The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I need serious advice (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=807140)

organiser 27-02-2021 08:32 AM

I need serious advice

Can anyone let me know what i can do to end myself?

Whatever prohibited drugs in geylang that i can consume?

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

In the end all shunned me.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

Wanted to plunge down but i do not think i have the guts. Tired of humanity.

Anyone can advise? I have access to all form of drugs in geylang.

sadsky18 27-02-2021 12:05 PM

Re: I need serious advice

what for.
no money pay then dont pay.
move house (rent a room outside)
find a cash paid job
and live it til you die off

JacqueMerlin 27-02-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by organiser (Post 20495349)

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

How did you do that? 6 figure?

Pictionary 27-02-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20495604)
If you can accumulate debts with 6 digit hor it mean you actually not stupid. :D Seriously really not joking 5555 cuz how many pp can roll to that level? :confused:

No one will really keen to help you also cuz 6 digit leh. How many digits they can help you to tide over? :confused: If in the end you think you can make it but end up CMI, you failed nvm you also hai tio them fail with you. :( Human is selfish one haizzzz somemore now pandemic.

No need die lah. If you really want to give one last try then you better sell everything to try yourself. But then if sell everything also not enough then you better don't sell also and start cutting expenses and stashing gold, rolex or AP or PP, cash hidden away and prepare for bankruptcy.

Since you are old liao right learn to live simple and prepare to retire bah. Go find some simple jobs enough for living don't ask for too much and you be a happier person. :)

U dun anyhow say, later he really commit suicide and it will be headline news. If got no advice, best is not to say.

sammyboyfor 27-02-2021 03:58 PM

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Are you earning a salary at the moment? If you are you can seek a financial counseling to start the first step towards clearing your debts and getting back on your feet.

Quote:

pighead833 27-02-2021 07:33 PM

You already at your lowest point right. Why not use it as a strength to bounce back. Think about what you done wrong to accumulate 6 digit of debts and try not making the same mistake again. Human are just like a pencil, must go through the blade to be useful. Treat your pain like your friend, you be able to learn something through it.

hannibald 28-02-2021 12:12 AM

6 digits debt is not the end of the world.
Many people went bankrupt for various reasons (for Singaporeans to be declared bankrupt, they will need to be in debt for at least 100k).

There is nothing your debtor can do if you really cannot pay. At most declare you bankrupt, even then, they cannot do anything to you except to auction off the valuables you have. After that, you will be accord a plan, to pay off the debt, and depending on your earning power, you debt can be clear in probably a few years.

There are a few agencies for you to consider seeking help from:

1. CCS (https://www.ccs.org.sg/)
2. https://www.sos.org.sg/

If you are being hassle by illegal money lenders, please call the police.

fallen11 28-02-2021 12:14 PM

Donald trump once owed more than a billion US dollars to banks

parrotkid 01-03-2021 03:04 AM

[QUOTE=hannibald;20496685]6 digits debt is not the end of the world.
Many people went bankrupt for various reasons (for Singaporeans to be declared bankrupt, they will need to be in debt for at least 100k).

I think it is about $15k for bankruptcy now. USed to be $10k. I was almost bankrupt so I know.

I know of a relative, owed 6 digit. Debtors can do nothing. She declared bankrupt. After a few years, discharged and now lead a high life. Got car, Rolex, go on holidays and have fine dining.

In fact, want to be bankrupt better to owe 6 digit than owe $15k. More worth it.

Death is never worth it. Money only. Can earn back. I was so poor that I could not pay electrical bill and was living without electricity and water for 2 weeks. I found a better job and bounced back. I also thought of dying due to lack of support from family. Afterall, I owed money due to being cheated and not due to my own bad ways. I feel that everyone around me let me down.

Then I told myself that I had to live on to prove those people wrong and see how the people who harmed me suffer retribution. I lived on and saw how those evil people got their retribution. Makes living so worth while to see it. I am still depressed now but I will live on to see how the others get their retributuion.

Lonelyman87 01-03-2021 09:19 AM

that is nothing lah.. i got see ppl owe 20millions plus before. they stil enjoy life to the max.

how bad can you be. worst go to new place start all over again. ignore all the debt. go places like thailand, indonesia. take some money over. start a new life. u can be as happy as u want. why end ur life.

Kovovo 01-03-2021 02:59 PM

Just go bankrupt, not the end of the world. In fact it's the start of a new life!

iluvbreast 01-03-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

6 digit and you want to end your life? Then people like Col. Sanders or closer to home, people like Lim Tow Yong? My own boss owe close to 10 million. He can closed down the company and walked away and be supported by his children. Yet, we are still in our office to see how to move forward.

You don't even have the guts to take the plunge, then how? To die is very easy, after that you leave all the problems to those who will survive you. It is just fucking selfish isn't it?

Ladyrain 13-03-2021 06:22 AM

When you are at the lowest point of your life , you don't need courage to die.
Im amused when many believe that it is due to lack of it to die.
Do you know it actually takes alot more courage to stay alive?

Ellefjorge 13-03-2021 06:34 AM

If you got nothing better than picking bones out of eggs

tenterathx 15-03-2021 01:57 AM

No money pay back then don’t pay. Why need to die , come on. Heck care la