The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ex wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=715089)

loneranger1 14-01-2019 04:39 PM

ex wife

toxic ex wife always gives me death threats. always blame me for leaving her.
but i feed her well everymyh gave her abt 2000 plus sgd cash. but she still not always enough. and always says she has depression and wants to kill herself. she know i left the marriage bcos of another person. 2 years my life is been living in fear and all these cstff and stress, i have help her and her family out in days of problems and i used more than 200k to help them put and i get fucked upside down by them and my creit cards bills are piling up bcos of her. but i never complain just save to pay off all these money.
really depressing at times with and bomb ex wife like this
haiz

Xyberduke 14-01-2019 05:37 PM

Re: ex wife

Friend, $2K per month is a lot of money. So you have done enough on this part.

Several here are 过来人.
I read why you left her.
Would you like to share how you left her?
With that, many here can advise.

JacqueMerlin 16-01-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneranger1 (Post 18245857)
but i feed her well everymyh gave her abt 2000 plus sgd cash. but she still not always enough. and always says she has depression and wants to kill herself. she know i left the marriage bcos of another person. 2 years my life is been living in fear and all these cstff and stress, i have help her and her family out in days of problems and i used more than 200k to help them put and i get fucked upside down by them and my creit cards bills are piling up bcos of her. but i never complain just save to pay off all these money.
haiz

Just pay your monthly maintenance and stay away. You are doing more than you should. Be fair to the true girl whom you are destined to spend the rest of your life with. How will she feel if you continue to get frustrated get in contact with your ex wife? Unless you still love your ex wife.

I'm divorced because my ex wife had so many affairs i lost count. I didn't have maintenance but i lost a lot of money in 1 lump sum that left me starting from zero. Power of women's charter. She tried to contact me once in a while but i never bother replying. I'm out and I'm over with her.

sammyboyfor 16-01-2019 10:43 AM

If she kills herself that will save you 2k per month. ;)

jameschong1 17-01-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

toxic ex wife always gives me death threats.
haiz

your wife local or FT?
wither way blame yourself marry her as she never force u to marry her right?
since already ex-wife, just forget about her & start new life
no point waste your life over her

arsenal_84 21-01-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 18252377)

LOL at this...:D

Nickochee 24-01-2019 10:18 PM

Ur exwife still in good share? If stil good intro here n I will try my best to distract her from u.

hamka 29-01-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 18252377)

Hahahahaha. A very easy & quick solution.

MaraGuru 29-01-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

haiz

How old is she? Must be long time didn't mate.

Oldboyboy 03-02-2019 02:40 AM

The payment is forever, you sure when you retire you still can have that 2k for her? 2k is hugh sum.