The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where are all the samsters now? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=680988)

Amo33 15-02-2018 02:31 PM

Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17034865)
BRO FAT FAT AND OMNIA,

HOPE MY FR HELPS. GONG XI FA CAI.

I give you FR free. No need to up my pts.

Well said.

123hu 15-02-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 17032014)
I guess you should not wait for anyone to pick. Just go ahead and write the FRs so that all of us benefit. The more the merrier.

VERY GOOD. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Unforunately, someone busy laosai for 2 days up to now still cannot produce even one FR. I can only conclude the person is FULL OF SHIT.

omnia 15-02-2018 02:41 PM

NaNa(2036)/Points

Tks a bunch buddy!....

This NaNa(2036) is not from the latest batch right? If so, tried her twice already quite some time back....chio, slim bod n nice pair of tits....gave me vgd svc n surprisingly passionate sensuous frenching(quite a rarity fm 2036 mms nowadays:rolleyes::D)....but....recall recent feedbk seems like she may hv stopped frenching n even svc not so gd.....actually wonder whether she has rtc liao??....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17034857)
Omnia, david.

Shall instead upz u in due course for yr helpful FRs on Xia Tian, Yuan Yuan, Tian Tian, Yang Yang, Yao Yao n Ailishi mate;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17034865)
BRO FAT FAT AND OMNIA,

HOPE MY FR HELPS. GONG XI FA CAI.

I give you FR free. No need to up my pts.

123hu 15-02-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 17034945)
Tks a bunch buddy!....

This NaNa(2036) is not from the latest batch right? If so, tried her twice already quite some time back....chio, slim bod n nice pair of tits....gave me vgd svc n surprisingly passionate sensuous frenching(quite a rarity fm 2036 mms nowadays:rolleyes::D)....but....recall recent feedbk seems like she may hv stopped frenching n even svc not so gd.....actually wonder whether she has rtc liao??....

Shall instead upz u in due course for yr helpful FRs on Xia Tian, Yuan Yuan, Tian Tian, Yang Yang, Yao Yao n Ailishi mate;)

Thanks bro! Yah same Nana. Which is why I say she is a pro because some ppl have commented her svc lvl fluctuates. It was still not bad for me. I think still ard.

omnia 15-02-2018 02:56 PM

NaNa(2036) + Zhi Zhi(1431)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17034961)
Thanks bro! Yah same Nana. Which is why I say she is a pro because some ppl have commented her svc lvl fluctuates. It was still not bad for me. I think still ard.

No worries buddy....i am known to support unconditionalsharing of FRs/info in this forum:cool:

Ok on this NaNa(2036)....definitely one of the most chio mms currently in GL150 scene(assuming she is still in GL)....

Shall check out this Zhi Zhi(1431) after CNY....dont like Kah Han, never drop by his joint to look see, so first time hearing about this tally looker Zhi Zhi!

BronzeGod 15-02-2018 03:01 PM

Re: NaNa(2036) + Zhi Zhi(1431)

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 17035007)
No worries buddy....i am known to support unconditionalsharing of FRs/info in this forum:cool:

Ok on this NaNa(2036)....definitely one of the most chio mms currently in GL150 scene(assuming she is still in GL)....

Shall check out this Zhi Zhi(1431) after CNY....dont like Kah Han, never drop by his joint to look see, so first time hearing about this tally looker Zhi Zhi!

What’s “unconditional”? Sharing so-called FRs in order to prove a point or to gather support for a viewpoint is still “conditional”.... it’s not free, but comes with an agenda.;)

omnia 15-02-2018 03:24 PM

So What?/ So you going to answer my Q?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17035013)
What’s “unconditional”? Sharing so-called FRs in order to prove a point or to gather support for a viewpoint is still “conditional”.... it’s not free, but comes with an agenda.;)

Perhaps...but better such a free "agenda"(as samsters get to decide for themselves) rather than the use of explicit conditions/strings(where samsters appear somewhat coerced to get FRs/info), even at times appearing to be spam:eek:

Oh n why do use the term "so-called FRs"?

-----------

Btw cat got your tongue on my reply to your post below?

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 17034806)
So then...to use your own words in here...

Are we now going to "see you [grow] up and mature" in this forum?;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17034749)
Good to see you growing up and mature after all those wars with Alejandro88 and max_priest etc.

