The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Betong,Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=293974)

superman2006 24-06-2012 10:59 PM

Betong,Thailand

Anyone know any hot places to hang out at Betong,southern Thailand?

pomrakthai 24-06-2012 11:19 PM

Re: Betong,Thailand

Quote:

Originally Posted by superman2006 (Post 7380026)

How come you blur blur sotong posting Betong (a town in Thailand) cheong matters in this Malaysian thread?:confused:

Scorpioking87 24-06-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superman2006 (Post 7380026)

Sawadee.. Betong is small town. When arrive, just ask around.. Walk2 n look out for big hen statue... There lies the action bro! Kop khun krab... Sorry pomrakthai bro... Maybe our fren never been to betong so considered part of malaysia...;)

MartinGG 24-06-2012 11:56 PM

There no high quality FL wo .

Scorpioking87 25-06-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinGG (Post 7380231)
There no high quality FL wo .

Yes agreed. But there r few gems if u search carefully... Also food n MTV there is quite cheap n most importantly good.. Any body going there.. I dun mind tagging along as tour guide haha...

takeshiru 26-06-2012 12:36 AM

bro...heard of the place....a fren of a fren told me its a nice place to go...maybe they he havent been to a great places like hatyai or other parts in thai....betong seems close for me to have my 1st time experience...any recommandation?.....really wana visit it one day...haha

Scorpioking87 26-06-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takeshiru (Post 7384864)
bro...heard of the place....a fren of a fren told me its a nice place to go...maybe they he havent been to a great places like hatyai or other parts in thai....betong seems close for me to have my 1st time experience...any recommandation?.....really wana visit it one day...haha

Let me know when u want to go... Hah it's also some time since I been there!

bang35 26-06-2012 07:52 PM

HI bro

Try Danok...( Bukit Kayu Hitam Border )...

Use to go there stay at Oasis Hotel.....

Gals MYR180/night...

Weekend quite busy.....use to go on weekdays...

Happy Cheong

jnudes 26-06-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 (Post 7388189)
Let me know when u want to go... Hah it's also some time since I been there!

My last visit to Betong was Nov 2002, about 10 years ago. Bro Scorpioking87, you be our tour guide ok? I don't want to go alone and kena chopped $$. My Thai also not so good somemore. More bros = more fun and enjoyment. The departing place I'm looking is either from Penang or Ipoh. And I'm looking at weekdays instead of weekends as the hotel rates are lower and quality girls are easily available during that time. Do PM me so that we can discuss further.

Scorpioking87 26-06-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnudes (Post 7389138)
My last visit to Betong was Nov 2002, about 10 years ago. Bro Scorpioking87, you be our tour guide ok? I don't want to go alone and kena chopped $$. My Thai also not so good somemore. More bros = more fun and enjoyment. The departing place I'm looking is either from Penang or Ipoh. And I'm looking at weekdays instead of weekends as the hotel rates are lower and quality girls are easily available during that time. Do PM me so that we can discuss further.

No prob bro... Oredi pm u...

takeshiru 13-07-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bang35 (Post 7388429)
HI bro

Gals MYR180/night...

Happy Cheong

haha now i heard it has been over rated.....would like to try also but its like 300km more to drive...lazy.............

Klangite 13-07-2012 02:08 AM

Alot of China gals at Betong. We go there quite often for d China gals rather than d Thai gals mainly bcos of ease of communication. The Thai gals mostly like to go to d gogo bars bcos of their many friends there and then refuse to go back with u to d hotel. Most ktv there are small. Go there mostly for d cheap drinks and bonk.

Having said that, why is this thread started here?

BornJovial 13-07-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bang35 (Post 7388429)
HI bro

Gals MYR180/night...

Happy Cheong

Now no more RM$180/night gals.
Farms open price RM$300-400.... if business bad you can bargain to RM$250 otherwise they tell you to f..k off ! :mad:

pomrakthai 13-07-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klangite (Post 7461236)
Alot of China gals at Betong. We go there quite often for d China gals rather than d Thai gals mainly bcos of ease of communication. The Thai gals mostly like to go to d gogo bars bcos of their many friends there and then refuse to go back with u to d hotel. Most ktv there are small. Go there mostly for d cheap drinks and bonk.

Having said that, why is this thread started here?

The thread started here because of one blur blur sotong thought Betong is in Malaysia woh:D

BornJovial 21-08-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai (Post 7461397)
The thread started here because of one blur blur sotong thought Betong is in Malaysia woh:D

Actually there is a Kampung Betong in Malaysia.... :D