The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Scam Warning!!! Francoise88 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=146625)

Xgenre 17-09-2009 09:51 AM

Scam Warning!!! Francoise88

Scam Warning.

I spoke to this nick Francoise88 in our SBF chat room. She claims she's a pinoy offering overnight at $350 (siao, pinoy where got so ex... can get a pinoy to be a maid for 1 month for almost this price.) Played along and asked her for a photo to justify the price. She sounded busy and asked me to add her in msn. Her email address is [email protected]

gave me this ALEEYA SMITH and said she's the girl (ya right, I believe her). I played along and asked her to meet up. She told me i needed to send the $350 to her manager in Phillipines first. (WARNING!) So I played along and she told me to go to Lucky Chinatown's Western Union. I got a bit confused here. Just go Western Union and say I wish to transfer money and they will know? How can that be... seems to suggest the staff there are in cahoots with her.

She then replied 'carolina ente philippines 1700 contact +639151128699 sms her if you already send' Guys who had transferred money overseas before. Just need to put Carolina Ente, Phillipines 1700' only? Got to sms her some mtcn number .

Anyway, it's such a big SCAM. Go play along with her at that email in msn if you guys are free. Whatever you do, DON'T BE SO STUPID TO TRANFER THE MONEY! Oh yes, 1 more way I use to detect scams is to ask for extra services like Raw and Cum In Pussy. A real fl will never allow or agree right? But a scam will agree to whatever you say just to get you to transfer the money to them. Even you say you got AIDS and you will to fuck raw and cum in pussy also no problem.

Accord_JDM 17-09-2009 10:19 AM

Re: Scam Warning!!! Francoise88

interesting...
if i have time, i will like to "play" with the scram too...

VanGogh 17-09-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 4114535)
Scam Warning.

Anyway, it's such a big SCAM. Go play along with her at that email in msn if you guys are free. Whatever you do, DON'T BE SO STUPID TO TRANFER THE MONEY! Oh yes, 1 more way I use to detect scams is to ask for extra services like Raw and Cum In Pussy. A real fl will never allow or agree right? But a scam will agree to whatever you say just to get you to transfer the money to them. Even you say you got AIDS and you will to fuck raw and cum in pussy also no problem.

LOL.. ...i like the way u put it :D .. bro thanks for the warning.. ..

Stag 17-09-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Scam Warning.

I spoke to this nick Francoise88 in our SBF chat room. She claims she's a pinoy offering overnight at $350 (siao, pinoy where got so ex... can get a pinoy to be a maid for 1 month for almost this price.) Played along and asked her for a photo to justify the price. She sounded busy and asked me to add her in msn. Her email address is [email protected]

gave me this ALEEYA SMITH and said she's the girl (ya right, I believe her). I played along and asked her to meet up. She told me i needed to send the $350 to her manager in Phillipines first. (WARNING!) So I played along and she told me to go to Lucky Chinatown's Western Union. I got a bit confused here. Just go Western Union and say I wish to transfer money and they will know? How can that be... seems to suggest the staff there are in cahoots with her.

She then replied 'carolina ente philippines 1700 contact +639151128699 sms her if you already send' Guys who had transferred money overseas before. Just need to put Carolina Ente, Phillipines 1700' only? Got to sms her some mtcn number .

Thanks for the warning Bro...

genegene 17-09-2009 01:11 PM

Hi bro Xgenre,
Thanks for sharing with us the scam. Sound similar like those scam from China for lucky draw, sending girl to meet you....

LifeLife 17-09-2009 01:16 PM

Hi bro Xgenre, Thanks for the inform, nowaday a lot of these scam in ad. and on line....

Liquid@cid 17-09-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Scam Warning.

Wahahaha what a joke, the pot calling the kettle black.... you yourself is a scam for writing Fake FRs and now here you are warning others about this scam????

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4112440-post1556.html

Well firstly thks for your info on this scam thingy from philipines, but that is a place to far away, for now maybe you would like do yourself a favour by learning how to write a truthful FRs instead of a FR from you land of fantasy??? secondly, as a senior, pls admit to your wrong doings and clear the name of the FL that you had smeared, before you try to estab yourself a righteous icon in SBF???? see liao feel like vomitting you noe :rolleyes:

KingKong69 17-09-2009 05:07 PM

Bro Shui Ge, no wonder senior bro like you one read & look already know is a fake :eek: SOLID!!!:D

Cuntworth 17-09-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquid@cid (Post 4115305)
Wahahaha what a joke, the pot calling the kettle black.... you yourself is a scam for writing Fake FRs and now here you are warning others about this scam????

Well firstly thks for your info on this scam thingy from philipines, but that is a place to far away, for now maybe you would like do yourself a favour by learning how to write a truthful FRs instead of a FR from you land of fantasy??? secondly, as a senior, pls admit to your wrong doings and clear the name of the FL that you had smeared, before you try to estab yourself a righteous icon in SBF???? see liao feel like vomitting you noe :rolleyes:

U mean Xgenre wrote FAKE FR??:eek: :rolleyes:

A380_Jumbo 05-12-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquid@cid (Post 4115305)

tks for informing bro, i m here still learning ;)

sta1100 21-10-2012 08:09 PM

This type of CB scam must play with them and Fxxk them upside down

justl00king 21-10-2012 08:14 PM

COD only, when ask for transfer first is ALWAYS a scam. :D

dax2 21-10-2012 09:14 PM

Never transfer any $$$ .