The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do you guys normally french a WL? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=736939)

TravisJaz 18-07-2019 09:20 PM

Do you guys normally french a WL?

Yesterday marked my first adventure in Geyland, went down to L18H44BG04 ,she, a thai girl, was pretty and gf like. Experience was very positive.
BJ&FJ with cap on of course, but she french kissed me first and I wasn't thinking properly and went along ...french kissed her for quite a while, now I am a bit worried...
Do you guys normally french legal WLs and anyone kena STD?

sbf4life 18-07-2019 09:37 PM

Re: Do you guys normally french a WL?

wah bro, i wont want to french a mouth that suck a thousand cocks
not sure if will kenna std though, likely yes from what is posted here in the forum, wait for the expert to come and answer

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisJaz (Post 18967002)
Yesterday marked my first adventure in Geyland, went down to L18H44BG04 ,she, a thai girl, was pretty and gf like. Experience was very positive.
BJ&FJ with cap on of course, but she french kissed me first and I wasn't thinking properly and went along ...french kissed her for quite a while, now I am a bit worried...
Do you guys normally french legal WLs and anyone kena STD?

TravisJaz 18-07-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attilio2003 (Post 18967069)
wah bro, i wont want to french a mouth that suck a thousand cocks
not sure if will kenna std though, likely yes from what is posted here in the forum, wait for the expert to come and answer

she was really acting like a gf so I lost my sanity..never again :p

countryman 18-07-2019 10:52 PM

U are also unsure of whether the WL takes a shower after every customer? N u might be licking n sucking on her tits where there are layers n layers of saliva of previous customers... LOL :D

leong26 19-07-2019 01:47 AM

Too much or overly worrying Then Best is not to chiong whores . cos whores are like public transport for everybody .

desmondquek 19-07-2019 07:01 AM

The idea of frenching them disappears, when you think about ass rimming, BBBJ and ball licking services that she provided to previous customers

bignehneh 19-07-2019 07:22 AM

Geylang stable usually needs to go for test. I would say ok

TravisJaz 19-07-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmondquek (Post 18968307)
The idea of frenching them disappears, when you think about ass rimming, BBBJ and ball licking services that she provided to previous customers

I didnt see that coming at the time. Will not let my small head make the decision next time

spotter542 20-07-2019 12:41 AM

Do you guys normally french a WL?

If want to cheong don't scared , if scared , stay at home PCC

Bulus 20-07-2019 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leong26 (Post 18967821)
whores are like public transport

What a way to describe them, lol

riotspace 22-07-2019 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leong26 (Post 18967821)
Too much or overly worrying Then Best is not to chiong whores . cos whores are like public transport for everybody .

Now I cant get the image of going up the bus and french kissing the seat handles :eek:

leong26 22-07-2019 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotspace (Post 18979137)
Now I cant get the image of going up the bus and french kissing the seat handles :eek:

You hold onto those handle bars with your right hand , then you took out a fisherman friend candy with that same hand and put that candy into your mouth and that's indirect kissing . what's more is that very handle bar which your left hand had been holding on to had already been contaminated by dunno how many dick and hairy before you .

Not just bus handle bar , it's the same as those door handles on Taxi , grab cars too .

zooloootooo 29-07-2019 12:53 PM

When you worry is like going to a holiday to relax but keep scared not enuff money.

Where's the fun bro!

Cidegra 29-07-2019 04:52 PM

Yes i french them all the time bro.

If you think and hesitate too much you will not enjoy fully as you are holding some of your horniness back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 18967303)
U are also unsure of whether the WL takes a shower after every customer? N u might be licking n sucking on her tits where there are layers n layers of saliva of previous customers... LOL :D

Correct bro, just like if you go ktv and the girls go butterfly, i don't think they go wash up everytime they jump from one room to another :D

bluewave 13-08-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cidegra (Post 19010941)
Correct bro, just like if you go ktv and the girls go butterfly, i don't think they go wash up everytime they jump from one room to another :D

Please pardon me as a field noob. Is it safe to french a KTV girl?
Got kinda paranoid after a recent 1st-timer KTV visit with client.