The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=645669)

xinglx 31-03-2017 11:52 PM

Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

I just had a session with a FL from one of the stable in Dome 1 . During the doggy the condom broke and we dint notice it . I only noticed after i finished.
Now im scared af. The girl told that she started doing this job first time in singapore and told she did health checkup 6 months back .I couldnt trust because she denied to reveal any of her personal detail. Should i inform the OKT about this thing ?

When should i go for health checkup?
How to get the checkup anonymous ?

Please advice bros

xinglx 01-04-2017 12:44 AM

Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

Today had a session with a thai FL from DOME 1 . She gave me protected BJ as she told she hurt her gums the morning with toothbrush. Condom broke during doggy and i only noticed after i finished (maybe the protected bj might have triggered the tear :|). The girl said she did health checkup 6 months before and started doing this work only after coming to singapore(2 weeks).I couldnt believe anything she says cause she dint reveal even a single personal detail of her. Im scared of getting infected with HIV. Please advice bros...

1. When should i go for checkup ?
2.Which anonymous centre should i go?
3.Should i inform the OKT about this ?
4.Which type of test should i go for?

Big Sexy 01-04-2017 07:51 AM

Re: Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

there is no test available at this stage..
the screening options are here

your only option iis PEP.. read more here
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=6
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573184

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinglx (Post 15785497)
Today had a session with a thai FL from DOME 1 . Condom broke during doggy

takumikumi86 01-04-2017 09:14 AM

I know how you feel, but for current option as what big sexy say,PEP.
The earliest hiv checkup is after day 14th - 16th with G4.

bolehk 02-04-2017 02:14 AM

don't bother abt the OKT. u think he'll bothers? everyone comes out to play will have to bear a certain amt of risk.

earliest is 14days after exposure using Gen 4 test kit @ $42. Then do confirmation testing again 3mths later to be absolutely sure.

This time u'll be living in fear, I feel u bro. Don't have unprotected sex with anyone before you have your 3rd mth confirmation testing.

More info here: http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/

Fatboy2017 12-04-2017 04:00 PM

Good luck in getting pep Med... my Friend fck a ml raw cause no think with big head and scare the shit out of him n go dsc to get it... cost almost 400-499 I think for one month of Med... not forgetting he still go do all std testing include hiv which is another 120-150 I think... still cursing and swearing for the ml to offer him raw :D

Overall Govt earn almost 600 for his one trip to dsc

maxsee 12-04-2017 04:21 PM

Since the deed is done, just hold ur head high and wipe away the tears if u suay enough to kenna HIV bah...read that with modern anti-viral drugs taken daily u still can live till 60+ or something...only thing is u going to be very poor for the rest of ur life paying for the medication....:(

architecture 12-04-2017 05:04 PM

I dont think u have to worry anything unless you encounter very wierd symptoms lately.

Happypcc 12-04-2017 06:11 PM

Symptoms can show up only after 6 months (rare case).
Happened to a friend in Bangkok while having sex with a freelancer and taken pep within 36 hours. Doctor said they had cases after 6 months antibody only detected. It's hit and run sometimes , don't give up

sammyboyfor 12-04-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happypcc (Post 15827740)
Symptoms can show up only after 6 months (rare case).
Happened to a friend in Bangkok while having sex with a freelancer and taken pep within 36 hours. Doctor said they had cases after 6 months antibody only detected. It's hit and run sometimes , don't give up

An HIV infection often displays no symptoms whatsoever until it progresses to AIDS. This takes 5 to 10 years without treatment.

With treatment AIDS can now be kept at bay indefinitely.

Fatboy2017 13-04-2017 12:30 AM

Pep Med is surprisingly fcking expensive in Singapore and even just normal std jab and medication also can go up to 200 plus depending on where you seek treatment... as boss say raw is war never try raw with whores or you are asking for it... if you condom broke best thing is within 72 hour or I should say 24hour faster get pep Med and pray hard your body builds up the immune to the virus

Fatboy2017 13-04-2017 12:39 AM

Okt will not be bother one some even advertise behind close door of raw... so dun bother... actually you should go faster get pep Med from dsc to get yourself protected from chances of HIV virus, effectiveness of pep is very high and really keep yourself Low from getting the worst shit that can happen.. if other std symptoms do pop up go back dsc for treatment

Big Sexy 13-04-2017 02:31 PM

take a look at the date of his post.. no point going for PEP now..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 (Post 15828942)
Okt will not be bother one some even advertise behind close door of raw... so dun bother... actually you should go faster get pep Med from dsc to get yourself protected from chances of HIV virus, effectiveness of pep is very high and really keep yourself Low from getting the worst shit that can happen.. if other std symptoms do pop up go back dsc for treatment

Big Sexy 13-04-2017 02:40 PM

i dont understand some people.. they have no qualm forking out $200 for a bonk.. but when it comes to treatment... $200 is too expensive apparently..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 (Post 15828924)
Pep Med is surprisingly fcking expensive in Singapore and even just normal std jab and medication also can go up to 200 plus depending on where you seek treatment... as boss say raw is war never try raw with whores or you are asking for it... if you condom broke best thing is within 72 hour or I should say 24hour faster get pep Med and pray hard your body builds up the immune to the virus

TreeTrunks 14-04-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 (Post 15827344)
Overall Govt earn almost 600 for his one trip to dsc

Wow thats alot