The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67577)

popiah 13-05-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.petain (Post 2020398)
no car how no car how??

hi mr petain,

no car, still can .... becoz some of them provide very discrete area to service you out...

i personnally never try before but you can ask bro onion rings about this....:D

signoff
CV Popiah

onion_rings 13-05-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popiah (Post 2022913)
i personnally never try before but you can ask bro onion rings about this....

signoff
CV Popiah

Kuniang eh bro popiah pls dun tua me to holland leh...Me also nvr been to CV leh :rolleyes: Btw ur the official TS & CV president if ur unsure abt such thing den everybody, somebody & anybody all will also be unsure liao :D

煎饼大王 13-05-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popiah (Post 2022913)
hi mr petain,

no car, still can .... becoz some of them provide very discrete area to service you out...

signoff
CV Popiah

hello CV Popiah,

i read alot about you in CV, Petain, Rowell,etc. If you dont mind next time can private message me if you going, i will feel safer if some "Old Bird" is around.

I will private message you my mobile number to you first. Thanks

Awaiting your activation to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak.

Xuhong 13-05-2007 04:39 PM

got some drive.. so if they like u, they dun mind driving their car to some place secluded...

for those without car, they will bring u walk walk to the SA Club there

Regency 13-05-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 煎饼大王 (Post 2023105)
I will private message you my mobile number to you first. Thanks

Awaiting your activation to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak.

Bro, newbie me also have pm Bro popiah my contact nos for future CV activation :D

Glen2712 14-05-2007 04:42 AM

Drove to CV to see Xue er but couldn't locate her.... then i sped down to GL for more choices then along lor 19, i actually kinda saw Xue er, wanted to pull over..... as she was eating.....

So I kinda made a round, but as i did so.... there was a commotion jam.... fuck.... some ambulance shit.... by the time, i got back.... she was gone..... :(

impreza69 14-05-2007 12:10 PM

Hello all brudders here...

Last week, I hv make a exceptional trips down to CV at about 2am on Tuesday 8th/May.

After donkey years, i finally re-visited CV. Drove into the usual carpark at the Shell station, saw a tall, long hair LB standing at the road side...as I approach...i noticed she is Sandy which I met her about maybe 4 years back....till now I re-visited CV....

I signalled her, she hop into my car and direct me straight to her place juz a stone throw away...

She is a post ops LB, C cupper and straight long hair...pay her $60 for everything.

She hv a friendster account, but I don't hv it. Brudder here, familiar should know.

Anyone, interested to pay her a visit, can either go to CV or sms her but still you hv to go down as she is staying there. I m not sure if she do in the day but you guys can try.

I m not going to do full advertise here...only brudder who hv more than 30 pts with reliable status then i will pass her contacts (to limited brudders only)...I will not pass to all....this is not to flood her hp....she is a gem to me.....so i hope samster here understand....dun flame me....please!

Thank you for your understanding!

:)

impreza69 15-05-2007 10:39 AM

Brudder CV Popiah,

Salute!

Thank you! Check your weighting scale...upzzzz u!

Cheers!
:)

ChingHeng 15-05-2007 12:20 PM

Nice one bro... have not been there after my NS cause my army days was in Changi...hehehe

Afew of my camp mates is also LB so know a few of them...:D

Twilight 17-05-2007 09:05 AM

Hi guys, newbie here if there future activation to CV pls pm me. Thank

petitelover05 19-05-2007 04:13 PM

Anyone can share sandy's contact with me...got her friendster and msn but haven't been seeing her online. Need a session with her..

Watsons 22-05-2007 01:59 PM

This place CV sounds fun...Perhaps one of these day some brudders here can organise & we can all go together.

Xuhong 26-05-2007 03:13 AM

tomolo nite i am going to find angel again.. :o

rustydickie 28-05-2007 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuhong (Post 2047413)
tomolo nite i am going to find angel again.. :o

is this the same Angel from OT? eurasian with a brother/sister Jesse?

hardcore9904 29-05-2007 12:13 AM

Hi,

Yesterday nite was in CV, only saw 4 of them. Now, the sister are getting lesser and lesser.

TX