The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   DT12 area of Blue Line. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=751407)

Pblock006 02-11-2019 08:30 PM

DT12 area of Blue Line.

So I guess I gatta post a FR on a recent trip I had.

Went to the MRT station DT12 and I decided I wanted to get a simple massage. So I went into a few places until I finally settled on one. Been here before with positive results but never got any names. This time I was determined to remember the name.

So a girl came out. Spoke very broken English. But I asked for normal massage for 1 hr. $40, I asked if it comes with oil and she said yes. Maybe she didnt understand me cause another girl who came out asked me if I want oil. I said yes and she said itll be an extra $5. I was ok with this.

So I get into the room and a cute SYT in black by the name of Lisa came in. Same girl who told me an extra $5 for oil. Again didnt bother me as I prefer oiled massage. As I spoke to her she said she was 25 and from China. She told me to take a shower and when finished to lay on bed.

So as she was working on me, she had a decent grip. Wasn't a piano massage, however, I have had better massages. I asked for her to walk on my back, and she said she didnt want to. But the conversations with her were good. She spoke decent enough English. Now as a heads up I am Ang Mo so I dont really speak Chinese. She did as she was from China.

She worked on my back for about 45 min. Very little teasing. Some but very little. Another girl did much more there for me last time. After about 45 min she asked me to turn around. So I did. Almost instantly I was asked the GQ. Figuring I had at least 45 min, let's see what it is. So i negotiated a price. I wont give out exact number, but it was market rate (I've been reading other posts to know market rate). So please dont ask what she quoted as itll be between you and her.

She tried to upsell me at first but I had to refuse until she lowered her price. She gave me a caped BJ. Now I know I am not the biggest person around town, but she kept telling me it was big. Very big. Too big. So I had an idea she was lying. But whatever I was enjoying myself. So at first it was good. But then I think after about 3/4 min, her mouth started getting tired or something. So she switched more to HJ. I wasn't too pleased as I was paying for BJ.

Meanwhile I was roaming around and had her tits in my mouth. A solid B Cup. And she allowed me to finger her. Not a bad round ass as I was feeling around. So I put my finger in and at first she was a little dry at first. But maybe 15 seconds later she was wet as can be. And tight. Btw she had enough to hair to be able to floss so if that's your thing, perfect. I like more of a trimmed beaver.

While she was giving me my HJ and randomly sucking away. I finished the deed. She cleaned up and told me to shower up. Hugged me and left.

So the Girl in my opinion. Please note it can be skewed as I like asians, and I've had some great services before.
Looks- 8
Massage-6
Capped BJ- 4
HJ- 7ish
Gfe- 7ish

I wont just hand out this place that easily. So if you ask for it, please have a spot in return. However, if you know the MRT stop I gave. It's relatively easy to find a bunch of spots in this area.

halfmelonn 03-11-2019 04:47 PM

Re: DT12 area of Blue Line.

Hahahaha Mr big.. plx share..

Pblock006 03-11-2019 11:16 PM

Hahaha. Believe me. I know Im No Godzilla. PM me and I'll give ya address ;)

pete_the_fish 04-11-2019 12:59 AM

Ang Mo rate the girl 8...........give 50% discount =4 only lol :D

how often do you see Ang Mo man with beautiful asian girls ? :D

Mankok 04-11-2019 04:34 PM

Asked TS for the ctc (thanks!). It's
1. in a street I usually avoid,
2. there are many more joints in this area (some with questionable reputation)
3. There is another mrt station closer by than this DT12.
Still want look-see checking if the gal truly is 8.

Pblock006 04-11-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 19397315)
Ang Mo rate the girl 8...........give 50% discount =4 only lol :D

how often do you see Ang Mo man with beautiful asian girls ? :D

Hahahaha. ;)