The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Where to stay in KL? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=732785)

Jking 16-06-2019 09:55 PM

Where to stay in KL?

Hi very new to KL, wonder which place to stay for central of all the chionging action? Puchong four points hotel is ok?

Where are the major shopping centre located? If stay Puchong still can go shopping right? it is not too inaccessible to KLCC from Puchong?

1st Day:
1. Shopping (which shopping centre in KL is good for shopping like eating, buy sports wears, etc)

2. Go SPA for full service in the afternoon (thai/viet/prc ok)

3. 9pm - 3am Budget KTV with viet/thais girls (is there any in Puchong area, of course must be easy to get a grab or taxi back to hotel best is the girl can go back hotel also for a short-time)

2nd Day:

1.Book a premium local Chinese girl to bonk in the afternoon
2. KTV with local Chinese girls 9pm-3am (best can tabao back for a short-time)

3rd day:
Massage + HJ
Beach club to pick up for overnight

Sid143 17-06-2019 03:14 PM

Re: Where to stay in KL?

I usually stay in bukit bintang area. I prefer the JW easy access as a lap lots of good options within walking distance.

Barryhet 07-07-2019 10:24 AM

Where to stay in KL

Can someone give some recommendations of places to stay where you can walk directly onto the moors to some good box areas? i.e. no driving involved

Thanks

playben 12-07-2019 02:42 PM

Federal hotel at jalan bukit bintang is good.
i heard u can just hotel room phone call get massage in your hotel cos they have massage palour inside hotel.
anyone has experience there? how much massage in that hotel room? hj ? fj? :D
horny evil may go there stay very soon.

Seahawks 17-07-2019 08:54 AM

Can't go wrong with Bukit Bintang.

Can always walk over to Beach Club, and Thai Club from you hotel, and see if any freelance types that u fancy.

Yokosi 17-07-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playben (Post 18940891)
Federal hotel at jalan bukit bintang is good.
i heard u can just hotel room phone call get massage in your hotel cos they have massage palour inside hotel.
anyone has experience there? how much massage in that hotel room? hj ? fj? :D
horny evil may go there stay very soon.

The massage parlour is Deluxe Spa. Have everything your kuku needs....BJ, FJ, painting, CIM & anal if the lady is willing. Only locals here. Overseas ladies are in the rooms in Federal Hotel such as Thais, Viets, maybe Europeans, and under aged ladies. One time, went to room and bonked a 18 year old CKT. OKT opened both his eyes big big and exclaimed,
" Waaahhhh, very young lady, you sure you want her ? ".

Hellotherehere 17-07-2019 05:27 PM

What’s the damage like? How’s the quality?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 18961884)
The massage parlour is Deluxe Spa. Have everything your kuku needs....BJ, FJ, painting, CIM & anal if the lady is willing. Only locals here. Overseas ladies are in the rooms in Federal Hotel such as Thais, Viets, maybe Europeans, and under aged ladies. One time, went to room and bonked a 18 year old CKT. OKT opened both his eyes big big and exclaimed,
" Waaahhhh, very young lady, you sure you want her ? ".

Yokosi 17-07-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellotherehere (Post 18962246)
What’s the damage like? How’s the quality?

Damage was RM 248 at that time. Quality 5 out of 10.

singboy25 25-09-2019 11:37 AM

Which is good hotel for tabao a girl back?
discreet and no need to register girl at recep?
better if no need to pass recep to go room lol

GoldenNiler 25-09-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singboy25 (Post 19246315)

Huh? Didnt know that need to register girl at recep when tabao girl back for hotel in kl or malaysia? :confused: If bkk or pinoyland....yeah you need to register :D

I never bother and don't care if pass by recep to go room too, cos they dont know me n I don't know whoever is working in the hotel too :D:p

singboy25 26-09-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenNiler (Post 19246908)
Huh? Didnt know that need to register girl at recep when tabao girl back for hotel in kl or malaysia? :confused: If bkk or pinoyland....yeah you need to register :D

I never bother and don't care if pass by recep to go room too, cos they dont know me n I don't know whoever is working in the hotel too :D:p

I dun know too, if need to register girl or not. Just asking as first time planning to tabao girl in kl. Because SG must register mah

Dango1882 03-10-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singboy25 (Post 19246315)

If 5* or branded hotel, security will stop the girl and ring the room to confirm if you are expecting a guest. But if you are calling for outcall, the OKT will ask for your room and registered name and call your room once the girl is there for you to pick up from the lobby. So make sure your boss is not waiting in the lobby for his girl as well.

If you walk with your beautiful blonde Romanian you found at Beach Club into the lobby; no one will stop you except your wife.