The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   25% of sex scenes cut out from Lang Tong! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=514875)

Ashyne 05-03-2015 03:39 PM

25% of sex scenes cut out from Lang Tong!

MDA fucked up again!

Although the local sex film Lang Tong was passed uncut by original censors at the SGIFF, for the local commercial release, 25% of all the sex scenes (3 minutes out of 12 minutes) were completely cut out! This includes 2 lesbian scenes!

MDA still thinks we are kids who need to be pampered and protected from what it thinks is "bad" for us.

I just hope the DVD is released uncut, especially if it is released internationally on disc.

https://sg.movies.yahoo.com/news/dir...090402345.html

mackewell 05-03-2015 04:09 PM

Re: 25% of sex scenes cut out from Lang Tong!

Bro, u cant go against the MDA or our garment, just take a chill pill and watch other cat3 movies first.

Alot of samsters including you are waiting for the bluray or dvd release of movies like Lang Tong, Hong Kong's Gigolo and so on. Good things are worth the wait.

How long did we wait for pleasure factory to be released online? i say give Lang Tong a 2 years 'NS like' time LOL, and hopefully the uncut version will release by then...

alender 05-03-2015 07:46 PM

wah bro .... this is dissapointing!

but i guess you're right, just have to wait for DVD cut. haizzzz

Ashyne 05-03-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 12722301)
Bro, u cant go against the MDA or our garment, just take a chill pill and watch other cat3 movies first.

Alot of samsters including you are waiting for the bluray or dvd release of movies like Lang Tong, Hong Kong's Gigolo and so on. Good things are worth the wait.

How long did we wait for pleasure factory to be released online? i say give Lang Tong a 2 years 'NS like' time LOL, and hopefully the uncut version will release by then...

Got another local sex film "Hush" from 2010, that one never even appeared on disc! And only shown in select theatres! I hope this is not like that too.

Anyone here watched Lang Tong today in cinemas already? Give a description of its contents.

younggungho 05-03-2015 08:54 PM

Lets pray for the best

raykee 05-03-2015 09:07 PM

ok then can dun watch liao... means its more power then 50shades

Big_sam 05-03-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashyne (Post 12722174)
MDA fucked up again!

Although the local sex film Lang Tong was passed uncut by original censors at the SGIFF, for the local commercial release, 25% of all the sex scenes (3 minutes out of 12 minutes) were completely cut out! This includes 2 lesbian scenes!

MDA still thinks we are kids who need to be pampered and protected from what it thinks is "bad" for us.

I just hope the DVD is released uncut, especially if it is released internationally on disc.

https://sg.movies.yahoo.com/news/dir...090402345.html

I know i am bad but eagerly waiting for the mega link to appear hehe:D

Green_papaya 06-03-2015 05:01 AM

how to support local flim makers like that?

Ashyne 06-03-2015 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green_papaya (Post 12724923)
how to support local flim makers like that?

I know MDA's tricks already.

MDA censors passed it uncut so that the foreign/international critics and reviewers who came to SGIFF will see the whole film and write good reviews and praise Singapore saying our media is becoming more open; then when it's time for locals' turn to watch at commercial release, the MDA cut out the good parts and leave us with leftovers because who gives a shit about locals lol.

This is MDA's great Lang Tong wayang show. Uncut only when showing foreign critics at SGIFF to get positive response so foreign critics won't say Singapore uptight, stuck-up or prudish. Then when the foreign critics go home already, MDA start to censor the good stuff for locals at theatres, cause no need to put on wayang anymore.

Like North Korea the same also. When foreign tourists come, all things become nice and peaceful, when the tourists gone, the communist start to fuck with the locals.

Tekong also same. When parents come, sergeants and officers all happy and smiling. When parents go home, the sergeants and officers transform into lions and tigers.