The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samalways.rocks/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://samalways.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Anything in PJ/Damansara (https://samalways.rocks/showthread.php?t=682136)

shit8 20-02-2018 09:45 AM

Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Sorry to start new thread. Was searching but didn't see much stuff like spa or sensual massages for PJ. I will be staying at Damansara so was wondering. If not the nearest would be going to bukit bintang?

If that's the case. Which spas are still running. Sorry. Last time was in KL was like 8 years ago. Lol

Thanks for all your inputs

PussMan 20-02-2018 11:04 AM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 17051904)
Sorry to start new thread. Was searching but didn't see much stuff like spa or sensual massages for PJ. I will be staying at Damansara so was wondering. If not the nearest would be going to bukit bintang?

If that's the case. Which spas are still running. Sorry. Last time was in KL was like 8 years ago. Lol

Thanks for all your inputs

1. Cititel Spa, cititel mid valley level 3
2. Crystal Crown hotel PJ
3. Best Western PJ

and alots more

shit8 20-02-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PussMan (Post 17052200)
1. Cititel Spa, cititel mid valley level 3
2. Crystal Crown hotel PJ
3. Best Western PJ

and alots more

Uped you accordingly.

So these are like similar concept to fuji and saboon? With extra? Thanks ah

Yokosi 21-02-2018 05:56 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 17053077)
Uped you accordingly.

So these are like similar concept to fuji and saboon? With extra? Thanks ah

Your number 1 and 2 questions. Answer is yes, similar to Fuji and Saboon ( now Bond Spa ).

For Best Western, me do not know as never been there.

shit8 22-02-2018 03:34 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 17057676)
Your number 1 and 2 questions. Answer is yes, similar to Fuji and Saboon ( now Bond Spa ).

For Best Western, me do not know as never been there.

From all those mentioned. Which is the one that is the most recommended?

Yokosi 22-02-2018 05:47 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shit8 (Post 17061448)
From all those mentioned. Which is the one that is the most recommended?

Cititel Spa.

In a shopping centre, named Mid Valley. Can go look c, shopping, makan, TGV cinemas, 2 supermarkets, 2 dept. stores, Toy R Us, etc, etc.

decepticon73 27-02-2018 06:57 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Any prc/ local tuina shop around damansara? Shophouse type

fatguy 28-02-2018 02:44 AM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Can try:

爱琴海 MP
31-1, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Quite popular, might need to queue for popular girls. It's more sex and go.

Galaxy Aroma
No 42-2 Jalan PJU 5/10 Dataran Sunway Kota Damansa
Massage with optional specials.

Valentine
Jalan PJU 1A/41B, Pusat Perdagangan NZX, Ara Damansa
Package kind

Most of the time u will fine either viet or Thai.

tcss35 01-03-2018 11:42 AM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
What are the damages like?

decepticon73 01-03-2018 10:37 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatguy (Post 17083968)
Can try:

爱琴海 MP
31-1, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Quite popular, might need to queue for popular girls. It's more sex and go.

Galaxy Aroma
No 42-2 Jalan PJU 5/10 Dataran Sunway Kota Damansa
Massage with optional specials.

Valentine
Jalan PJU 1A/41B, Pusat Perdagangan NZX, Ara Damansa
Package kind

Most of the time u will fine either viet or Thai.



Thanks bro

decepticon73 01-03-2018 10:40 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Any pinay pub around there also?

Yokosi 03-03-2018 10:57 AM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by decepticon73 (Post 17090763)
Any pinay pub around there also?

Name of pud: H two O ( pud name is water in chemistry ) in Damansara.

Pinoys, Viets, a few Thais PRs.

2 storey shop house lot.

No band. Just music from a box. No dance floor. Just a pud.

Warboss69 06-03-2018 12:07 AM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
How is valentine spa like?

trans5425 06-03-2018 04:49 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcss35 (Post 17088729)
What are the damages like?

Fuck n Go ..... rm150 - rm200 depending on which category of girl.

Full service package..... rm198 - rm278 oso depending on which cai you select.

Warboss69 06-03-2018 10:28 PM

Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatguy (Post 17083968)
Can try:

爱琴海 MP
31-1, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Quite popular, might need to queue for popular girls. It's more sex and go.

Galaxy Aroma
No 42-2 Jalan PJU 5/10 Dataran Sunway Kota Damansa
Massage with optional specials.

Valentine
Jalan PJU 1A/41B, Pusat Perdagangan NZX, Ara Damansa
Package kind

Most of the time u will fine either viet or Thai.

爱琴海 MP
31-1, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya is legit?

the google address is Bella Fashion.. next to kopitiam


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020