The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

erikasawajiri 14-03-2015 05:33 PM

Re: Great Bonks

anyone tried Victoria from mrpimp?
any honest frs about her.
feel like trying but not much pics and frs.

WGneon 16-03-2015 12:50 PM

Fr for mei BubblePop

A very nice girl, demure and sweet looking to me. Very shy, kept laughing and smiling. Gfe damn high, maybe even higher than my own EXs. We cuddled under the blanket for almost 20min coz she was cold. Legs entwined and her hugging me very closely.

After she was warmed up enough, she began kissing me lightly before going full force in frenching. French halfway, While repositioning myself, I brushed past the bed around her pussy and to my surprise... It's wet! Quickly went down to lick up all her juices. By now she was touching herself. Damn hot!

Steadied my pace and she cum. Let her rest awhile before proceeding to pump her. Her pussy damn tight and didn't take too long to shoot my load after all that foreplay.

Mei is a gem not to be missed. Her gfe really damn high and she is easily aroused if you know the right spots. She gets wet easily and her nips hardened whenever you caress her. Those looking for a really gf like bonk should booked her immediately. Won't disappoint.

plasticpen 16-03-2015 05:56 PM

FR on Vinci (inkheart)

Location 7/10 4 star but room was small
Looks 8.5/10 SYT cute
GFE 10/10 No commercial feel
Body 9/10 She is only 19 so body is fantastic
BBBJ 8/10 Pleasurable
FJ 8/10 Enjoyable bonk

RTF Yes if i have time

Naglene 17-03-2015 07:28 PM

FR on Nicole by IwantFls

Reach the location and she open the door. First impression, she was quite a looker. Tall and light build. She sat on my lap and we chat for a few minute before we showered together. She cleaned me up throughly with her hand in the shower and we adjoured to the bed.

In bed we hugged and she proceeded to catbath me, licking my nipples. She is skillful in her licking. You can really feel the pressure on your nipples... A note, guys: No frenching. Then i decided that I wanted to do something so I sucked on her nipples also and began to touch and finger her pussy... she got really wet really fast... It was like almost gushing out... she started to moan and to buck and her legs were thrashing about... hehehe... really turned me on…

She then proceeded to BBBJ me. She did it really fast and hard, and she used her tongue gashing for additional... feeling... you get the feeling that she was desperate for your dick and she really go in deep.. quite good deepthroat..

Then she decided that she had enough and climbed over me and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy... she rode me cowgirl style moaning all the while. she really enjoys it I thinks. Then I got up and we did it facing each other... then we really got into high gear in this position... X-position I think it's called... She was practically screaming with pleasure as we slammed into each other and I was pulling hard on her butt into me... the bed was creaking like crazy as we thrust into each other... hahaha! we fucked hard in this positon until I came.... It was a really sextisfying fuck...

After that we showered, i paid her and went off.

[To all bro's she is really worth it a try..]

yellowong 17-03-2015 09:21 PM

Refer to the FR in the thread below.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...1#post12776063

Dango1882 17-03-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikasawajiri (Post 12762359)
anyone tried Victoria from mrpimp?
any honest frs about her.
feel like trying but not much pics and frs.

Tried Victoria the last time she was here
Looks like pictures
Big soft boobs and allowed DATY but limited English and quite passive
My FR was deleted when she went home

Dango1882 17-03-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimigod (Post 12753878)
My simple FR on Diana

Many thanks to IwanFls for arrangmemt

My first look at her is that she's a cute and young gal.

I have two round of shooting. Rather SOP, after shower then start the engine, give me a cat bath from nipple down to my groin area then follow by a good bbbj while i slowly finger her slowly and fondle her boobs and nipples gently, soon she start to moan and her pussy was hairy and she start to get wet after a while she cap on me we did missionary, then change to doggie. she like doggie as i pump i felt her juices coiming out slowly as she getting turn on and moans she look like she enjoying my hard pump , she seem to enjoy herself in the process as i start go fast and hard, then I hold her tight at her butt as i cannot tahan anymore i release it the cd inside her wet pussy.

Paid her and I left the room.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (nice curvy books and balance )
Boobs : 8/10 (B cups)
BBBJ : 8/10 (deep throat and good sucking)
FJ : 7/10
Service : 9/10 (friendly and no rush)

Agree bro - real Euro gem
prettier in real life, speaks good English, intelligent girl with perfect GFE

mybubblepop 19-03-2015 05:07 AM

thanks for fr

Quote:

Originally Posted by WGneon (Post 12769512)
Fr for mei BubblePop

A very nice girl, demure and sweet looking to me. Very shy, kept laughing and smiling. Gfe damn high, maybe even higher than my own EXs. We cuddled under the blanket for almost 20min coz she was cold. Legs entwined and her hugging me very closely.

