The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Story from a friend : Blonde Tinder Experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=656340)

coolioalan 29-06-2017 09:37 AM

Story from a friend : Blonde Tinder Experience

This is a story a friend told me. Not sure how true was it. The story I heard wasn't told in detailed (which guy will tell you how long they fuck,what position, how many times a night, what she did explicitly anyway).

On this reason, I am going to add my own salt, sugar and spice to it to make it an interesting story.

This story is told from his point of view hence the use of first person.

I went overseas to visit family and relatives.

Naturally, I'm always alone because they have work to attend to.

Feeling bored, I created a tinder profile and started swiping right to girls. I don't swipe at everyone but just selected ones after seeing their pictures and profile. Tinder nowadays put a limit to how many likes you can do in a day so I'm cautious of that.

After few hours of swiping, I noticed a match appears.

Feeling excited, I look at her profile and it's mysterious. Just one cropped picture of half her face from the nose down.

She's 30, her name is Kim. Her hair is blonde, definitely Caucasian. I couldn't make out more than that. But it's better than nothing right.

So I make first contact, not knowing what to expect. The conversation started flowing with her asking about my visit, about Singapore which I replied courtesy.

I found out that she's a nurse to which I replied that I have a thing for woman in uniform.

She gave a me a wink emoticon but didn't expand on my comment any further and we changed topic.

After a while, I started to ask her some personal questions and she mentioned that she's single, currently not dating anyone. Hearing this, I'm a little cautious whether she's looking for a relationship as I'm not because I'm married. But to begin with I'm not looking for any hook-up, I'm just bored and finding someone to chat and pass time.

Anyway our conversation is about few hours, we didn't chat for few hours but the replying and waiting of our conversation spans few hours.

Soon it is about 10pm at night when I casually mentioned that isnt it your bed time yet.

She replied that yes it is and she's in bed now.

Feeling a little cheeky, I asked her,so tell me what are you wearing now?

crizpy 29-06-2017 01:13 PM

Re: Story from a friend : Blonde Tinder Experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolioalan (Post 16108466)
This is a story a friend told me. Not sure how true was it. The story I heard wasn't told in detailed (which guy will tell you how long they fuck,what position, how many times a night, what she did explicitly anyway).

On this reason, I am going to add my own salt, sugar and spice to it to make it an interesting story.

This story is told from his point of view hence the use of first person.

I went overseas to visit family and relatives.

Naturally, I'm always alone because they have work to attend to.

Feeling bored, I created a tinder profile and started swiping right to girls. I don't swipe at everyone but just selected ones after seeing their pictures and profile. Tinder nowadays put a limit to how many likes you can do in a day so I'm cautious of that.

After few hours of swiping, I noticed a match appears.

Feeling excited, I look at her profile and it's mysterious. Just one cropped picture of half her face from the nose down.

She's 30, her name is Kim. Her hair is blonde, definitely Caucasian. I couldn't make out more than that. But it's better than nothing right.

So I make first contact, not knowing what to expect. The conversation started flowing with her asking about my visit, about Singapore which I replied courtesy.

I found out that she's a nurse to which I replied that I have a thing for woman in uniform.

She gave a me a wink emoticon but didn't expand on my comment any further and we changed topic.

After a while, I started to ask her some personal questions and she mentioned that she's single, currently not dating anyone. Hearing this, I'm a little cautious whether she's looking for a relationship as I'm not because I'm married. But to begin with I'm not looking for any hook-up, I'm just bored and finding someone to chat and pass time.

Anyway our conversation is about few hours, we didn't chat for few hours but the replying and waiting of our conversation spans few hours.

Soon it is about 10pm at night when I casually mentioned that isnt it your bed time yet.

She replied that yes it is and she's in bed now.

Feeling a little cheeky, I asked her,so tell me what are you wearing now?

nice build up! camping for more story

Alstern 29-06-2017 02:09 PM

Nice start bro :)

Seed43 29-06-2017 02:18 PM

Camping here!

gmailing 29-06-2017 08:05 PM

Nice story bro, pls continue..

artur 29-06-2017 10:21 PM

Pitching tent....

coolioalan 30-06-2017 06:33 AM

Kim replied, a singlet and a g. What I wear most nights.

Hearing this, I decide to push my luck further. You sounds like you gonna be cold. I would love to cuddle beside you right now.

She replied, I am.not going to invite you for "cuddles". I will meet the person at least once.

Seeing the "" for the cuddles, looks like she interpreted my cuddle to be sex but in my mind, I really am just offering a cuddle.

Thinking in my mind, this could potentially develop into something.

I decide to ask further about the colour of what's she wearing and she replied, it's black with lace.

Getting bolder, I ask whether she has any lingeries and if she will wear them for me.

She asked what colour do you like?

I said how about black? I like black contrasting your fair skin colour.

She replied with a haha and we'll see.

I replied back asking her out for drinks tomorrow night.

But she say no.

This puts a dent into my heart as I half expected her to say yes.

Bear in mind that this message replying isn't instantaneous from her, there's like a gap of few minutes between each reply with add to the suspense.

I didn't know what to say so I was thinking for a comeback.

Before I replied, Kim replied how about the following day?

To which I replied Yes.

With that, she says good night as it is getting quite late.

The next day I'm contemplating whether to message her or not.

I decided to wish her good morning but she didn't replied me until it is almost evening. It was just a one word reply with Hey.

It sounded a bit cold to me but I just pressed on. I ask hows her day being.

I waited and waited and waited.

No response from her.

That night I fall asleep no seeing a reply from her at all.

My head thinking whether the drink meetup is still happening?

KnowItAll 30-06-2017 07:54 AM

nice story.. power.. more updates soon pls.

Toastpad 30-06-2017 08:50 AM

Nice! Please continue

otamay 01-07-2017 02:26 AM

Interesting story here, more please.

steamroom 01-07-2017 09:45 AM

Hope to read more.

lobangkingz 01-07-2017 10:18 AM

Camping here for more updates.