The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How do let her squirt ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894354)

Siam750 13-08-2022 12:12 AM

How do let her squirt ?

Any bros can share ? How to let a girl squirt ?

ProtonCar 02-09-2022 08:42 AM

Re: How do let her squirt ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrickGun (Post 17259861)
For me , i normally ask the sales guy . He will provide u many good info .
The one I am having called Anna .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connietang (Post 21279492)
Thanks bro . I just bought it from Klang parade condom shop .
I let my GF try hours ago , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her . :D
Then I told her I bought a new vibrator , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow speed , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 2 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and request to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard like steel .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like release in mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like than damn "song" .

Try vibrator . You can get from Sg Wang condom shop . She will recommend your vibrators that suite for your requirement . Non stop orgasm type or squirt type :D

Happy 9876 06-09-2022 10:20 PM

Through oral . Lick until she piss :D

Tomboy11 23-09-2022 09:31 AM

I finally tried VigRED last few days .
I just get to know a indon girl (23 YO) . She is previously work as maid but now working as boutique sales . She have a nice face and slim body .
I get to know her because the boutique belong to my friend .
I invite her out few times , I know she not hate me because i happened holding her hand crossing road and she never reject me .
I look for chance to bonk her . Yesterday i did it . :D
After our dinner , i invite her for movie (air force) . When bring her to seat , i hold her waist . She seem "terkejut" but never reject .
When watching movie , i keep holding her hand and never let go .
Until movie end , i invite her for tomorrow breakfast and said why not we book homestay and have breakfast next day .
Surprisingly she said ok . I know we will have wonderful night .
I took my vigRED quietly , i book a romantic studio at i city .
When walk in the room , i direct kiss her and remove her belonging .
She have a nice body and medium size breast with pink nipple . She is so so shy when i touching her . She is not allow me to watch her , keep holding my body to her and never let go (she don't want me to see her naked body) .
But my hand never stop , touch here and touch there .
Whe i touch her nipple , her body like kena electric shock and start moans softly . nice sound :D
Continue with fingering her pussy etc ....
Until she cannot stand and holding my penis to her pussy .
I know is the right timing to bonk but no rush .
I start with vibrator to let her crazy , moans from soft to loud (within 3 minutes) .
Then only start next step , i insert my didi into her .
She monas happily , i know she enjoy it (from her moans) , with the help of Blisswater delay spray and VigRED , i non stop bonk for more than half an hour , she reach orgasm at lease 10 times . :D
Moans from soft to loud to crazy scream (lucky i book homestay not at home) , i am very sure neighbors can hear clearly .
We have a wonderful night . She said never imagine sex can be so wonderful . :D
I am very very satisfied with VigRED and Blisswater , i really can feel the power . Penis damn hard and powerful . No girls can reject it . Guarantee let her orgasm weapon :D

misteradam 23-09-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomboy11 (Post 21671248)
I just get to know a indon girl (23 YO) . She is previously work as maid but now working as boutique sales . She have a nice face and slim body .
I invite her out few times , I know she not hate me because i happened holding her hand crossing road and she never reject me .
After our dinner , i invite her for movie (air force) . When bring her to seat , i hold her waist . She seem "terkejut" but never reject .
Until movie end , i invite her for tomorrow breakfast and said why not we book homestay and have breakfast next day .
She have a nice body and medium size breast with pink nipple . She is so so shy when i touching her . She is not allow me to watch her , keep holding my body to her and never let go (she don't want me to see her naked body) .
Whe i touch her nipple , her body like kena electric shock and start moans softly . nice sound :D
I start with vibrator to let her crazy , moans from soft to loud (within 3 minutes) .
She monas happily , i know she enjoy it (from her moans) , with the help of Blisswater delay spray and VigRED , i non stop bonk for more than half an hour , she reach orgasm at lease 10 times . :D
Moans from soft to loud to crazy scream (lucky i book homestay not at home) , i am very sure neighbors can hear clearly .
I am very very satisfied with VigRED and Blisswater , i really can feel the power . Penis damn hard and powerful . No girls can reject it . Guarantee let her orgasm weapon :D

Any sex shop in KL that sells Vigred? Thanks

ProtonCar 24-09-2022 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomboy11 (Post 21671248)

Bro , u r superman .
If without VigRED and Blisswater delay spray , how long you can last ?

ProtonCar 24-09-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misteradam (Post 21672530)
Any sex shop in KL that sells Vigred? Thanks

You can order through WeChat (vigredmalaysia) . U can ask for lalamove delivery if u need it urgently.

misteradam 24-09-2022 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProtonCar (Post 21674041)
You can order through WeChat (vigredmalaysia) . U can ask for lalamove delivery if u need it urgently.

Do they have whatsapp no? & also same day delivery possible? Thanks.

ProtonCar 26-09-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misteradam (Post 21674691)
Do they have whatsapp no? & also same day delivery possible? Thanks.

Whatsapp is +601113042890 . They did same day delivery (lalamove) at Klang valley , JB , Penang and Ipoh (U can refer to their FB) .

Opama 07-10-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrickGun (Post 17259861)
For me , i normally ask the sales guy . He will provide u many good info .
The one I am having called Anna .

Sg Wang condom shop or 3 Damansara condom shop got ? I am interested to buy .

Tom88 11-10-2022 11:21 PM

This vibrator I got . I bought from Sg Wang plaza .
This is great sex weapon . can drive her reach orgasm easily. Sure no regret

MartinGG 16-10-2022 03:27 AM

In order to let her squirt , buy a good vibrator as foreplay.
Just share a bit my experience.
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and rabbit vibrator.
Rabbit is perfect but too expensive . Unless you have strong finance support.
Aphrodisia rabbit is difference , this vibrator strongly recommended by Sungei Wang salesman but I didn't buy from there but Endah parade condom house because cheaper .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for rabbit

YeeYU 18-10-2022 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinGG (Post 21739037)
In order to let her squirt , buy a good vibrator as foreplay.
Just share a bit my experience.
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and rabbit vibrator.
Rabbit is perfect but too expensive . Unless you have strong finance support.
Aphrodisia rabbit is difference , this vibrator strongly recommended by Sungei Wang salesman but I didn't buy from there but Endah parade condom house because cheaper .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for rabbit

This vibrator is great. I own it few years ago . I bought from 3 Damansara condom shop .
It is still my favourite foreplay .
I normally use vibrator as foreplay, Blisswater delay spray as support and VigRED as killing weapon.
Almost every time can bring her reach orgasm . Not one time but multiple times. 😂
The feeling is great, just like hero bonk bitch . Let her moans crazily, moans whole night .

JesusLow 19-10-2022 06:46 PM

-

I have another problem. It always smells like rubber, the vibrator I mean.

How do I get it smell like pussy & not like blue plastic. No matter how many times I use it, the vibrator I mean.

ProtonCar 26-10-2022 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusLow (Post 21750166)
I have another problem. It always smells like rubber, the vibrator I mean.

How do I get it smell like pussy & not like blue plastic. No matter how many times I use it, the vibrator I mean.

I bought a vibrator last 2 week from 3 Damansara shopping mall condom shop . which recommended by Sales guy .
I let my GF try yesterday night , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I took my new toy , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow stimulation , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and ask to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like than damn "song" .