The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Urgent - post exposure prophylaxis for Herpes (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=741188)

macmillan 19-08-2019 01:52 PM

Urgent - post exposure prophylaxis for Herpes

Is there a post-exposure prophylaxis available for Herpes?

sammyboyfor 19-08-2019 02:57 PM

Re: Urgent - post exposure prophylaxis for Herpes

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillan (Post 19095909)
Is there a post-exposure prophylaxis available for Herpes?

Not that I know of but chances are you already have Herpes so why the panic?

macmillan 19-08-2019 03:12 PM

Thanks boss. Anyway, to clarify, I don't think I have Herpes. Recent blood test for HSV1 and HSV2 was negative (for each one).

Btw do you think a short exposure time (say receiving 2 licks of the glans, no more than 5 seconds) would be a low risk activity for catching Herpes, compared to a full blown BBBJ?

After those two licks, immediately I wore the condom. The ML forgot I wanted capped. Hope nothing happened... :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19096147)
Not that I know of but chances are you already have Herpes so why the panic?

sammyboyfor 19-08-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillan (Post 19096203)
Thanks boss. Anyway, to clarify, I don't think I have Herpes. Recent blood test for HSV1 and HSV2 was negative (for each one).

Btw do you think a short exposure time (say receiving 2 licks of the glans, no more than 5 seconds) would be a low risk activity for catching Herpes, compared to a full blown BBBJ?

After those two licks, immediately I wore the condom. The ML forgot I wanted capped. Hope nothing happened... :confused:

I don't have the statistics available to make any sort of educated guess.

As for the Herpes blood tests I would not put too much faith in them as both false positive and negative results are possible.

macmillan 19-08-2019 06:08 PM

Regarding false positives and negatives -- understand this is possible, but is it common? Or are we talking about a small and unlikely minority?

Reason being that in the activities which are related to this forum, I accept there is no such thing as zero risk, we are just aiming for reduced risk.

What I do remember reading is that there is cross-interference between HSV1 and HSV2. Meaning if your blood is positive for one, it could actually be the other.

However, I don't remember reading anything which says outright that if your blood test is negative for both HSV 1 and HSV2, you could still have one or both of them. I've done many HSV1 and 2 blood tests over the years, all negative and no doctor has mentioned the possibility of false negatives.

Thanks boss!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19096620)
I don't have the statistics available to make any sort of educated guess.

As for the Herpes blood tests I would not put too much faith in them as both false positive and negative results are possible.

sammyboyfor 20-08-2019 04:47 AM

If you have been tested multiple times and all have come back negative then in all probability you are not infected. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillan (Post 19096795)
Regarding false positives and negatives -- understand this is possible, but is it common? Or are we talking about a small and unlikely minority?

Reason being that in the activities which are related to this forum, I accept there is no such thing as zero risk, we are just aiming for reduced risk.

What I do remember reading is that there is cross-interference between HSV1 and HSV2. Meaning if your blood is positive for one, it could actually be the other.

However, I don't remember reading anything which says outright that if your blood test is negative for both HSV 1 and HSV2, you could still have one or both of them. I've done many HSV1 and 2 blood tests over the years, all negative and no doctor has mentioned the possibility of false negatives.

Thanks boss!