The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   dearth_80 fake sugar daddy (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=784694)

PrincessPris 04-08-2020 05:14 PM

dearth_80 fake sugar daddy

dearth_80 is a big ass liar! Yes, i was dumb and naive to trust this guy. He said he loves me and all that bullshit. Said he wants me and everything. Cock and bull.

Right after parting ways (i was supposed wait for him to get some things done), he said i was seeing someone behind his back. I definitely wasnt. Then he deleted his line account. Either that or he blocked me. I even paid for the fucking hotel. Asshole!

Yes, i was dumb. I fell for his tricks. He saw me vulnerable and now I'm fucked, literally. Girls looking for sugar daddy, please avoid him at all costs!

FreebiezWanker 04-08-2020 08:55 PM

Re: dearth_80 fake sugar daddy

So he fuck u for free??

super_duper108 04-08-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessPris (Post 20136506)
dearth_80 is a big ass liar! Yes, i was dumb and naive to trust this guy. He said he loves me and all that bullshit. Said he wants me and everything. Cock and bull.

Right after parting ways (i was supposed wait for him to get some things done), he said i was seeing someone behind his back. I definitely wasnt. Then he deleted his line account. Either that or he blocked me. I even paid for the fucking hotel. Asshole!

Yes, i was dumb. I fell for his tricks. He saw me vulnerable and now I'm fucked, literally. Girls looking for sugar daddy, please avoid him at all costs!

Why never asked for money first ?

PrincessPris 04-08-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super_duper108 (Post 20136910)
Why never asked for money first ?

Because i dont like to talk about money. I do this because i need the money. I hate talking about money, but apparently, that made me vulnerable.

ponybabe 04-08-2020 11:43 PM

Hugs. No way i can comfort you but i know it must be damn shitty :(

While i know the talk about money is.. not liked to be talk about. Remember to safeguard your interest and ensure when you enter the room or before it starts upon meeting up to ask for the money, keep it aside safely before your start.

I often use the reason - i don't like to discuss this at the end when we're already on good terms like friends, spoils the mood to be taking money at that point in time. (I meant what i say, but also to protect myself).

Hope you're feeling better, big big hugs!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessPris (Post 20136926)
Because i dont like to talk about money. I do this because i need the money. I hate talking about money, but apparently, that made me vulnerable.

Pictionary 05-08-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

If u are my kaki gal fren(not just girlfriend), then i can lend a listening ear and advise what's right or wrong.

However you are a public girl, so i dun say anything. Besides who knows that u may take advantage of other guys to benefit yourself. Or otherwise?

So it's better for you to ask jabwemet or other white knights. They are too free and can advise you. Any emotional queries you can anyhow ask, sure got answers one.

PrincessPris 05-08-2020 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponybabe (Post 20137149)

While i know the talk about money is.. not liked to be talk about. Remember to safeguard your interest and ensure when you enter the room or before it starts upon meeting up to ask for the money, keep it aside safely before your start.

I often use the reason - i don't like to discuss this at the end when we're already on good terms like friends, spoils the mood to be taking money at that point in time. (I meant what i say, but also to protect myself).

That seems like a pretty good way. Thanks for the advice. Hugs!

PrincessPris 05-08-2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 20137232)
If u are my kaki gal fren(not just girlfriend), then i can lend a listening ear and advise what's right or wrong.

However you are a public girl, so i dun say anything. Besides who knows that u may take advantage of other guys to benefit yourself. Or otherwise?

So it's better for you to ask jabwemet or other white knights. They are too free and can advise you. Any emotional queries you can anyhow ask, sure got answers one.

Funny how you supposedly should not said anything because I'm a public girl, and therefore may also be taking advantage of guys to benefit myself, have so much to say. I'd take in kind advises that many others have. As for yours, thank you for dropping by. LOL!

desk1 05-08-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponybabe (Post 20137149)

Good advise and that’s where life experiences makes a difference. 👍
I’ll seek your advices whenever I met with any problems...

desk1 05-08-2020 09:27 AM

To Thread Starter,

The below comments are purely for reference purposes:

At this point of time, I doubt you can get your grievances address legally.
1. You might able to go the left manner, e.g. getting some thugs to give him a beatings but in this era, doubt will works.
2. Shame him on all social media, again that depends how much information you have on him, e.g. you might want to engage Boss (sammyboy) for help.

With this encounter, it increases your life experience towards human.
Knowing at times, we trust the person and that person betrayed our feelings.
Pick up the pieces and move on coz no point letting 1 person hinder your progression. I know you will feel frustrated and let’s hope karma will catch up with him.

Look forward and stay positive!

