The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Massage in KL (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=29135)

pink_cow 08-01-2005 03:40 AM

Massage in KL

i see lotsa threads with this topic but are all in JB ... any bro here know places in KL/ Cheras/ PJ area ...

HornyMe 08-01-2005 05:38 PM

Re: Massage in KL

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink_cow
i see lotsa threads with this topic but are all in JB ... any bro here know places in KL/ Cheras/ PJ area ...

for pj area u can try on citytell mid valley,eastin,armada,crystal crown,summit...

pink_cow 10-01-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyMe
for pj area u can try on citytell mid valley,eastin,armada,crystal crown,summit...

but those are spas rite ... i was looking for those "massage" only places

theman 10-01-2005 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink_cow
but those are spas rite ... i was looking for those "massage" only places

Read up on this site: http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/forum...hp?forumid=242

The_Hustler 10-01-2005 04:33 PM

Another good HC is at Segusa... better known as Ampang HC. Lotsa local delicacies... a few Thais and Viets and PRCs. Nice ambience, very good OKTs and check out PRC No. 661... bloody super service, sex in the shower, excellant BBBJ and even ...errr... backdoor invitation.

Back & Out,
The Hustler

yuji 11-01-2005 02:58 PM

Hustler,

Mind to tell the location of Segusa? I am staying nearby Ampang. So let's see whether I can get something from there. Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Hustler
Another good HC is at Segusa... better known as Ampang HC. Lotsa local delicacies... a few Thais and Viets and PRCs. Nice ambience, very good OKTs and check out PRC No. 661... bloody super service, sex in the shower, excellant BBBJ and even ...errr... backdoor invitation.

Back & Out,
The Hustler

The_Hustler 11-01-2005 05:33 PM

Not too sure mate... me took a cab and said Segusa Service Apartments and I was driven there. Big looking lobby...and the HC is on the right...up the spiral stairs....wont miss it. It's not along the main road type, 2 lanes and nearby the road junction can see brightly lighted signboard saying "AMPANG HC".

SuaKuSa,
The Hustler

Ausieguy 12-01-2005 09:13 AM

It is actually Sucasa, not sugasa. When did you visit the HC? I was wondering whether the PRC is still there.

Thanks

reddevil73 12-01-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ausieguy
It is actually Sucasa, not sugasa. When did you visit the HC? I was wondering whether the PRC is still there.

Thanks

Aussieguy,
I thought that they are no longer any PRCs at the ampang HC only local flavours. Can somebody confirm that there are really PRCs at this place. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Regards :)

yuji 12-01-2005 04:21 PM

Ya, I need the confirmation too. I remember few months ago, I heard a ML from Flamingo Hotel, Ampang, that indeed there are PRCs, but I didn't go and check it out. Wonder they still there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddevil73
Aussieguy,
I thought that they are no longer any PRCs at the ampang HC only local flavours. Can somebody confirm that there are really PRCs at this place. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Regards :)

Ausieguy 12-01-2005 04:57 PM

I am trying to get confirmation too.

Hustler.....pls?

cokester 12-01-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ausieguy
I am trying to get confirmation too.

Hustler.....pls?

Confirm still there. 661 is indeed superb but you need to be a bit forthcoming and don't just wait for her to initiate everything. You can start the 'ball' rolling and she will join you. Very loud in bed but confirm super service - not the lick you all over type but GF type.

The_Hustler 12-01-2005 07:56 PM

Yep, must've been called Sacusa or something close to Segusa.

I saw 6 PRC chicks in the service apartments... 2 per room. I had no. 661 on Friday 7th. Yes, it's kinda discreet, with accompaniament by the OKTs... leading me up all the way to the upper floors.

Cheers
Hustler

heartbroken 13-01-2005 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyMe

bro can u tell me which part of eastin ?
is it eastin hotel ?
is it a spa or HC ? what svc do they provide ?

Ausieguy 13-01-2005 08:36 AM

How do you rate her on the look department? Is she tall?

Thanks