The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=546861)

ahfan 30-03-2024 10:42 AM

Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Hi Bros

Arranged with SNN to meet Ginny for a morning session.

Girl: Ginny
Looks: 7/10 average looking with a touch of sweetness
Body: 7.5/10 very slim with small B boobs. nice curvy ass good for drip
GFE: 8/10 good small talks easy to break ice
BBBJ: 10/10 wow man she is great at it, hardworking, blew till CIM for 2nd shot
DATY: 9/10 she loved it, asked to continue and extremely wet
FJ: 8.5/10 She is a rider, wanted to be on top, rode wildly and dark at the same time.
Overall: 8/10

cfk962 30-03-2024 01:32 PM

Girl - Ava

Ava is the type of girl what the Cantonese would call 世界女... approaching her 30s, sociable, extrovert, and knows how to sucker her prey. Very good at entertaining her clients and giving them the best GFE experience. Foreplay was easy work with her. Gives you feedback where she likes to be touched and how hard you can go. FJ was terrific. I never enjoyed cowgirl, but with her, the experience was superb. The way she synchronise her pussy squeeze and cowgirl rhythm just brings the whole experience to the next level.

edricteh 04-04-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfk962 (Post 23201047)
Girl - Ava

Ava is the type of girl what the Cantonese would call 世界女... approaching her 30s, sociable, extrovert, and knows how to sucker her prey. Very good at entertaining her clients and giving them the best GFE experience. Foreplay was easy work with her. Gives you feedback where she likes to be touched and how hard you can go. FJ was terrific. I never enjoyed cowgirl, but with her, the experience was superb. The way she synchronise her pussy squeeze and cowgirl rhythm just brings the whole experience to the next level.

Wow ,sounds fun experience

UnderWeight 04-04-2024 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahfan (Post 23200602)
Hi Bros

Arranged with SNN to meet Ginny for a morning session.

Girl: Ginny
Looks: 7/10 average looking with a touch of sweetness
Body: 7.5/10 very slim with small B boobs. nice curvy ass good for drip
GFE: 8/10 good small talks easy to break ice
BBBJ: 10/10 wow man she is great at it, hardworking, blew till CIM for 2nd shot
DATY: 9/10 she loved it, asked to continue and extremely wet
FJ: 8.5/10 She is a rider, wanted to be on top, rode wildly and dark at the same time.
Overall: 8/10

is there more to it than this?

sucknehneh 07-04-2024 03:30 PM

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u want me to do the arrange for Premium Girl.

Please only email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...58761&page=168
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...264843&page=86
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...546861&page=28

SixNineLeo 15-04-2024 02:35 PM

Yo bro…Leojoey here and my email add is [email protected]

IndianLoverboy 19-04-2024 08:42 PM

Thanks bros for the thread and info will try contacting SNN and probably write a review soon :D

Studiofever 21-04-2024 11:27 AM

Bro SNN got telegram?

vader_7 22-04-2024 09:15 AM

I've known about SNN and his services since many years back before COVID. Never had the chance to try out his girls until now.

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: While there was no nonsense from SNN, he was quite responsive once all the initial "procedures" was out of the way. I've read about how his recommendation seems to be quite on point so wanted to find out for myself. So I gave my requirements and I selected Baby from his shortlist of girls.

Look : 8.5/10 Young and pretty. Big mesmerising eyes and a ready smile. First impression she's really a young uni girl.
Body : 7.5/10 I prefer my women slimmer. She's so young she's still got some baby fats. But she knows how to use her physique to maximum effect and her fleshy ass does make doggy very enjoyable.
Boobs : 8/10 My preference is always natural tits and hers are young and perky. I don't like big tits so her size is quite good for her frame.
French : 10/10 Baby is quite the tease. It took some time for the full on frenching to start but it was because of the whole teasing and foreplay that we both enjoyed.
BBBJ : 10/10 This is where she really shines. Her teasing works wonderfully well in this area. The coverage is also super complete from AR to DT. I loved it when she sucked and used her tongue on my balls. And it never ends, she will switch out from riding me to letting me facefuck her then doggy and back to deepthroating again.
FJ : 10/10 Baby is young nubile girl with a high sex drive. I played her teasing game and I should think reasonably well to get her all wet and ready. No lubricant needed for the main deed and this girl can really ride. She's horny and active so she wants to be in control. Who am I to deny a lovely girl control over my dick?

While the booking was for 2 shots, I only managed one. However I was almost rock hard for 2 solid hours with all the teasing and edging. Baby is an amazing companion and lover. I can't wait to return to KL and meet her again.

Thanks to bro SNN for the recommendation. His girls are definitely on the higher end of the spectrum in terms of costs but it turned out to be my best fuck of 2024 till date.

IndianLoverboy 23-04-2024 08:08 AM

Writing since I promised to post a review here,

Contacted SNN and he was very quick and professional about the services which were offered.

However, after mentioning my race, he told his girls would only accept Chinese race men as clients which came to me like a wet blanket since his reviews were so good and trustable.:eek:

If you're an expat or non Chinese race man like me its mostly unlikely to be able to procure his services I believe.:confused:

nicksx9 29-04-2024 04:12 PM

nice bro, going to try!

coys777 29-04-2024 05:27 PM

Hi bros,

New to SBF and am loving it all. Originally from KL but am living overseas now. I'm heading home for a bit and am looking for some fun along the way. Any recommendations will be much appreciated. Am looking to connect with SNN too!

Leonhartzz 02-05-2024 12:21 PM

Hey SNN, it’s Leon here. My email is [email protected].