Nismo 05-08-2020 03:57 PM

Go file a police report.

Then whatsapp him that said report.

That ought to get his attention.

Cuntworth 05-08-2020 06:44 PM

Got pic to show???:D
Isn’t this a better way to alert other from falling into his scam or trap again???:D

lucuher 06-08-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Its a hard lesson, but one to remember. You will forget this guy soon enough and learn that you dont have to be ashamed to be paid upfront. Even if its not about the money! A serious guy will never make you ask for it, he will never ask you to pay for the hotel, he will never shame you for getting what is yours. Its a harsh world, but as the ladies say "no money, no honey".

Good luck to you! If you are still looking feel free to PM me :)

MyNameIsFour 07-08-2020 10:15 AM

I’m truly sorry to learn about what you just experienced, I can feel your hurt and pain

But after reading up on this fake sugar daddy posts in the forum, I’m genuinely concern about your health now, he declared he has HSV_2 in earlier post, not sure if you did it raw with him, but best to get yourself checked at DSC clinic for exposure to HSV_2

If you indeed got it from him, then I would suggest you file a police report for being cheated of your money, and this asshole for knowingly transmitting the STD to you without informing you.

I know it’s going to be a painful and stressful process to go through with this police report, but trust me you will feel better after everything is done

I’m sure you don’t want this to happen to other girls who might fall prey to his tricks and go through the same pain you are feeling now.

So do the right thing, report this guy to the police

Find support from your close female friend or someone you can trust

Maybe ponybabe who has been there and done that for morale support

Jiayou! You can count on our support here in the forum and know that the law is on your side for being cheated and infected with STD knowingly by this asshole

Since he checked into the hotel with you, the security camera or hotel desk would have his image and/or his identification recorded

Rest assured in this small island, he will be caught in no time

faptrum 14-01-2021 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 20138669)
Got pic to show???:D
Isn’t this a better way to alert other from falling into his scam or trap again???:D

https://riclmc.files.wordpress.com/2...ed-ric-lum.png

BroRelax 14-01-2021 11:02 AM

This scammer strikes again..

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=802334

yesscenter 15-01-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessPris (Post 20136506)

Hi princess
Why so upset, after all u lost nothing, in fact you gained, am sure you are so happy duringsex and when you gained his spurn shooting into u

PrincessPris 15-01-2021 10:34 AM

Anybody rmb who was the ts for the other victim? I'd like to contact her. Thanks.

daemonteo 15-01-2021 01:29 PM

Hi Pris, there are always assholes around. Hope you have a better sd now.

sensualsteph369 15-01-2021 07:54 PM

I was the other victim, princess pris u can telegram me at sensualsteph. Pls say ur username so I know it’s u

lymain 16-01-2021 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesscenter (Post 20425192)
Hi princess
Why so upset, after all u lost nothing, in fact you gained, am sure you are so happy duringsex and when you gained his spurn shooting into u

You must be happy too if someone shoot his spurn (whatever that is) into your asshole or mouth

Apollo 16-01-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensualsteph369 (Post 20426192)
I was the other victim, princess pris u can telegram me at sensualsteph. Pls say ur username so I know it’s u

sis share your story here.

TS there is always better ones around, hope 2021 better for you

deematter 16-01-2021 09:25 PM

maybe you look for a wrong person or unverified profile where his identity is unsure..unlike in sugabok,com which your identity must be verified only can start matching

deematter 16-01-2021 09:26 PM

do not be so angry, is not worth it, just find another one will do

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 09:31 AM

Hi Sis,

I do suggest you to go to the police if thats the case.

This forum definitely cannot condone such scammers even though there are quite a few here. I do hope you can be strong and move on.

Xgenre 19-01-2021 09:37 AM

I agree we should get the police involved. If there is more than 1 victim, then it becomes a trend for the police to track. I'm sure the hotels have CCTVs. From the CCTVs and his handphone signal, the police can track him. Perhaps there are more victims. We can also help prevent future victims.

Go to the police. Give him a criminal record for life.

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20431984)
I agree we should get the police involved. If there is more than 1 victim, then it becomes a trend for the police to track. I'm sure the hotels have CCTVs. From the CCTVs and his handphone signal, the police can track him. Perhaps there are more victims. We can also help prevent future victims.

Go to the police. Give him a criminal record for life.

Very much agreed. While we are all horny individuals (at least Im horny), there is no room for scammers here. For the safety of everyone.

iamsird 19-01-2021 11:37 AM

Whats the update? I saw the inital post takendown

tookara 19-01-2021 12:29 PM

what happened?

babe90 19-01-2021 04:00 PM

But what if the girls cheat the guys shall the guys also go to the police too? :o