The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.store/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=409265)

Penguin23 23-07-2021 11:43 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20752476)
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome

Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.

funboi 23-07-2021 01:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVG3D1JlQ2Q

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBF(AKE) NEWS NETWORK
When the sun is as high in the sky :)
if you are a viet chiobu out there, if anyone is out there. :p
i can provide food, i can provide shelter, i can provide security. :o
if there's anybody out there, anybody, please you are not alone. :D

Fat Fatt 23-07-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20752507)
Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.

Thanks bro I did not know. Then it is better if they can register for the Pfizer or Modena , seems better efficacy.

But some viets speak Chinese, is their roots or actually come from different parts of Vietnam near China border.

omnia 23-07-2021 04:14 PM

Tell you what is the best thing we can all do to deal with this terrible situation buddy...

1stly petition the Govt Covid task force to seriously consider making the vaccination mandatory asap...no more pussy footing around(pardon the pun:D)...the sooner all those over 70s oldie Singaporeans who have been dithering and refusing to get vaccinated are vaccinated the faster Singapore can return to a 'normal' life while learning to live with covid.. these oldies are holding the rest of us back...causing grave economic and social problems to continue indefinitely...

2ndly...personally go around and encourage your whole social network to push for these oldies to get vaccinated asap...

Btw nice to see you still posting in sbf, stay safe buddy:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20752476)
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome

Morning1999 23-07-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20740502)
Frankly? I've had a couple of viet ladies tell me they preferred FL to butterfly - steady income stream, their own work hours, no need to drink alcohol etc.

VPremium bro also very proactive - sent all his ladies for PCR tests.

Vpremium bro very cautious and good job that he stopped to protect his girls and everyone

skillcapped 23-07-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 20752851)
Tell you what is the best thing we can all do to deal with this terrible situation buddy...

1stly petition the Govt Covid task force to seriously consider making the vaccination mandatory asap...no more pussy footing around(pardon the pun:D)...the sooner all those over 70s oldie Singaporeans who have been dithering and refusing to get vaccinated are vaccinated the faster Singapore can return to a 'normal' life while learning to live with covid.. these oldies are holding the rest of us back...causing grave economic and social problems to continue indefinitely...

2ndly...personally go around and encourage your whole social network to push for these oldies to get vaccinated asap...

Btw nice to see you still posting in sbf, stay safe buddy:)

The reason why govt cannot mandate vaccination is because it is not 100% safe, hence if anything were to happen to an individual who got vaccinated, govt will not be responsible for it.

Potential long-term side effects from the covid-19 vaccines are not known.
Typically, vaccine must go through extensive and rigorous testing to ensure its safe before being allowed to be introduced to a country's vaccine programme.

Pre-clinical trials are conducted on animals first to evaluate the safety of the vaccine's usage.

Thereafter, the vaccine will have to go through various phase of clinical testing which typically take many years before it can finally be approved.
Due to the current pandemic, the covid-19 vaccines were not able to go through the proper clinical trials required, hence were rushed out to the population.

These vaccines are essentially experimental at this point of time hence authorities simply cannot mandate it by law. Already there are various cases of serious adverse effects reported by people who have had taken the vaccines, as well as fatal reports being published in recent months (Jasmine Ng Lz's father, Andrew Tan's mother etc). Of course, authorities would say those deaths aren't related to the vaccines.

Ultimately, its still up to individuals if they want to take the risk to take the experimental jab or not.

I am one of the unvaccinated individual who prefer to not risk having potential adverse effect in the future, and will be firm in my decision to remain unvaccinated.

GN007SG 23-07-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20752695)
But some viets speak Chinese, is their roots or actually come from different parts of Vietnam near China border.

depends on which are the Viets you met..
many of them work in neighboring countries like msia and even tw
they are bound to learn the language quickly
a small percentage of them actually learn it back home

more and more viet are getting married to chinese and msia in sg
maybe this is what triggered them to learn? :D

funboi 23-07-2021 11:41 PM

Dedicate this song to all the innocent clueless chiongster. :) and vietbus :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIxv3f_RRls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hồ Quang Hiếu Version w Eng Sub

Quote:

Originally Posted by --LYRICS--
Verse 1
Nàng như một đóa hồng phai
Hương sắc héo hon theo những ngày dài
Cuộc t́nh đi qua trong em, mang bao tiếc nuối, trái tim vỡ tan.

Nhặt lại từng cánh rụng rơi
Nàng vẫn xót xa cho chính đời ḿnh
V́ người em yêu đă nói, dung nhan tuyệt vời nhất thế gian là em.

Chorus:
Khi em như hoa nhạt màu
Anh quên khi ta có nhau
Những phút ân ái lần đầu
Cho tim càng thêm nhói đau.

Cánh hoa tàn.... (cánh hoa tàn)
Dưới chân nàng.... (dưới chân nàng)
Là cả tuổi xuân rơi theo mối t́nh.

Sương rơi trên cánh lụa hồng
Hay nước mắt em ngóng trông
Mong t́nh sẽ đến một lần
Bên anh để thôi nhớ mong.

Cánh hoa tàn (cánh hoa tàn)
Dưới chân nàng (dưới chân nàng)
Là cả tuổi xuân rơi theo mối t́nh nàng khóc cho ḿnh.

Verse 1
Chẳng c̣n lại chút hồn nhiên
Ánh mắt của nàng chất chứa muộn phiền
Cuộc t́nh đi qua trong em, mang bao tiếc nuối, trái tim vỡ tan.

Hẹn nhau nơi cuối cuộc đời
Sẽ có với nhau giây phút tuyệt vời
Mà đời đâu như trong mơ, để lại bơ vơ nỗi đau ḿnh em.

sugizoX 23-07-2021 11:57 PM

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-15280274

Seems like VP kena liao...

embracez 24-07-2021 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugizoX (Post 20753264)

It’s him meh?
Not sure if his is near middle road?

TheIdesOfMarch 24-07-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embracez (Post 20753266)
It’s him meh?
Not sure if his is near middle road?

Number of girls looks about right for his stable. Location is at a KTV hotspot for the Vietbus he has moonlighting there too. Condo raid, his operations were in condos where he thought he and his girls would be untouchable. The mentioning in the ST report about how the girls were providing sex services via an online vice website all but seals the deal.

no_faith 24-07-2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 20750544)
Sad to hear the news, but I salute VP bro for taking the responsible move of a temporary stoppage.

Responsible or up lorry ? Got news say 9 viet girls up lorry today

VPremium 24-07-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_faith (Post 20753276)
Responsible or up lorry ? Got news say 9 viet girls up lorry today

Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

no_faith 24-07-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

Good to know you safe bro

thehonestboi 24-07-2021 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)

Phew! Glad to know y’all are fine