After she was warmed up enough, she began kissing me lightly before going full force in frenching. French halfway, While repositioning myself, I brushed past the bed around her pussy and to my surprise... It's wet! Quickly went down to lick up all her juices. By now she was touching herself. Damn hot!

Steadied my pace and she cum. Let her rest awhile before proceeding to pump her. Her pussy damn tight and didn't take too long to shoot my load after all that foreplay.

Mei is a gem not to be missed. Her gfe really damn high and she is easily aroused if you know the right spots. She gets wet easily and her nips hardened whenever you caress her. Those looking for a really gf like bonk should booked her immediately. Won't disappoint.

davidwee 21-03-2015 05:15 AM

Anyone tried SimplyBratz stable before?
Brazilian looks good.

Sanvita 21-03-2015 05:05 PM

Re: Chak! Chak! ~~~ Young Innocent Petite Indo Lady Valin ~~~

First and for most,

Thanks the OKT for making this arrangement with Valin

A pleasant looking gal next door mly gal. Small petite built. B+ cup. Though not up to my "high" standard of SYT.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some enjoyable arousement. Not rushing type. SOP - licked nipples and play with didi for quite some time till i malikita.Start to bbbj.

Her BBBJ suction is good and tight, with momentum fast and slow, driving me crazy. Soon, I reach to the pt of no return. She still continues to suck me dry till the last drop. Then she capped me and ride me like crazy.while waiting for some time for 2nd shot, we finger n lick each other, discover that she has a hairy n tight pussy. Second shot started with mainly a good fierce doggie stereoed by her sweet moans getting bolder and louder as my pace increased.

After that she showered, changed up, hugged, pecked and left.

Looks: 6/10 (gal next door look)
Figure: 6/10 (small build, B+ cup)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (tight one)
FJ: 6.5/10 (super tight and nice moan)
Pussy: shaved, & clean
Damage: $100 all in for 2 shots, very worth it.

erikasawajiri 21-03-2015 07:58 PM

anyone tried simplybrats girls?
like the brazilian or alexander?
both looks good but don't know real or not lol.

bigcauk 22-03-2015 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikasawajiri (Post 12792755)
anyone tried simplybrats girls?
like the brazilian or alexander?
both looks good but don't know real or not lol.

Bro I booked Victoria (the Brazilian) but the girl I got was definitely not as pictured. Probably Alexandra, which is what she said when I asked her name.

Girl was definitely not 22 or 23, more like 30+. Very curvaceous and meaty. I was horny so I thought what the hell. Sweet enough but hardly any service, no shower together, lousy BBBJ lasting like 20 seconds, no painting, no frenching. Girl knows how to fuck but that was the best I could say about her. Bad hygeine as is often the case with latina FL's. All was over in about 20 minutes. Not worth it.

I posted this on her page but SimplyBratz deleted my post and any other negative post.

I wouldn't trust them. By the way it's the old Xscorts under a new name.

ngropy 22-03-2015 02:24 AM

FR for Kelly from bubble pop. :D

Thanks bubblepop for the last min arrangement.

Kelly is a gem and she look exactly as the photo, sweet and pretty.

Her body is her greatest assets, nice big soft boobs and big round ass.

The rest of sop is standard, as she just reach sg recently, pls take care of this gem and treat her gently. :)

Definitely will rtf soon. Cheers bros

Gesch 22-03-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcauk (Post 12793856)
I wouldn't trust them. By the way it's the old Xscorts under a new name.

I also suspect this, judging from the way he made replies in his thread :D

rippley 22-03-2015 03:23 PM

This is my first time booking lady here.

Just back from work from my bonk with Juicy. OKT told me, new and just arrive.
Looks: 7/10 (blonde long hair with model look)
Boobs: 34b (round boobs)
Height: 166cm
Weight: about 40 something plus plus
Body: 7/10 (slim. acceptable height and with her tight waist forming a hour-glass shape)
BBBJ : 7/10 (hard working, deep throat with possibly of swallow)
Licking : Allowed (she like to be lick)
Fingering : Yes (Wet & stereo moaning sound)
Frenching : Yes (gosh!!!, gd frencher)
CIM: never try, so not sure
Ass: 8.5 (Round and bouncy, well match with her body)
Pussy: small, very tight, with no smell and wet
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating and nice stereo from her)
GFE: 9/10 (passionate love making rather than a lusty bonk!)
Service: 8/10 (patient, friendly and excellent, willing to please)

Thanks IwantFL for fixing the appointment up for me.