The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Anyone try soapland Maria in Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=903274)

Jady69 10-10-2022 07:02 PM

Anyone try soapland Maria in Thailand

Would like to know whether it’s good

perish__ 10-10-2022 10:15 PM

Re: Anyone try soapland Maria in Thailand

U try and let us know ?

atoll 11-10-2022 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jady69 (Post 21723127)
Would like to know whether it’s good

For the price you pay per session (min 6k), it had better be good :D

It is a high end soapy MP. More luxurious setting than other cheaper soapys. Lady service has some standards, but what you get out of it also depends on chemistry with the lady.

You want a slim, model like lady, need to pay more towards 10k range. But doesn't mean pay more = better service.

Go try and let us know your experience. If you never go soapy before, why not try Maria and a lower end soapy like Emanuelle or Little Duck across the road and let us know your experience.:cool:

Beemerboi 11-10-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 21724048)

It is a high end soapy MP. More luxurious setting than other cheaper soapys. Lady service has some standards, but what you get out of it also depends on chemistry with the lady.

You want a slim, model like lady, need to pay more towards 10k range. But doesn't mean pay more = better service.

Go try and let us know your experience. If you never go soapy before, why not try Maria and a lower end soapy like Emanuelle or Little Duck across the road and let us know your experience.:cool:

I was at Emmanuelle a few weeks ago and the selection in the late afternoon was horrible so I decided to check out the line of other soapies down the street including Merci, Alaina, and Little Duck. There were some better lookers at Merci and Alaina but I decided on Little Duck because the girls there were younger and hotter. The price was a bit more starting at 3500 and I ended up picking one that was 4000. Service was so so but I was just happy for having a hot young thing and my session lasted about 45 mins. Best part was the shower in the tub with bbbj. Let me know where you end up.

shenzhen 29-10-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 21724048)

Hi bro.. may I know soapy spa you when which charges 6k.. thanks

js005 29-10-2022 03:12 PM

dm me if you want to go maria together actually very near topone preferably add me on tele

khyber_pass 24-11-2022 10:03 PM

I visited Maria, black caviar, doki doki, daisy dream, mitu, dozo

Hands down maria best. BC need to buy membership otherwise need to pay for room. Girls not as many and pretty as Maria.

Maria price includes room.

I went 4 times in 5 days
1st time took 1 girl (7200thb)
3 times took 2 girls together (15400thb on avg)

2 girls fun. Recommend you all to try it!

Go between 6pm to 10pm for most stock.

There's once where I took 2 same girls the next day. As the rapport had been formed the previous day, there was no ice breaking needed and the service seem to notch up as everyone felt comfortable:) :)

Will be missing Maria!
Girls start from 6200. I think the 6200-8200 range good enough for me. Ymmv.

alexalmighty90 26-11-2022 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khyber_pass (Post 21848865)
I visited Maria, black caviar, doki doki, daisy dream, mitu, dozo

Hands down maria best. BC need to buy membership otherwise need to pay for room. Girls not as many and pretty as Maria.

Maria price includes room.

I went 4 times in 5 days
1st time took 1 girl (7200thb)
3 times took 2 girls together (15400thb on avg)

2 girls fun. Recommend you all to try it!

Go between 6pm to 10pm for most stock.

There's once where I took 2 same girls the next day. As the rapport had been formed the previous day, there was no ice breaking needed and the service seem to notch up as everyone felt comfortable:) :)

Will be missing Maria!
Girls start from 6200. I think the 6200-8200 range good enough for me. Ymmv.

i want to go maria but too pricey for me so sad