Although, I really enjoyed watching those exchanges. That was the true blue Punch and Judy show, to borrow a term you recently introduced :cool:

SBF is what it is, yep, and thanks for being part of it, warts and all ;)

123hu 15-02-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 17035007)

Ignore OKTs. That's my motto.

I noticed the same thing as your friend! Got one retard with no FR talking to himself, trying desperately to be involved when no one talk to him. LOL

123hu 15-02-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 17034729)
Sure, will be glad to have and much appreciated.

The question "Would you like my FR on Nana?" was ASKED and ANSWERED.

Fat Fatt 15-02-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17035088)
The question "Would you like my FR on Nana?" was ASKED and ANSWERED.

FR started in his own thread. Go read, but need to wait for part 2. All the bros have to squeeze their balls tight first.

But whether it is right or wrong, or long or short, complex or simple
whatever FR at least we know the girl whether she is new, still working and helps samsters

Paneraimichael 15-02-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 17035144)
FR started in his own thread. Go read, but need to wait for part 2. All the bros have to squeeze their balls tight first.

whatever FR at least we know the girl whether she is new, still working and helps samsters

Some ladies already went home give birth. Only crown reading and take his word seriously.

123hu 15-02-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Yah good. Sorry I fell aslp after reading "david know what i like" and saw photos of an actress. David calls the WLs to come to the front for ALL customers. Couldn't be bothered to read beyond that. Too old to read sec sch children fantasies.

omnia 15-02-2018 05:53 PM

Okts/Upz for Free "agenda" FRs

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17035076)
Ignore OKTs. That's my motto.

Now i hv a name no problem....w/o a name i need to interact more wif the okt....that is where i hv a problem wif okts i dont like;)

Btw, as promised, just upped you for your free "agenda" FRs/info(where samsters freely get to decide for themselves what they wish to do) which i am known in this forum to support.....as opposed to a certain samster's use of explicit conditions/strings FRs/info(where samsters appear somewhat coerced in order to get his FRs/info), even at times appearing to be spam:eek:, which i am known in this forum to be against ;)

omnia 15-02-2018 06:33 PM

NaNa(2036)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123hu (Post 17035175)
Yah good. Sorry I fell aslp after reading "david know what i like" and saw photos of an actress. David calls the WLs to come to the front for ALL customers. Couldn't be bothered to read beyond that. Too old to read sec sch children fantasies.

Quote:

While waiting let me share my own FR which i managed to dig up!

FR based on my rtf wif this NaNa(2036) sometime last year(assume she is still in GL);)

NaNa(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Hunan(born in the year of the Rooster).....feminine chio looker wif slight tapered chin, lovely eyes, shapely nose, has a light small mole below her left eye, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!.....158cm tall, slim shapely legs.....lovely roundish perky firm B+ cup boobs wif brown nipples.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats(45kgwt), lovely shaped back....flatish yet juicy small ass....pussy quite well trimmed, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sensual girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie!....wet lips kissing turned into passionate sensuous frenching......

Shower/ wet rubber mattress/bathtub.....gd action considering most of current 2036 mms r poor at this svc:rolleyes::D....front n back....soapy glide, gd boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n eyecontact....catbath.....hdly....bbbj, suction a tad weak though.....

Bed.....does the gl150 routine well except no AR....bbbj once again weak though....

My turn.....did me usual routine.....nice reaction fm her: feel + sigh+ sounds!....shiok play n suck of her lovely round tits.....tonguefu wetness, actually v wet! ...also deep gentle fingering of her pussy....

Fj natural passionate high wif passionate sensuous frenching on tap at all times now....pussy neither loose nor tight + now real wet!.....all std positions.....she plays to mirrors well during doggie n cowgal!...ended wif cuddling, fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....definite looker wif a sensuous slim bod n gd boobs feel....sex n intimacy factor r nice.....gem potential:cool:

unfit 15-02-2018 09:11 PM

Wishing all Samsters a very Happy New Year 2018!!!

Heng Ong Huat Ah!!!

https://s10.postimg.org/fy7y0bmq1/44802150024.jpg

https://s10.postimg.org/wlzg2sewp/254321500234.jpg

https://s10.postimg.org/bb1vz323d/80...8706889124.jpg