs are granted to these PRC GALs/ATBs?

To my understanding, only FTs are granted Singapore ICs, even that also will take a few years.

Dun understand why chickens are granted SICs, cannot be bcoz their bbbj is very good, their hdly is very good, their JG is very good, their multi pattern hj is very good, their multi position fj is very good ba? :D ..