The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   HJ safe from STD? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=144124)

ukigeta 31-08-2009 11:13 PM

HJ safe from STD?

hi

1) Can u get STD with a HJ or Breast Massage / Dick between breast job ?

2) Will putting baby lotion (transparent) or baby cream (pink color) on your dick during a HJ cause any problems later (non-STD related) ? The WL always says no problem la, baby also can use.. but where got put baby lotion on babies' dick...

sammyboyfor 01-09-2009 03:37 AM

Re: HJ safe from STD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukigeta (Post 4063427)
hi

2) Will putting baby lotion (transparent) or baby cream (pink color) on your dick during a HJ cause any problems later (non-STD related) ? The WL always says no problem la, baby also can use.. but where got put baby lotion on babies' dick...

Examine your dick for signs of gangrene. If you observe a gradually spreading darkish patch, it means your dick will eventually drop off if you don't receive immediate treatment.

ukigeta 01-09-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 4063924)
Examine your dick for signs of gangrene. If you observe a gradually spreading darkish patch, it means your dick will eventually drop off if you don't receive immediate treatment.

this must be a joke. gangrene from hj ???

virginboy 05-09-2009 01:07 AM

If her hands have the virus and she touches your penis, then you may also be infected. Next time, ask her to put on surgical gloves before working on your dick.

billgates 05-09-2009 03:16 AM

Safest way is to wear 2 layers of condoms + have the lady wear gloves.

Instead of baby lotion, ask her to use Dettol.

:p

ukigeta 05-09-2009 01:56 PM

ok.. i got the point....

it was a stupid question...

cqueen 05-09-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukigeta (Post 4078329)
ok.. i got the point....

it was a stupid question...

No la, its was a damn, stupid, out of the ordinary question!!

cheongsterjon 05-09-2009 11:03 PM

The penis skin is very thin and fragile, so if there is a cut on the masseuse or fl's hand and she is HIV positive, she touches you penis and that's it.

peanut123 06-09-2009 10:56 AM

Here's a serious answer.

1. HJ and BM are very safe. Unless her hand was wet with pussy juice, there should be no issues. HJ, BM, massages, and catbaths are not transmission methods of STDs.

2. Baby lotion on your dick is safe. So is baby oil, massage oil, moisturizers, body lotion, KY, vaseline, and any damn lube she wants to put on it, short of WD40. Your dick is like a big fat expandable sensitive finger (except you can suck your own finger but its damn hard to suck your own dick). What is safe to put on your finger is also safe to put on your dick. As a side-benefit, not only will your dick be long and hard, it will also be smooth and fragrant.

3. Be safe, not paranoid. As long as you avoid direct contact with blood and pussy juice, you will be fine.

4. Avoid oil-based lubes (baby oil, vaseline, etc) if you intend to use a condom to bang her later. Oil weakens latex and increases the chance of the condom breaking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukigeta (Post 4063427)
hi

didisong2 06-09-2009 03:49 PM

guess you all forgot about herpes simplex II....if the masseus got it on her hand or her breast or in her mouth, and she gave u a hj or breast fcuk or bbbj....you will be at risk and if you contract herpe simplex II from her, it will now become herpes simplex I.
herpes simplex I is a form of STD also. according to world survey...at least 25% of the world population have herpes simplex

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut123 (Post 4080756)
Here's a serious answer.

1. HJ and BM are very safe. Unless her hand was wet with pussy juice, there should be no issues. HJ, BM, massages, and catbaths are not transmission methods of STDs.

2. Baby lotion on your dick is safe. So is baby oil, massage oil, moisturizers, body lotion, KY, vaseline, and any damn lube she wants to put on it, short of WD40. Your dick is like a big fat expandable sensitive finger (except you can suck your own finger but its damn hard to suck your own dick). What is safe to put on your finger is also safe to put on your dick. As a side-benefit, not only will your dick be long and hard, it will also be smooth and fragrant.

3. Be safe, not paranoid. As long as you avoid direct contact with blood and pussy juice, you will be fine.

4. Avoid oil-based lubes (baby oil, vaseline, etc) if you intend to use a condom to bang her later. Oil weakens latex and increases the chance of the condom breaking.

sammyboyfor 06-09-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didisong2 (Post 4081529)
if you contract herpe simplex II from her, it will now become herpes simplex I.
herpes simplex I is a form of STD also. according to world survey...at least 25% of the world population have herpes simplex

If you don't know the facts, it would be best if you remained silent rather than post absolute garbage.:rolleyes:

There is no way that HSV2 can mutate into HSV1. It simply does not happen.

I suggest you do a bit of research before you post more erroneous advice.

HSV 1 & HSV 2 - Defining the differences in types of HSV

Royster79 07-09-2009 10:13 PM

No precaution is 100% safe... it only minimize the chances.. ;)

ukigeta 07-09-2009 11:24 PM

thanks for all the serious replies....

there was once my foreskin got so dry, skin like flaking, i panic.. tot kena VD..

went to National skin centre, dematologis etc... lucky they say not VD, just enzymia or something.. after like a few months then back to normal.

thats why from day 1, i only do HJ or BM... really admire those bros who go all the way.. bbbj, AR etc...

prezzzy 20-09-2009 11:34 PM

HJ is 100% safe, but don't overdo it.

NewandLost 21-09-2009 03:17 PM

Braddah, it depends on if she wash her hand from last HJ and/or if she use saliva on her hand to lubricate your dick. Maybe she got mouth herpes transfer to your dick.