The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cheating spouse's nightmare (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=298134)

davidharu 13-07-2012 10:40 PM

Cheating spouse's nightmare

Now that GPS and cloud technology are so advance, the one day that your spouse can track u 24/7 thru ur mobile phone effortlessly seems more and more imminent and plausible.

Saw this app recently: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-...466122094?mt=8 which practically means that ur spouse can track ur movement all time all day if she request to add her in the apps, literally a nightmare for all chionging bro. First instinctive thought is of course not to install such apps or utilise privacy setting to block your spouse off. But it is highly possible that if your spouse is tech savvy enough, she will simply explicitly request you to have such apps install as a form of mutual trust.

Furthermore, the presence of woman charter simply worsen the overall situation. Seems like Sg men will simply have to stay single or start learning to stick with 1 partner for the rest of their life..:(

Any thought on this?

Bebeque 13-07-2012 10:43 PM

Re: Cheating spouse's nightmare

Now not only big brother, but big sister is also watching you.:D

mr nice guy 14-07-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidharu (Post 7465295)
Now that GPS and cloud technology are so advance, the one day that your spouse can track u 24/7 thru ur mobile phone effortlessly seems more and more imminent and plausible.

Saw this app recently: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-...466122094?mt=8 which practically means that ur spouse can track ur movement all time all day if she request to add her in the apps, literally a nightmare for all chionging bro. First instinctive thought is of course not to install such apps or utilise privacy setting to block your spouse off. But it is highly possible that if your spouse is tech savvy enough, she will simply explicitly request you to have such apps install as a form of mutual trust.

Furthermore, the presence of woman charter simply worsen the overall situation. Seems like Sg men will simply have to stay single or start learning to stick with 1 partner for the rest of their life..:(

Any thought on this?

one word.. be faithful.. wait, thats 2 words.. lol

anyways, since ive been nearly caught 1 or twice before.. i tell u, when the feeling of knowing when you are about to get caught, ur heart rate will go up.. cold sweat will break out.. its a nasty feeling..

so, don't do it.. just becareful..

u can never be too careful.. u will be paranoid.. u will triple check your phone to see if u've deleted the sms or watsapp tat ur spouse should not know about.. damn!!

just be careful bro..

pterchew 14-07-2012 03:04 AM

pay sex lor, pay, sex and FO, no hand tail. of course unless you bring a condom home like me lor. :p

vernal 14-07-2012 07:19 AM

Stop carrying a phone.

BoinKING 14-07-2012 08:07 AM

use another phone la wah lau..
buy those $50 phone from 7 11, use a hi card.. any point of time just switch off the phone when its not needed.

i think we are over complicating a very simple sop.

wally888 14-07-2012 08:10 AM

switch off smart phone, divert all calls to the simple phone. U remain contactable and untraceable of your location :D

jason1189 14-07-2012 08:49 AM

switch off better, say go in meeting 2 hours.

actually if you want to cheat then dont worry about being caught, just dont get into the habit and do it daily, i had a few fbs but meet randomly most of the time 1 hr finsh job liao. sometimes i ask them to take cab, i pay, to my place after i confirm she at work liao, (call her; " dear you at work ma", "ya busy now running report for boss" then can hear office phone ring in background.) then get the fbs to cooperate ask them dun send obscene msgs, and use codes related to your work to tell u they itchy liao. (sms, "hi, can you show me the unit again.)

play smart, we are NS ready man.

jason1189 14-07-2012 08:57 AM

there was a few occasions i was caught with trophies hehhe, i told her its the aunty above us drop one; i pick up from void deck ppl drop one. she say why i have this fetish, i say last time when i was alone no gf i develop this fetish, but suclly one fine day whilst she was hangin out the clothes one fell from the units above.

make a lie a truth that you can hang onto.

there's a million way to get caught, but there never as much fun as getting away with it.

Evolve, adapt and become that apex predator.

Botakhead 14-07-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pterchew (Post 7466094)
pay sex lor, pay, sex and FO, no hand tail. of course unless you bring a condom home like me lor. :p

That is why always seek those with rooms and CD included.:D

Botakhead 14-07-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally888 (Post 7466438)
switch off smart phone, divert all calls to the simple phone. U remain contactable and untraceable of your location :D

Muti-SIM perhaps?;)

lcdavid 14-07-2012 04:31 PM

dear bro,
i just do not understand, what wrong with you guys. guys who are showoff will normally get caught. for guys are on the cheonging scene, my advise is always to carry two handphones. first, activate your gps location and friend finder for your wife so that she can trust you, in fact better still, teach her how to use it.

second have a Nokia 1100/2100 phone with an unregistered sim card from indoensia/malaysia/singapore for all cheonging purpose.

when you cheong, leave your "trust" phone in the office, or swtich off or best still divert all your calls to the second hand phone. once calls are diverted it will not be trace as it were to call direct on your iphone.

sammyboyfor 14-07-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidharu (Post 7465295)
Any thought on this?

Just leave the phone in the office (or wherever you're supposed to be) and use the iPhone's call forwarding feature to forward calls to another phone.

Johnston 14-07-2012 11:22 PM

May i dare to suggest a "Faraday cage" signal blocking handphone pouch

http://secretagentmagazine.com/how-t...oneJamming.htm

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cell-ph...ker-pouch-1305
Two Dollar and Fitty Cents :D

eSSentially wat these pouches do is when u put yor phone in and close the pouch is like machiam your phone is "network cannot find" like if you underground basement 7 like that.....

if wifey ask "NB why your phone 1 hour cannot find u between 3 to 4 pm" u can say "i inside basement car park wat.... fall asleep in car can?" :rolleyes:

adzeman 15-07-2012 12:09 AM

Interesting. Fortunately my OC isn't tech savvy.