The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spa near Jln besar (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=348368)

sal1234 07-02-2013 11:04 AM

Spa near Jln besar

At a newbie, seniors are reluctant to provide lobang so have to look around.

I was at Jln Besar area and saw this sign for spa. Park my car and went in to take a look.

$50/hr, $40/40min

Need to use the toilet first so the reception bring me to the back toilet. Along the way saw all the girls. Age around late 30 to early 40. I would not consider them milf.

After toilet, was lead to a small room with a massage bed and a shower. The lady come in (not my type) and tell me to take off everything. The message is not those piano type but not very professional ( I have tried better ones).

After the massage on the back she ask me turn over and ask me the GQ. She say JG $50 and mj $80, never say about fj i also never ask. As I have never try JG before so I opt for that. Basically she massage my stick area and balls. At the end jerk me off.

I would not recommend if you are looking for SYT. If what I describe is your cup of tea, or you want to know so tht you can advoid the joint can pm me.

I am making an effort to gain some trust so if you find this information useful please up my point.

cunnty 07-02-2013 01:25 PM

Re: Spa near Jln besar

outdated stupid piece of shit FR
who doesnt know jalan besar got HC... even eminent plaza also has
you fucking idiot... do you fucking homework

OsamaBinLaden 07-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunnty (Post 8488344)

at least the he has more points and power than u... more contribution... :mad: :mad:

RAMS75 07-02-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Hey cunt, people is contributing to the forum ..

think you should be the one to STFU..

sibeyjio 07-02-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Don't discourage bros willing to share :mad:

blaze 07-01-2014 02:39 AM

hi guys. just came back from a HC in jalan besar plaza. i did the most stupidest thing and i cant stop thinking about it.

after 15 mins of so so massage the lady offer hj and since i didnt have enough of cash i paid by NETS (yes yes i know i'm so stupid) but my didi really needed it. i paid the reception by nets after the massage was over. maybe its just me i'm paranoid sometimes. the nets terminal didn't have a cable connected to it. i keyed in a wrong pin 1st and it asked to re enter after i did it worked. i got the receipt.

is there a chance where they might have keylogged my pin and scanned the card.

dicklii 07-01-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze (Post 10310541)
hi guys. just came back from a HC in jalan besar plaza. i did the most stupidest thing and i cant stop thinking about it.

after 15 mins of so so massage the lady offer hj and since i didnt have enough of cash i paid by NETS (yes yes i know i'm so stupid) but my didi really needed it. i paid the reception by nets after the massage was over. maybe its just me i'm paranoid sometimes. the nets terminal didn't have a cable connected to it. i keyed in a wrong pin 1st and it asked to re enter after i did it worked. i got the receipt.

Quickly go change your pin number.

skkargo 07-01-2014 08:54 AM

Come on bro cunty, give him a chance. At least he writes what he had experienced. That's why I dare not write about my new findings openly as I am afriad that I would be shot down too. My findings are now given to fellows bros whom I have contact with via pm.

Teo Ken 07-01-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Bro cunty you yourself is a negative contributor yet here to f others. Wake up your F brain.

Chinakid 07-01-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze (Post 10310541)

Hey bro dun worry la, nowadays got wireless nets terminal la.. Anyway no approval u won't get the receipt also.. Relax bro