The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   How many of you are willing to risk? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=711082)

laomeng 04-12-2018 11:28 AM

How many of you are willing to risk?

I have always been curious.

How many of you will be willing to risk to be a pimp?

Gross profit - 5 digits a month

There are so many dudes heading to whores here.

Are you guys keen to be a pimp so that you can earn from the horny dudes here?

So how much are you willing to risk to be like the stable owners here?

Why would you risk to be in this? Can't get a decent job? Financial freedom? Curious about the trade?

My old post: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post18099208

Jumpstack 04-12-2018 12:00 PM

Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:

Originally Posted by laomeng (Post 18099245)
I have always been curious.

How many of you will be willing to risk to be a pimp?

Gross profit - 5 digits a month

There are so many dudes heading to whores here.

Are you guys keen to be a pimp so that you can earn from the horny dudes here?

So how much are you willing to risk to be like the stable owners here?

Why would you risk to be in this? Can't get a decent job? Financial freedom? Curious about the trade?

My old post: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post18099208

Where did you learnt to write like this? Are you a copywriter?

laomeng 05-12-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumpstack (Post 18099322)
Where did you learnt to write like this? Are you a copywriter?

I am sorry but i am in no way near a copywriter.

I am just penning down my thoughts and wanting to understand how others' response to the statement. Any constructive views will be much appreciated.

Screwthecat 05-12-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laomeng (Post 18101546)
I am sorry but i am in no way near a copywriter.

I am just penning down my thoughts and wanting to understand how others' response to the statement. Any constructive views will be much appreciated.

Hard to be a good pimp cause not sure if I can resist not touching the product!

Rockyrox 05-12-2018 11:50 PM

Pimps not allowed to touch the product? Since pimp is dealing with them daily, he can touch one or two of them when he’s craving right...?

laomeng 06-12-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockyrox (Post 18104555)
Pimps not allowed to touch the product? Since pimp is dealing with them daily, he can touch one or two of them when he’s craving right...?

A pimp who chooses to screw their girls is the dumbest i can think of. They are your operating tool. Why won't you optimise your profit margin and buzz off from the scene rather than getting yourself into shit? There is a saying, you do not shit where you eat.

GN007SG 06-12-2018 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laomeng (Post 18104590)
A pimp who chooses to screw their girls is the dumbest i can think of. They are your operating tool. Why won't you optimise your profit margin and buzz off from the scene rather than getting yourself into shit? There is a saying, you do not shit where you eat.

while this is true but i have known many local OKT who has done this and...
they all land up in changi holiday resort one way or another

a pimp who touches his gals can never be a good pimp as he will be bias

when i was very active with PRC FLs, some of them ask me to be web master but i refused as the risk in sg is just too high.

riotspace 06-12-2018 06:44 PM

Bro sent you PM, but if you want to discuss here ok also. Always been very curious about the trade and especially the lives of the girls...

laomeng 07-12-2018 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 18105219)
while this is true but i have known many local OKT who has done this and...
they all land up in changi holiday resort one way or another

a pimp who touches his gals can never be a good pimp as he will be bias

when i was very active with PRC FLs, some of them ask me to be web master but i refused as the risk in sg is just too high.

Risk is not high if you are good at hiding off. If you are still interested, pm me. I will advise you how to do it.

bagedel 07-12-2018 09:09 PM

Frequented the thai and indo stables here and the girls tell me they have never met their OKT during their stay(s) ever.

Also curious about the recruitment since many of the girls tell me they don't work in this line back home. Some said they were insurance agents, nurses and admin assistants.

laomeng 08-12-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagedel (Post 18110644)
Frequented the thai and indo stables here and the girls tell me they have never met their OKT during their stay(s) ever.

Also curious about the recruitment since many of the girls tell me they don't work in this line back home. Some said they were insurance agents, nurses and admin assistants.

Well everyone has a way of operating their stable, depending on how you get to the ladies. Anyway there are pros and cons.

baotohk 08-12-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laomeng (Post 18108178)
Risk is not high if you are good at hiding off. If you are still interested, pm me. I will advise you how to do it.

If it is so lucrative and easy, why not you do it yourself. Recruiting basically mean you are looking for carrot head to be your scapegoat.

There are plenty of idiot here and I’m sure you will be finding them in no time....hope you get arrested like the rest together with $$$$$$$$

Zetyalpha 08-12-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baotohk (Post 18113570)
If it is so lucrative and easy, why not you do it yourself. Recruiting basically mean you are looking for carrot head to be your scapegoat.

There are plenty of idiot here and I’m sure you will be finding them in no time....hope you get arrested like the rest together with $$$$$$$$

I pm this guy earlier. And his reply gave me that impression too.:D

Sandunes 08-12-2018 11:59 PM

not everyone can have the pie and eat it, it depends on your life, some can huat with illegal stuff and quit as a wealthy person, others may not be so lucky, do first time tio liao.

Heard it is a taboo to up your own girls if you are a pimp, but it may be an urban legend.. lol

baotohk 09-12-2018 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandunes (Post 18114372)
not everyone can have the pie and eat it, it depends on your life, some can huat with illegal stuff and quit as a wealthy person, others may not be so lucky, do first time tio liao.

Heard it is a taboo to up your own girls if you are a pimp, but it may be an urban legend.. lol

Nothing is without consequences and if you think you can do illegal stuff, get rich and quit. Think again.

Honestly in the business world , if someone is offering you something that is too good to be true, it usually is....

No one is here in the sex forum offering things for free so you can tell what is his agenda