The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Does the size of the dickhead affect the girl's sexual enjoyment? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=454553)

parrotkid 14-06-2014 12:45 AM

Does the size of the dickhead affect the girl's sexual enjoyment?

I am curious. Does a bigger dickhead make a woman feel more shiok during sex?

pleasurehobby 14-06-2014 01:22 AM

Re: Does the size of the dickhead affect the girl's sexual enjoyment?

Of course. A bigger dick head means more rubbering of her sensitive nerves.

Especially at the g-spot area near the entrace, the nerves there are as senstive as the clitoris.

Woman generally prefers penis which are bigger in the heads, thicker in the grith, which provides them more pleasure, than a longer penis which sometimes might be painful at it hits her too deep.

mcyeoh 14-06-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 11231734)

yes it does, is is something that you most sg guys do not have as they are timid and small in nature

parrotkid 14-06-2014 09:03 AM

My penis head girth is about 5.5 inches. How about you guys? What is the average girth?

someday 14-06-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

my brother is super dickhead in our listed company.
can he make a woman feel more shiok during sex? don't know but girl always scream during sex with him. they scream ah wrong hole wrong hole.

cuba 14-06-2014 09:43 AM

when you have a small dickhead, you can compensate by satisfying her through foreplay.

Dont feel ashame or disappointed. Dickhead is not a balloon. You cant control its growth.

If you truly sincerely utterly determingly strongly passively committedly think you can, then you truly are a Dickhead

wally888 14-06-2014 09:53 AM

Its a matter of compatibility, if the CB hole small and dry everytime she'll feel pain, don't think you will feel shiok pumping a sour face gal rite :confused:

Jumbo68 14-06-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 11232902)
My penis head girth is about 5.5 inches. How about you guys? What is the average girth?

Bro.. 5.5" girth is the size of a snack plate, you sure is inches or cm?.
Any 5.5cm is normal..

saigonsiow 14-06-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcyeoh (Post 11232172)
yes it does, is is something that you most sg guys do not have as they are timid and small in nature

Yes. I fully agreed that you are a fucking dickhead.

Approaching gals doesn't make you braver. Not running away from problems makes you braver.

parrotkid 14-06-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo68 (Post 11233223)
Bro.. 5.5" girth is the size of a snack plate, you sure is inches or cm?.
Any 5.5cm is normal..

Yes. 5.5 inches. Girth means the circumference of the dickhead. Mine cannot go through the toilet paper roll.

alanthedevil 14-06-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 11234245)
Yes. 5.5 inches. Girth means the circumference of the dickhead. Mine cannot go through the toilet paper roll.

A primary school 15cm ruler is 6 inches. Samsung note 3 is abt 5.5 inches. 5.5 inches dickhead? Come, I clap for u. Pls join Guinness book of records.

Btw, while big is good, too big means u can't even insert whether by mouth or pussy. Gd luck for u.

parrotkid 14-06-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanthedevil (Post 11234525)
A primary school 15cm ruler is 6 inches. Samsung note 3 is abt 5.5 inches. 5.5 inches dickhead? Come, I clap for u. Pls join Guinness book of records.

Btw, while big is good, too big means u can't even insert whether by mouth or pussy. Gd luck for u.

Girth means to go around the dickhead at the thickest part. It is very possible to achieve at least 5 inches. I guess you dunno the meaning of girth that is why you think it is not possible.

Sugarbabe3331 14-06-2014 04:22 PM

Yes it makes a difference. However if you connect with your partner and there s reciprocity in the lovemaking, it will still feel good even if you're mot that thick. Performance matters more than sze.

porscheclub 14-06-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 11235211)
Girth means to go around the dickhead at the thickest part. It is very possible to achieve at least 5 inches. I guess you dunno the meaning of girth that is why you think it is not possible.

Parrot, what's your race cos 5.5" is not very Asian which means you're quite thick there but having it thick & knowing how to use it is another story so practise please.

FYI, women's vagina can expand to accommodate a baby's head which is easily 12' so there we go ;) & some like fisting.

My wife has some toys & one rabbit measures 6". There was once she bought a cucumber & it was huge, easily 7-8" thick but after much lube & pain, I just couldn't shaft it up her love hole :o told her she's crazy

wondergal 16-06-2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

Could a guy have a penis head bigger or thicker than the penis itself? Sounds like a weird shape to me.

I feel that for me a thicker penis generally has a nicer feeling than a longer penis but it can't be too short as well. Thick ones take a bit more time to get comfortable with.