The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Advice on whether to go for a check-up (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785510)

Sgdora 11-08-2020 01:45 PM

Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.

aczeta76 11-08-2020 01:46 PM

Re: Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20150130)
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.

Always go.. gives u some peace of mind

Sgdora 11-08-2020 02:40 PM

Thanks bro. I guess i will go. But what are my risk of getting sick. I am just worry it turns out positive

aczeta76 11-08-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20150203)
Thanks bro. I guess i will go. But what are my risk of getting sick. I am just worry it turns out positive

If you are, not knowing does not make any difference, in fact, it would be worse coz u are not treated

sammyboyfor 11-08-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20150203)

What diseases are you worried about?

The chance of being infected with HIV is very, very low so I wouldn't bother getting tested.

However if you're worried about other infections the only way to know is to get tested.

Sgdora 11-08-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aczeta76 (Post 20150207)
If you are, not knowing does not make any difference, in fact, it would be worse coz u are not treated

i agree. i made my appointment will got for a check-up. thanks

Sgdora 11-08-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20150248)
What diseases are you worried about?

The chance of being infected with HIV is very, very low so I wouldn't bother getting tested.

However if you're worried about other infections the only way to know is to get tested.

HIV is my main worry since no cure. I just want to make sure i am clean.

BenDanny 11-08-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20151008)

Good luck but u should be fine since very low chance get, Few years ago i very frequent find fl and even did raw with some of them, lucky go test hsv hiv all negative, only got hpv from ex fb

Sgdora 12-08-2020 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenDanny (Post 20151054)
Good luck but u should be fine since very low chance get, Few years ago i very frequent find fl and even did raw with some of them, lucky go test hsv hiv all negative, only got hpv from ex fb

i will let the doc decide on what test to do. i have never done raw with anyone/ dun dare also. better be safe then sorry.

sammyboyfor 12-08-2020 05:03 AM

Quote:

There are other STDs where there is no cure either viz HPV and HSV as well as Hepatitis B which can be transmitted sexually too.

Sgdora 12-08-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20151327)
There are other STDs where there is no cure either viz HPV and HSV as well as Hepatitis B which can be transmitted sexually too.

What are the chances of getting them even with condom on?

icypryce 12-08-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20151513)

I got hpv with condom on so prolly theres still a slight chance of getting

Sgdora 12-08-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icypryce (Post 20151595)
I got hpv with condom on so prolly theres still a slight chance of getting

I read about hpv and yes, there is a slight chance of getting and i might have gotten at some point but it went away since there are no symptons. Will get it checked still. Thanks!

MaraGuru 12-08-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Why only concern about HIV? There is many others like cancer, COVID also got no cure. Don't think too much, do the test and move on.

sammyboyfor 12-08-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20151513)

Hard to quantify but it does happen. That is because STDs like HPV and HSV1 & 2 are transmitted by skin to skin contact via areas that are not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Condoms only reduce the probability of transmission they do not eliminate the risk.