The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Local OL searching for money (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=737624)

laoyeh 24-07-2019 02:21 PM

Local OL searching for money

Get to know a woman name Michelle at her late 20s via social media, meet her at Batu Cave and she informed me that she need some extra cash for her rental and luxury expenses. Cut the story short, she’s quite cute and if you had ever dream of f**king office OL, this gem is really someone to look for.

Summary-
Name: Michelle
Race: Local Chinese
Look : 7/10
Boob : 7/10, C or at least B+ from the grab
Body : Petite size, if Bro is strong enough, can probably carry her around the room with ease.
FJ : Experience in FJ but fresh in this line. Probably don’t separate business and actual feel just yet, so try asap b4 she becomes pro, you will be able to enjoy sth different
Damage : RM300 excluding tips and room
Moan : Natural (maybe because she’s new to the line)
Fingering : yes
CIM : must discuss with her
WIR : yes

I’m not sure if everyone will like her, but I do, one man poison could be the others fine wine, contact her to know more would best suit your interest. Michelle contract is +60 12-738 8663. Enjoy brothers

poseidon88 25-07-2019 10:14 PM

Re: Local OL searching for money

Nice FR.
Will be in KL next week. Can just contact her just like that?

rayven28 27-07-2019 01:10 PM

Text and no reply is it a scams

pattersonphil29 01-10-2019 08:08 AM

don't bother. it's a fake contact. what a waste of time.

GG1198 02-10-2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laoyeh (Post 18989980)
Get to know a woman name Michelle at her late 20s via social media, meet her at Batu Cave and she informed me that she need some extra cash for her rental and luxury expenses. Cut the story short, she’s quite cute and if you had ever dream of f**king office OL, this gem is really someone to look for.

Summary-
Name: Michelle
Race: Local Chinese
Look : 7/10
Boob : 7/10, C or at least B+ from the grab
Body : Petite size, if Bro is strong enough, can probably carry her around the room with ease.
FJ : Experience in FJ but fresh in this line. Probably don’t separate business and actual feel just yet, so try asap b4 she becomes pro, you will be able to enjoy sth different
Damage : RM300 excluding tips and room
Moan : Natural (maybe because she’s new to the line)
Fingering : yes
CIM : must discuss with her
WIR : yes

I’m not sure if everyone will like her, but I do, one man poison could be the others fine wine, contact her to know more would best suit your interest. Michelle contract is +60 12-738 8663. Enjoy brothers

Still waiting for reply ...