The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any recommendations for houses good for threesome/tarma? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=749903)

agentdf 23-10-2019 05:29 PM

Any recommendations for houses good for threesome/tarma?

Hello... I know many WLs don’t really have chemistry when threesome. Has anyone had a good experience with any WLs at any of the houses?

naan1974 25-10-2019 10:32 AM

Re: Any recommendations for houses good for threesome/tarma?

First find a WL you like
then ask her to recommend her tarma partner.
If they are into tarma, they usually have their own partner.

Garfoo 25-10-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 19361689)
First find a WL you like
then ask her to recommend her tarma partner.
If they are into tarma, they usually have their own partner.

Hi, bros, does Tarma means that the customer can bonk both gals once during the one-hour session? if the customer cannot perform and can only bonk one gal, I guess that's too bad, correct? Will be a tough choice to make at that time, ha ha.

I also have another questions and hope some Bro can enlighten. As you all know, there's no clock in the room. What happens in a situation if the session goes beyond the 45 mins (for Malaysian) and 60 mins (for PRC)? Is there a grace period? Let's say, the grace period is 5 mins and customer and WL comes out after 10 mins. Will that customer be made to pay for another session? If so, can the customer say, fine, I pay but let's go back to the room. I remembered asking an OKT once but he said, ultimately, it is up to the gal. Wonder what that means. If up to the gal, and assuming the gal is prepared to forgo 10 mins of her time, will the OK forgo 10 mins of his time for the room? Any bro any views? Sorry for sounding so kay poh.

lioncityboy 25-10-2019 03:35 PM

Aiya end of the day money talks, offer enough sure can de. I did book 2 gals at the same time a few times at a few houses. There was even once at 1820 I did raw on top of it, but this one discuss in room with the gals. For 3some ask the OKT though, but like i said money talks.

lioncityboy 25-10-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnia (Post 19241674)
Perhaps you can check out real fraternal/unidentical twin 22-23yr old Guangxi sisters YingZi#005 & XiaoYanZi#12 from 1820...i gather they provide a solid smooth enjoyable threesome experience:cool:

Please try and share your experience with an FR in sbf should you go ahead and try this real sisters threesome e:D

Was looking too and saw this, just 3+ weeks ago. Can go there and ask

Garfoo 26-10-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turgid (Post 19364720)
Hello Garfoo:

If you were to read the description below from fantasyles, he mentioned that “Mature lady do more while ah lian do less” so to be fair, he ended up bonking Ah Lian by choosing her “I looked at Ah Lian and said she.”.

Thanks, Bro Turgid, for retrieving this. Looks like it is 1 shot only. Juding from Bro Fantasyles experience, looks like his $300 not well spent. Thanks again

Garfoo 26-10-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turgid (Post 19366235)
Hello Garfoo:

Regarding what you say “Thanks again”, I just want to tell you “you are welcome”. Kindly check out the comments of the 2 Brothers below:

Thanks again, and again. Very enlightening. Cheers