The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sensual Intro our Sweet, Gentle, Pretty, Feminine, Lovely, Vely (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=661175)

SensualFeel 06-08-2017 04:57 PM

Sensual Intro our Sweet, Gentle, Pretty, Feminine, Lovely, Vely

Not availble

Ridz 06-08-2017 05:29 PM

Re: Sensual Intro our Sweet, Gentle, Pretty, Feminine, Lovely, Vely

WOW this one must try.

SensualFeel 06-08-2017 06:36 PM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 07-08-2017 09:28 AM

Available for booking

SensualFeel 07-08-2017 12:55 PM

Available for booking

ricky79 07-08-2017 01:01 PM

This one looks good.. any fr?

Ridz 07-08-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky79 (Post 16264960)
This one looks good.. any fr?

I will fr once im done with her on wed lol

IGoFast 07-08-2017 05:47 PM

I just finished session with her.

Vely of sensualfeels.

Quick FR

--------------------------

+looks good irl with slight pimple scars and small features. Will look twice if seen on street. But her boobs are definately a natural soft big C.

+new place, further up north from regular zone. way bigger and cozier. But no shower hose ( a tub and showerhead )

+her english is primary school level but if u can use google translate her gfe is still there. Doesnt use her phone either.

+fuck job was amazing. Shes really cute. Tight. And moans perfectly. To me at least.

- Doesnt give bbbj nor shower together. ( she help me washed but told me to wait outside while she wash )

- No frenching and only allows kiss. No catbath and goes for cbj quite fast.

Most likely will RTF her. And i havent rtf any gals this year yet.

Great bonk overall.

To each their own.

Ridz 07-08-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGoFast (Post 16266084)

Vely of sensualfeels.

Quick FR

+looks good irl with slight pimple scars and small features. Will look twice if seen on street. But her boobs are definately a natural soft big C.

+new place, further up north from regular zone. way bigger and cozier. But no shower hose ( a tub and showerhead )

+her english is primary school level but if u can use google translate her gfe is still there. Doesnt use her phone either.

+fuck job was amazing. Shes really cute. Tight. And moans perfectly. To me at least.

- Doesnt give bbbj nor shower together. ( she help me washed but told me to wait outside while she wash )

- Nothing to do with girl BUT okt made me wait for 40 mins. Claims aircon spoil when i ask what happened. At least keep your customer updated?? Happened previously as well, waited 20 mins. ( i can send you pics of the convo if you guys think im lying if you pm me. )

Great bonk overall.

To each their own.

So her performance isint that great but her looks more than makes up for it uh? Will definitely bonk her

IGoFast 07-08-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridz (Post 16266142)
So her performance isint that great but her looks more than makes up for it uh? Will definitely bonk her

Yup, service wise wasnt tip top but still worth the bonk for sure. Might help if i knew how to speak melayu though.

Abit more details she mentioned, 21 yo , 160cm and has worked in sg previously under another boss. Not studying nor working. Here to earn some quick cash. Not married or had kids.

kikoman 07-08-2017 08:29 PM

Shes very hot, great lower body proportions. She actually does bbbj and cim. I was very accommodating and I think she appreciated that.

She's a young girl but worldly. Great facial features big eyes etc. Very sexy minah type, but very sweet attitude.

Body 9/10, face 9/10, service 9/10. She's not a old bird so the truth is be nice and don't ask for much and she'll more likely give it to you.

Confirmed she doesn't shower with.

She's definitely, looks wise, second best girl I've fucked. Body is ridiculous she is prob the best.

CamelToeHunter 07-08-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGoFast (Post 16266084)

Vely of sensualfeels.

Quick FR

- Nothing to do with girl BUT okt made me wait for 40 mins. Claims aircon spoil when i ask what happened. At least keep your customer updated?? Happened previously as well, waited 20 mins. ( i can send you pics of the convo if you guys think im lying if you pm me. )

Great bonk overall.

To each their own.

The most genuine FR, unlike others only says good things.

Thanks for the info.

Ridz 07-08-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikoman (Post 16266724)
Shes very hot, great lower body proportions. She actually does bbbj and cim. I was very accommodating and I think she appreciated that.

She's a young girl but worldly. Great facial features big eyes etc. Very sexy minah type, but very sweet attitude.

Body 9/10, face 9/10, service 9/10. She's not a old bird so the truth is be nice and don't ask for much and she'll more likely give it to you.

Confirmed she doesn't shower with.

She's definitely, looks wise, second best girl I've fucked. Body is ridiculous she is prob the best.

whats her skin tone and whats so ridiculous about her body?

IGoFast 08-08-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridz (Post 16267016)
whats her skin tone and whats so ridiculous about her body?

Bro shes your typical malay tan. By ridiculous body, shes petite yet busty, no tummy fats and smooth skin. You imagine bah.

By the way, much thanks to the bro that up me!:)

SensualFeel 08-08-2017 11:46 AM

Available for booking