The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Where are the MILFs? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=660684)

cb_leaf 02-08-2017 08:36 PM

Where are the MILFs?

What happened to all the PRC MILF FLs? There used to be some OKTs specializing in milfs. Now there are none. If there are any bros here with any contacts and would be kind enough to share them, I'd be very grateful. Please PM me. Thanks.

harleyquinnz 02-08-2017 11:12 PM

Re: Where are the MILFs?

Used to up the milfs in a hotel at Mountbatten area. Back then, almost a decade ago, it was milfs everywhere.

Bro milf5554 used to have a stable with a few squirters. Now dunno where he end up.

cb_leaf 02-08-2017 11:41 PM

Ya, milf5554 was a milf champion. Don't know what happened to him. There used to be a lot of great milf street walkers in Geylang too. I tried a few that literally just arrived in Sg and they were hot. Those were the days man. Geylang is totally devoid of street walkers now. Damn sian.

I'm sure many are around but keeping a low profile. Hopefully some bros can share contacts.

newswing 20-08-2017 12:40 PM

Keke from $$$$$$$$, location gland. A good milf Slut that u can try!

HornyFreakzzzzz 24-08-2017 01:02 PM

any one have squirters to intro.

newswing 05-10-2017 06:04 PM

Can try No. 60 Ai ling from sg wolves. She is in g-land
She do massage but i am only interest in sex! Bonking a milf is a real turn on if u have fantasy in family sex. She likes her pussy lick! I used a small vibrator on her to make her cum and cum! Finger her ass until she told me to stop! I guess some milf is shy but horny and wild! Last but not least her tits are big and juicy!

Tonkatsu89 06-10-2017 09:36 PM

will love to bonk MILFs too. Please PM if you have any contacts. thanks

beautyhunter 08-10-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 16516338)
Can try No. 60 Ai ling from sg wolves. She is in g-land
She do massage but i am only interest in sex! Bonking a milf is a real turn on if u have fantasy in family sex. She likes her pussy lick! I used a small vibrator on her to make her cum and cum! Finger her ass until she told me to stop! I guess some milf is shy but horny and wild! Last but not least her tits are big and juicy!

Thanks Bro. She look Good... Can she allow kiss;)

Cheers:D

newswing 08-10-2017 05:25 PM

Kiss ? Not really. But i was licking her pussy then I just kiss her. She complain that I am too perverted but I replied she enjoy what i did to her! I return 2 fuck her a couple of days ago , time to look for another slut to abuse! Enjoy her tits and her pussy !

beautyhunter 08-10-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 16528213)
Kiss ? Not really. But i was licking her pussy then I just kiss her. She complain that I am too perverted but I replied she enjoy what i did to her! I return 2 fuck her a couple of days ago , time to look for another slut to abuse! Enjoy her tits and her pussy !

Juz RTF Jap AV Squirter ... Wonderful bonk... make her squirting >5 times fountain :p:D

newswing 08-10-2017 11:35 PM

Yo! Who is this Jap av squirter? Any contact info to share?
Cheers

charcoalfilter 08-10-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 16529289)
Cheers

BH bro always has good recommendations! :D

beautyhunter 09-10-2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 16529289)
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by charcoalfilter (Post 16529335)
BH bro always has good recommendations! :D

Too late, She is fullY book tomorow, Tuesday work half days and back to PRC...

Bonk her inside bath tub, window bonking while watching scenery.....make her squirting few times spraying on wall.. glass... TV screen.... sofa... Bed.. Faces...Awesome :D

bigmelon 20-10-2017 09:53 PM

Is any of bro haonan milf still working? Are their contacts still same and working?

Blackjack 18-12-2017 06:58 PM

Just found this thread long time no visit sbf.

Lots of milfs in sglonelyguy. They are all advert as ML at 100 with 2 HJ but many will do FJ for add 50, same hour but all do not do BBBJ. They make the extra 50 last 5-10 minutes when you steamed up. But must byoCD. Very risky for them so mayneed revisit first.

They are all nice ppl. Just hv to make a living.