The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Discussion to consolidate all the points exchange threads (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=734005)

SureScore 26-06-2019 09:18 AM

Discussion to consolidate all the points exchange threads

NOTICE -

Friends told me to start a thread for this discussion because TS of the various exchange points threads may not be happy if losses their respective thread.

I was discussing with a few friends lately. Trying to get feedback here and not sure if my proposal will garner majority.

Please dun flame or zap me if my proposal hurt anyone.

If my proposal garners good support, I shall propose to admin to consolidate all the points exchange points threads. IMO, there is no need so many exchange points threads and any reason why?

In fact I only post in 4 threads weekly.

Not sure, we should do a poll or just discuss here if we can consolidate all the exchange points threads to x numbers.

Questions now

1. How many threads are good figures?
2. Which thread should remain?

PS - above is just for discussion.

SureScore 26-06-2019 09:20 AM

Re: Discussion to consolidate all the points exchange threads

Comments and feedback received so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by biostar (Post 18871170)
i support your idea.

there is almost always one "exchange points thread" in every forum sub-category.

also many variations of the same subject e.g. "premium points exchange", "newbies exchange", etc.

Consolidation would be neater and more focused.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 18865727)
Good suggestion, give u my support :)... hv to go thru so many points exchange thread these days and more might spring out later.. suggest to limit to about 4 threads.. and put at least one of them in the main Adult discussion section

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentreader88 (Post 18865002)
You have my silent sapport!:D

Boarding 26-06-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SureScore (Post 18872828)
NOTICE -

Friends told me to start a thread for this discussion because TS of the various exchange points threads may not be happy if losses their respective thread.

I was discussing with a few friends lately. Trying to get feedback here and not sure if my proposal will garner majority.

If my proposal garners good support, I shall propose to admin to consolidate all the points exchange points threads. IMO, there is no need so many exchange points threads and any reason why?

Not sure, we should do a poll or just discuss here if we can consolidate all the exchange points threads to x numbers.

Questions now

I support this idea since I only post in 1 thread.

WHy need so many threads to do one thing.

w00f 26-06-2019 09:37 AM

The thing is even someone open another 10 threads on pt exc , ppl will still go around posting asking for exchanges! Funny thing is the same old ppl posting 5to 6 times a day in those similar threads!:D

Naka_Timo 26-06-2019 09:46 AM

I agreed and support. Too many too messy too sometime.

SirLance 26-06-2019 10:19 AM

I also support and agreed. Just too many threads.

diputs1269 26-06-2019 10:40 AM

Great idea here, strongly support one considered thread as proposed.

kyc2110 26-06-2019 11:34 AM

Good idea but we need sam's blessing!:D

Hurricane88 26-06-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyc2110 (Post 18873201)

TS wrote to me and I had written to admin for their comment...hope we get admin blessings...:)

Maybe TS should highlight all the threads here...also which threads to stay and which threads to go...:)

Hanster 26-06-2019 11:46 AM

This section alone got three Liao! :D I sapport la!:D

otamay 26-06-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 18873249)
TS wrote to me and I had written to admin for their comment...hope we get admin blessings...:)

Maybe TS should highlight all the threads here...also which threads to stay and which threads to go...:)

Yes well done.

Another thing is periodic house keeping is timely to move those pictures and video links to their appropriate section. :):D

sexcision 26-06-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyc2110 (Post 18873201)

Points exchange are not supposedly allowed in the first place?

biostar 26-06-2019 06:50 PM

Aye! In favour of this.

I concur please.

Wu Song Jr 26-06-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SureScore (Post 18872828)
NOTICE -

Questions now

What is your problem now ? :confused:

To be fair .... why don’t you seek opinion of the TS of those Points Exchange Threads ?

As the usual advice given by Boss Sam and Sis BigSexy, if you don’t like what was posted, then ignore it .... so if you think too many points exchange threads... then chose the ones that you like and post there .. you can ignore other point exchange threads lah ....

Wu Song Jr 26-06-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w00f (Post 18872877)
The thing is even someone open another 10 threads on pt exc , ppl will still go around posting asking for exchanges! Funny thing is the same old ppl posting 5to 6 times a day in those similar threads!:D

Ya lor bro ... this statement very true ...
also ppl can at anytime exchange points in non-points-exchange threads ... so what’s the fuss :confused: