The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kuantan (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=131643)

DWA285 30-05-2009 10:36 PM

Kuantan

Hi to all brothers,

that day i went to kuantan one thai mp....actually i went to there 2 times already but this time quite rush time so jus simply take a girl....batin is good....

Name:ah sai (no:30 )
damaged:rm50 for batin ,massage rm76.00

nobattery 15-06-2009 03:15 AM

Re: Kuantan

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWA285 (Post 3787398)
Hi to all brothers,

that day i went to kuantan one thai mp....actually i went to there 2 times already but this time quite rush time so jus simply take a girl....batin is good....

Name:ah sai (no:30 )

where ? i'm from kuantan also

Skyvergil83 19-06-2009 02:47 AM

it's thai massage.... near k & Y kopitiam
there's another one.... gentle massage... got girls to fuck.........

nobattery 19-06-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyvergil83 (Post 3844601)
it's thai massage.... near k & Y kopitiam
there's another one.... gentle massage... got girls to fuck.........

gentle massage ? never heard that one b4..what's the rate over there

Quote:

so this mean can choose either one correct ?

nobattery 19-06-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobattery (Post 3845454)
gentle massage ? never heard that one b4..what's the rate over there

so this mean can choose either one correct ?

ok just back from pusing2 there..yeah saw that thai place but just realize that they only got HJ ( refer back to the old post )..dun think want it coz hunt for FJ..

but the gentle parlour seems so suspicious...like yeah got sumthing overthere..any info ?

itsme 10-07-2009 03:58 PM

Kuantan bro, what ever happen to Citi View, Grand Continental ?
Used to get FJ there.

nobattery 27-07-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme (Post 3907765)
Kuantan bro, what ever happen to Citi View, Grand Continental ?
Used to get FJ there.

turun kuantan lor and do some re-visit..bring me coz i'm too shy..hehe

datatrvlr77 28-07-2009 03:50 PM

Hi all..

i am also newbie and stay in kuantan.. but hardly to fuck nowadays in HC since i got married.. lol

anyway MS gard*n still good for me even the damage is RM198+RM10.. i normally pick rose (sarawakian) but service normal..

itsme 29-07-2009 09:14 PM

MS Garden, wow, didn't know there is something going up there.
Shud be going to Kuantan soon, let meet up ok - nobattery and data

datatrvlr77 30-07-2009 09:26 AM

Yesterday..after long day in meeting room, i went to Maxwell spa.. took a long time in steambath.. then enter the lounge..

Nothing changed inside there except the captain.. they used Nepalese guy. An old uncle to help customers hanging clothes and order food.

I have never visited Maxwell Spa for almost 2 years.. last time the captain is a Malay guy and they have at least 2 sarawakians and 3 chinese ladies (local) as a package girl.

Now, only have two.. Sabahan and local chinese.. I took chinese.. short lady but body consider nice la..

Too tired make me cum earlier.. then request another session .. she replied (tokey kasi satu condom saja maa)..

Then request a HJ+Bj as a replacement and she agreed.. FOC

well.. overall session rating 7 and u can finger her (anal and pussy).. :rolleyes:

jerrystockton 30-07-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datatrvlr77 (Post 3962963)
Yesterday..after long day in meeting room, i went to Maxwell spa.. took a long time in steambath.. then enter the lounge..

Nothing changed inside there except the captain.. they used Nepalese guy. An old uncle to help customers hanging clothes and order food.

I have never visited Maxwell Spa for almost 2 years.. last time the captain is a Malay guy and they have at least 2 sarawakians and 3 chinese ladies (local) as a package girl.

Now, only have two.. Sabahan and local chinese.. I took chinese.. short lady but body consider nice la..

Too tired make me cum earlier.. then request another session .. she replied (tokey kasi satu condom saja maa)..

well.. overall session rating 7 and u can finger her (anal and pussy).. :rolleyes:

Bro, mind to share where is Maxwell Spa ? I go Kuantan quite frequent. Thanks :)

datatrvlr77 30-07-2009 03:21 PM

Jerry..

maxwell spa located at Parkson building, nearby Maidin Store (which is nearby to Maybank).. or Pasar Besar Kuantan.. also nearby maa..

nobattery 30-07-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datatrvlr77 (Post 3962963)

how much u rabak ?

nobattery 30-07-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datatrvlr77 (Post 3964083)
Jerry..

maxwell spa located at Parkson building, nearby Maidin Store (which is nearby to Maybank).. or Pasar Besar Kuantan.. also nearby maa..

i used to play futsal at norlin haha..later go peeping tom with several "gila2" mate...hahah

datatrvlr77 30-07-2009 11:21 PM

aiyoh.. sorry for forgetting the damage.. i paid RM218.. but the happiest part is twice cumming.. lol..:)