The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is it Possible to find single caucasian woman in SG? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=798306)

Omega69 07-12-2020 02:19 AM

Is it Possible to find single caucasian woman in SG?

I grow up watching hollywood movies become obsessed with barbie blonde hair blue eyes, i dont find asian girls attractive at all they all look ugly without makeup and i believe their pussy black color one.

Life in SG sucks always envy those asian americans can easily meet amdl in school. Iam only 21 no money travel overseas tired of being single and virgin.

Iam I being too picky or should i just find SG girls like everyone else?

snooker 07-12-2020 07:27 AM

Re: Is it Possible to find single caucasian woman in SG?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega69 (Post 20360873)
I grow up watching hollywood movies become obsessed with barbie blonde hair blue eyes, i dont find asian girls attractive at all they all look ugly without makeup and i believe their pussy black color one.

Life in SG sucks always envy those asian americans can easily meet amdl in school. Iam only 21 no money travel overseas tired of being single and virgin.

A lot of american have black pussy lips as well.. the biggest percentage of pink pussy (my personal experience) is with girls from Denmark or Russia.

since u are still young and no $$ to travel, save up and buy a good rubber pussy online (guarantee pink ) :p

bonkbong 07-12-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega69 (Post 20360873)

Dude. Can you find a local girl to pop ur cherry or not. If you can't, don't think about ang moh la.

Haven't learn how to walk, already want to fly...

ahquan12 07-12-2020 02:39 PM

The time of the year again with sch holiday

bonkbong 07-12-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahquan12 (Post 20361624)
The time of the year again with sch holiday

TS hiam local girls, skali he can't even satisfy local girls...still want to target ang mohs...really is school holiday liao

Darren32 07-12-2020 03:23 PM

Anything is possible... whether it happen to you or not....

alleniate 07-12-2020 04:34 PM

I remember last time 15+ years ago there's quite a number of Caucasian FLs and the price is not that exp also. I've tried one American and one Spanish. :D

dyelook 07-12-2020 05:01 PM

black pussy white pussy as long as its a wet tight pussy then its a good pussy..:D

#mr mao says de...:p

Omega69 07-12-2020 05:19 PM

I dont want pay i want free one

itguy2008 07-12-2020 06:28 PM

It is OK la bro. Let him try. Some people must f**k a monkey already then know Caucasians are hairy like monkey. hahaha.

TS, we have Stamford American School, Australian International School and many other IB schools, what do you mean by cannot find single caucasian woman?

deematter 07-12-2020 08:13 PM

just find a local girl to date. If you want to find a special girl to date, you need to have certain speciality also

jvcs 07-12-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyelook (Post 20361786)
black pussy white pussy as long as its a wet tight pussy then its a good pussy..:D

#mr mao says de...:p

mao is the father of all pussies? hehee :D

Jackcarver 08-12-2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkbong (Post 20361599)
Dude. Can you find a local girl to pop ur cherry or not. If you can't, don't think about ang moh la.

Haven't learn how to walk, already want to fly...

actually for me is ang moh girl pop my cherry, not just that but i also pop her cherry at the same time :D disclaimer, she was mixed (half asian) but grew up not in sg so i consider ang moh la

who knows miracles can happen lol.

Evzki 08-12-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker (Post 20361086)
A lot of american have black pussy lips as well.. the biggest percentage of pink pussy (my personal experience) is with girls from Denmark or Russia.

since u are still young and no $$ to travel, save up and buy a good rubber pussy online (guarantee pink ) :p

Russian in SG or russian in their own motherland? tried some here and don't think all have pink pussy

LordVader 08-12-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackcarver (Post 20362790)
actually for me is ang moh girl pop my cherry, not just that but i also pop her cherry at the same time :D disclaimer, she was mixed (half asian) but grew up not in sg so i consider ang moh la

who knows miracles can happen lol.

I think you need a higher tier than miracle to happen for him.