The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   dearth_80 fake sugar daddy (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=784694)

Rally 19-01-2021 05:15 PM

Re: dearth_80 fake sugar daddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe90 (Post 20432576)
But what if the girls cheat the guys shall the guys also go to the police too? :o

Agree with you bro. Last time used to have a few case fl run away bro money also. How come these FL still ard and nothing happen to them?

babe90 19-01-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rally (Post 20432685)
Agree with you bro. Last time used to have a few case fl run away bro money also. How come these FL still ard and nothing happen to them?

Ya lor then men cheat only want make them famous report police then next time woman cheat can men cannot what logic is that. When woman cheat also make them famous lor

OhYeah420 19-01-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesscenter (Post 20425192)
Hi princess
Why so upset, after all u lost nothing, in fact you gained, am sure you are so happy duringsex and when you gained his spurn shooting into u

Dude this is real messed up. Maybe keep some comments to yourself?

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe90 (Post 20432576)
But what if the girls cheat the guys shall the guys also go to the police too? :o

We should too....LOL

Xgenre 19-01-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe90 (Post 20432687)
Ya lor then men cheat only want make them famous report police then next time woman cheat can men cannot what logic is that. When woman cheat also make them famous lor

Did you miss all the signboards our police has put with regards to sex scams? When girls cheat, there are many police reports made. So many police reports that signboards are put up to warn others of scams.

newyorker88 19-01-2021 09:14 PM

Dear TS,

In making a police report, what u going to say? He cheated u ? No proof that he owe the hotel fees, no proof of he cheated u. It would be better if u move on n learn this lesson.

Zeta-Alpha 20-01-2021 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessPris (Post 20136926)
Because i dont like to talk about money. I do this because i need the money. I hate talking about money, but apparently, that made me vulnerable.

That was a business transaction. Every1 talks abt $ in SG. Have you seen the numerous Youtube ads talking about investments? They are a pest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20433074)
Dear TS,

In making a police report, what u going to say? He cheated u ? No proof that he owe the hotel fees, no proof of he cheated u. It would be better if u move on n learn this lesson.

Indeed. In fact if I engage a service provider and she don't ask for $ upfront. I will be very worried. That's why I use a burner sim card now. Case of male kc female, this guy is a pro.