The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.asia/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://samsforum.asia/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tg Balai (https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=114779)

krishbadmoo 09-02-2009 03:33 PM

Tg Balai

Hi,

Anyone would like to share field reports on Tg Balai.

I would like to pay a visit this 22/02/09.

Playman 09-02-2009 04:12 PM

Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Originally Posted by krishbadmoo (Post 3461784)
Hi,

Anyone would like to share field reports on Tg Balai.

I would like to pay a visit this 22/02/09.

There is already a thread on Tanjung Balai, Bintan and Batam.....there is a lot of information over there under Karuman Island....!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/interna...d-reports.html

w00f 09-02-2009 05:34 PM

hey bros...the balai batam thread is getting abit comfusing...its gud to have a dedicated Balai thread...i will support this thread... will be posting a few pics of the last cewek i had in balai land...stay tune... cheers

w00f 09-02-2009 05:44 PM

as promised...

[img=http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/cewek1-ffaddcd8c6.jpg] [img=http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/cewek2-69e3c5a6ff.jpg]

hope u guys can see...new to posting pics...

cheers

Xdecepticon 09-02-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w00f (Post 3462056)
hey bros...the balai batam thread is getting abit comfusing...its gud to have a dedicated Balai thread

U have my support too. Only Balai FRs/Info be posted here. So bro, u start the ball rolling y? Hope BOSS wouldnt mind...:o

Don28 10-02-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w00f (Post 3462086)

She look like one of the cewek i was about to book but the papi told me she is 620 000rp . I walk away.

Went there from 6 to 8 feb

It was quite a bad trip for me this time round.
Firstly, was told by the operator that the boat for 8.00am was fully book.Have to book 1.30pm ferry. I have never encounter such situation for the past few year so advice to bro here to book in advance. Seem like a lot of tour group going there.

Secondly, the cewek i book on the first day was fuck up. No BJ, Cannot touch, cannot kiss & hug. Still want 50000rp for me . Immediately ask her to go back after one shot. I have promise her no complain to papai & driver.

Luckily the cewek on second day was good but cost me 400 000rp which i feel quite expensive but worth it.

Just wonder is it adviceable to go to Maxi by public bus at the jetty. Heard from the local it cost only 3000rp per person . Just have to watch out for pick pocket only. Don`t know which is safer Ojek or bus.
Any advice?

TD.king 10-02-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don28 (Post 3463526)
Just wonder is it adviceable to go to Maxi by public bus at the jetty. Heard from the local it cost only 3000rp per person . Just have to watch out for pick pocket only. Don`t know which is safer Ojek or bus.
Any advice?

Bro i thought u mention u got a driver? u can ask him to wait for u at the jetty. Its better u take ojek from jetty to maxi. :D

Playman 10-02-2009 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3463549)
Bro i thought u mention u got a driver? u can ask him to wait for u at the jetty. Its better u take ojek from jetty to maxi. :D

Bro...Balai got you got kang tao.....damn keng...so when can I meet you and cheong by your side and start to learn from you.....if you don't mind an old uncle! Hahahahah!:p:D

pucukpanas 10-02-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don28 (Post 3463526)
Any advice?

No problem... I even take the bus to Ruko from hotel and back.

krishbadmoo 10-02-2009 01:52 PM

Hi,Bros

Thanks for your inputs.
I am good to go to Tg Balai.
Can any Bros advice on the best hotel and the best place to book a babe.

Thank you.

NoTaugeh 10-02-2009 02:08 PM

Heard that Ferry to TBk only goes 3 times per day now?:eek:This is the problem if there is no other competition from other operator!!:mad:

Xdecepticon 10-02-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoTaugeh (Post 3464857)
Heard that Ferry to TBk only goes 3 times per day now?:eek:This is the problem if there is no other competition from other operator!!:mad:

Broncis, I like ur nick! It sure ring a bell....Hehehe...:D

Anyway, enjoy while we can. Even if Penguin cut down to 1 trip a day, I will still monger tere..

Xdecepticon 10-02-2009 06:58 PM

January trip

OK. To kickstart this thread, heres a brief belated Frs 5D4N trip to Tg batu and Tg Balai karimun. I shall stick to TBK posts.

Hmmm...looking at my watch, it took us only 20mins to reached Tg Balai Karimun domestic jetty fm Tg Batu (prayun), Kundur. This particular jetty is quite a distance away fm the regional jetty. Coming out fm the jetty, walking thru a coffee shop that lead us to the main road, and tere we are infront of Balai Mosque. Slow walk as its only 5mins to Rasa Sayang Hotel. Checked into std room at RP205K after some bargaining. Without wasting much time, asked driver to bring us to Villa and Rukko. We took 1 fm Villa at RP430K, two from Rukko at RP280K each. Great prices from the latter. Services was good. No complaints fm us.

At nite, went to dinner but my favourite seafood rest was closed. So no choice we went to Long Beach restaurant and prepare to get our throat cut. Cewek choice. So we obliged. Bill came to RP380K for 6 pax! No beer, no crabs! Btw, teres a new restaurant beside Long Beach. Next time will check this one out.

After dinner went to karaoke at Rasa Sayang hotel till almost midnite. After a few drinks, called it a nite and went to individual rooms where we start our bonking sexxion. Mine was fm Bandung. Services was good. But nothing to shout about.

Next morning, tipped her RP100K. Went for our breakfast. Then went back to our room and dozzze off. After lunch decided to pay Villa/Rukko another visit. This time round we skipped Villa and went to Rukko. Three of us took fm the same joint. Mammy recognized us and gave us special discount. RP250K each. At this juncture, I realized one of my favourite joint CK closed for good. Some of the gils went over to next door joint. Cant remember the name. Business very bad nowadays at Balai according to Mami.

Gils came around 4pm. Went for dinner at our favourite rest 688. Bill came to about RP290K including crabs. Reasonable.

After dinner went back to hotel. SOP. Service quite good. Mine from Pekan Baru. Again, no complaints fm my two friends regarding their ceweks. In fact we were contemplating having 6some and orgy! But one of them shy. But she told us next time maybe its possible! But must be fm same joint. .

Next morning, tipped her RP100K, booked 1st ferry and reached Spore 10.30am. Almost two hrs to reach Spore. Anyway, none of us in a hurry to rush out of the ferry unlike when the ferry reaching Balai jetty. Could see fm the faces of some Singaporean on board the ferry. Faces all sucks. Sombre look! Juz like us too.....

Don28 11-02-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3463549)

We intended not to engage the driver the next trip so looking for alternative.
As i want to stay in Maxi but their driver cannot pick us up at the Jetty. So only by bus or Ojeck or by foot.:D

I must said the new Maxi after revonation was stunning especially their dinning place .You can have a sea view in air con or outdoor during breatfast. It look cosy also.:)

Don28 11-02-2009 01:19 AM

Re: January trip

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdecepticon (Post 3465703)
OK.
Next morning, tipped her RP100K, booked 1st ferry and reached Spore 10.30am. Almost two hrs to reach Spore. Anyway, none of us in a hurry to rush out of the ferry unlike when the ferry reaching Balai jetty. Could see fm the faces of some Singaporean on board the ferry. Faces all sucks. Sombre look! Juz like us too.....

Bro, your tip so big ah 100K. I though u r alway careful about giving tip. Now economy bad mah not many people can give such a big tip.
Tip them 50k for me is already a lot.:)